Photo
* * * * - 42 votes

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

• Please log in to reply
12696 replies to this topic

#7171 Mastastic

Mastastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

I grabbed The Maw code...thanks!

#7172 yamayama

yamayama

•• Professional Beta Tester •• (give me free stuff)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

I just so happened to have this laying around and thought I should give back to the community so......

Minecraft

$CV#@-$Q3VX-F3%9%-J%M3K-QWT6Z

$= A "member" of the vowel family
%= An action
#@=Cola

Good luck and go SOX!!!!!!!!!!

You already own this content.

It's definitely not Minecraft... :roll:

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#7173 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

I think I figured it out but my Xbox says it is actually for Toy Soldiers. I already have it so I didn't redeem it.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually is a code for Toy Soldiers.

#7174 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

i hate you, lol

#7175 TimTucker

TimTucker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Figured it out as well, but got "This code has already been used"

#7176 Alyrian00

Alyrian00

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually is a code for Toy Soldiers.

tbh, that's not even funny and is more a bit mean. People spent time trying to figure it out hoping to get minecraft and they could of been doing other things.

#7177 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

I just so happened to have this laying around and thought I should give back to the community so......

Minecraft

$CV#@-$Q3VX-F3%9%-J%M3K-QWT6Z

$= A "member" of the vowel family
%= An action
#@=Cola

Good luck and go SOX!!!!!!!!!!

eh, I tried, to clever for me:applause:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#7178 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

tbh, that's not even funny and is more a bit mean. People spent time trying to figure it out hoping to get minecraft and they could of been doing other things.

Posted Image

#7179 CHEAP ASS DUDE

CHEAP ASS DUDE

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

:hot:

#7180 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

i want to play minecraft but not enough to buy it. haha. can someone explain it to me

#7181 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

That's why it's a prank......

#7182 Modest Oddity

Modest Oddity

You can't quit me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Someone's butthurt

#7183 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Way to bitch about someone giving away a free game. It's not like he asked them to write 5 page essay. Also, don't see you dropping some of your spare codes.
Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download
Spoiler

Spoiler

#7184 TWFJJ90

TWFJJ90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

^both used not by me

#7185 dontjudgemyadd

dontjudgemyadd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download

Spoiler

Spoiler

Got the first. Thanks!

#7186 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

I am VERY sorry to report that I am fresh out of everything. I only wish i had an umlimited supply of codes.

The reason i had so many to give away was because I took a couple days off of work last week (wed and thurs) and therefore was around when i am not normally, during morning/afternoon and just happened by this thread. Well i tried and tried to get a code cause i actually tried toy soldiers a year or so ago via trial and actually liked it but for some reason never bought it, but i kept getting blanks. After hours of trying (on and off not consecutively..lol) I finally got a code, immediately alerted the forum then i got to thinking that I am ALWAYS missing out on these kinds of things, ALWAYS.

So i knew there would be plenty of CAG's that would miss out and be in the same boat I am usually in and usually the captain of , the S.O.L boat :) So i got it in my head that i would just start hoarding codes like a mad man, i realize thats kind of a douchbag thing to do, but i did it with the right intentions. I WANTED SO BAD TO GIVE BACK TO THE CAG COMMUNITY. I cant even begin to tell you how many deals i have got because of the website and more specifically the forums. So again I knew there would be many CAG's that would miss out on this so I wanted to wait till the promo was over and surprise everyone with a butt load of codes. Well i had accumulated about 150-200 toy soldiers, about 100 Maw's and about 100 2 week trials. I am proud to say that with the exception of giving 1 toy soldier and 1 maw to a buddy of mine I gave EVERY single code away to a fellow CAG. In some small way I really hope that I blessed those of you who received codes from me.

From what i understand this promo may come around again in June, if I feel ambitious and can catch the promo at the right time maybe i can do this again if the frito lay police dont lock me up before June :)

#7187 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

I am VERY sorry to report that I am fresh out of everything. I only wish i had an umlimited supply of codes.

The reason i had so many to give away was because I took a couple days off of work last week (wed and thurs) and therefore was around when i am not normally, during morning/afternoon and just happened by this thread. Well i tried and tried to get a code cause i actually tried toy soldiers a year or so ago via trial and actually liked it but for some reason never bought it, but i kept getting blanks. After hours of trying (on and off not consecutively..lol) I finally got a code, immediately alerted the forum then i got to thinking that I am ALWAYS missing out on these kinds of things, ALWAYS.

So i knew there would be plenty of CAG's that would miss out and be in the same boat I am usually in and usually the captain of , the S.O.L boat :) So i got it in my head that i would just start hoarding codes like a mad man, i realize thats kind of a douchbag thing to do, but i did it with the right intentions. I WANTED SO BAD TO GIVE BACK TO THE CAG COMMUNITY. I cant even begin to tell you how many deals i have got because of the website and more specifically the forums. So again I knew there would be many CAG's that would miss out on this so I wanted to wait till the promo was over and surprise everyone with a butt load of codes. Well i had accumulated about 150-200 toy soldiers, about 100 Maw's and about 100 2 week trials. I am proud to say that with the exception of giving 1 toy soldier and 1 maw to a buddy of mine I gave EVERY single code away to a fellow CAG. In some small way I really hope that I blessed those of you who received codes from me.

From what i understand this promo may come around again in June, if I feel ambitious and can catch the promo at the right time maybe i can do this again if the frito lay police dont lock me up before June :)

I was actually just about to ask how you had so many, thanks again;) I still don't get how you managed to accrue so many, but I'm not complaining:applause:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#7188 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

I was actually just about to ask how you had so many, thanks again;) I still don't get how you managed to accrue so many, but I'm not complaining:applause:

lol well in this thread http://www.cheapassg...=340718&page=26 they gave one code away with 2 time stamps and basically said if you just change your email address each time you could use the same code over and over. I think you can piece together the rest of this mystery :)

#7189 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

The Maw
Spoiler

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#7190 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

First lady to quote me gets it.

Connor Female Avatar Costume

Me? please.

#7191 Darkfighter54

Darkfighter54

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Took YVWXG-MHCFT-6RJ2X-3X6VQ-HWY9Z thanks RabbitSuit :)

#7192 Darkhate

Darkhate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Used JXF9Y-CH3XH-3VG9T-WMQPF-VHRHZ

Thanks

#7193 XzXGanonZxZ

XzXGanonZxZ

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

man every1 is out of trial codes i guess i waz a little 2 late could some1 pm me if they even have a 2day code it would be very helpful if not its ok ill just half 2 wate till some other time

#7194 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

man every1 is out of trial codes i guess i waz a little 2 late could some1 pm me if they even have a 2day code it would be very helpful if not its ok ill just half 2 wate till some other time

Is it bad I looked at this wondering if the numbers were some kind of hidden drop rather than just abysmal grammar?

#7195 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

The Maw

Spoiler

Spoiler

#7196 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Ask in http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281834, not here.

#7197 Fitzed

Fitzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Wow, thanks! Used that one

GQVGH-KGKCK-Y2PD3-RK3RV-F926Z
Posted Image

#7198 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hmm. I wonder if I should drop my codes now.

#7199 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

female connor AC3 outfit
Spoiler

#7200 OccultDeFlower

OccultDeFlower

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

female connor AC3 outfit

Spoiler