My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9923 replies to this topic

#7081 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

I would think it would just be during the checkout but i could be mistaken.

-edit-

Found these:

GameStop Gift Card Help Page: http://www.gamestop....Gift_Cards.aspx
Check your GameStop Gift Card Balance: https://www.gamestop...aluelookup.aspx

Thanks.  I tried the code and it appear to only work with the Old Navy link from the email.  But at least MCR credited me back the points.  They said the issue has been fixed so I can rebuy the card if I want.

gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#7082 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

Thanks.  I tried the code and it appear to only work with the Old Navy link from the email.  But at least MCR credited me back the points.  They said the issue has been fixed so I can rebuy the card if I want.

did you contact them by phone or email?

I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't heard back, I will probably try calling them tomorrow on my day off.

O6d6OER.jpg

#7083 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

Good to know.  Hopefully others can get theirs taken care of, too. :)

I have a question about the Best Buy Reward Zone Points... It states, "Limit two redemptions per member".  I've already gotten two (yesterday) but it "appears" as if i can get another?  I can click "Get It" and that takes me to the page that has the "Submit" button.  I haven't tried clicking Submit yet.  Will it let me? And if so, is the limit not with the MyCokeRewards page but instead on the BestBuy side where i enter my code to cash it in for Reward Zone Points?

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7084 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I have a question about the Best Buy Reward Zone Points... It states, "Limit two redemptions per member".  I've already gotten two (yesterday) but it "appears" as if i can get another?  I can click "Get It" and that takes me to the page that has the "Submit" button.  I haven't tried clicking Submit yet.  Will it let me? And if so, is the limit not with the MyCokeRewards page but instead on the BestBuy side where i enter my code to cash it in for Reward Zone Points?

you can click submit but you will get a message saying that you redeemed the maximum quantity and it won't let you buy any more RZ points. The limit itself is set by MCR, I was able to get multiple RZ points from MCR last year when they showed up on the rewards catalog without a redemption limit. I think I got 6 or 7 of them with a single account, would gotten more but I ran out points.

O6d6OER.jpg

#7085 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

There are a lot of rewards that let you get that far after reaching your limit. So far, with all of them, if you click submit afterwards a little message will pop up saying something along the lines of "Were sorry, youve reached your limit for this reward"

ThEIiteOne.png

#7086 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Ah, ok. Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7087 eldergias

eldergias

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

did you contact them by phone or email?

I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't heard back, I will probably try calling them tomorrow on my day off.

I called them.  I emailed them immediately after it happened, but I also received no response.  It only took me about 2 min on the phone before I got a live person and they were able to credit me the points right away.  Plus, I now have a free Old Navy gift card, I guess I can get a pair of shorts or something.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#7088 eldergias

eldergias

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

I would imagine that if it lets you redeem another then you should be able to use it, but I would call them to verify, just to be on the safe side.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#7089 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

I would imagine that if it lets you redeem another then you should be able to use it, but I would call them to verify, just to be on the safe side.

have you tried getting another gamestop gc yet? if so, did they send you the right link to redeem it this time.

O6d6OER.jpg

#7090 eldergias

eldergias

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

have you tried getting another gamestop gc yet? if so, did they send you the right link to redeem it this time.

I haven't tried yet.  I am waffling now, I know it is a really high points to $ ratio, while at the same time being one of the most compelling rewards that I would actually use, so I am once again not sure if I should spend the points or not.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#7091 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just got my points back from a phone call. Can't redeem for GS gift card yet though. Will try again in a while.

#7092 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

i redeemed for 2x 250 bestbuy points, 500 showed then 250 disappeared, customer service here i come! lol

you can also get points for writing reviews and from using the BB app instore. (for the less experienced cheap ass haha)

#7093 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

Wait they still have the BB app? I used to do that on FB, but they closed it down.

#7094 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Wait they still have the BB app? I used to do that on FB, but they closed it down.

iphone app, you're supposed to access the app while in store and you get X amount of points. it doesn't say exactly how many.

#7095 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

iphone app, you're supposed to access the app while in store and you get X amount of points. it doesn't say exactly how many.

10 points per check in. Twice a week. At least 24 hours apart.

#7096 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

Thanks guys! I have an android phone and I only use wifi, so I am not sure I'll be able to do it, but it is good to know.

#7097 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

Does anyone have a CiCi's near them?

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-The Office season 8
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#7098 Ransack

Ransack

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

The closest one to me is about 45 miles unfortunately

#7099 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

I have one near my house,why???

~party hard~

#7100 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

I have one near my house,why???

PM sent.

35bb9lx.gif

#7101 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Does anyone have a CiCi's near them?

Yes. We have a few around here.

#7102 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:55 AM

i live near 2, both 15 mins away, either direction :)

it's cheap all you can eat pizza :)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7103 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Still not able to re-order the gamestop gift card.

#7104 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

I had a MCR coupon for a free buffet to CiCi's but no longer have a CiCi's near me.  I was asking in order to give it away to someone.  Chemicalgamer01 was the first to respond so he got it.  Thanks to everyone who responded.

35bb9lx.gif

#7105 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

I have tons of coke rewards piling up. All asre dasani 20 point codes and 2-liter 3 point codes.

Looking for trade offers...

#7106 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

weird I didn't get bonus points from the roo code on sunday and monday, I was worried that they cut the promo short but I got some bonus points today so I guess its still working.

O6d6OER.jpg

#7107 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

weird I didn't get bonus points from the roo code on sunday and monday, I was worried that they cut the promo short but I got some bonus points today so I guess its still working.

I had a MCR coupon for a free buffet to CiCi's but no longer have a CiCi's near me.  I was asking in order to give it away to someone.  Chemicalgamer01 was the first to respond so he got it.  Thanks to everyone who responded.

I look forward to the cici's free buffet :D thank you once again,I went there a while back for the first time for a friends birthday party and it was actually really good.

And lazy the roo codes always seems to work quite often for me,it just takes about 24 hours for the points to get credited. I'm happy that and the wal-mart codes still work.

~party hard~

#7108 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Yeah, lol, Gotta wait until Sunday to maximise the MCR Points from the post Devilman made (from both the Roo and the Walmart codes), so yeah, the waiting game continues...

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#7109 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

Yeah, lol, Gotta wait until Sunday to maximise the MCR Points from the post Devilman made (from both the Roo and the Walmart codes), so yeah, the waiting game continues...

:)

#7110 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

:)

Wow, you sure popped up rather quick. XD

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png