Red Faction: Guerrilla - June 9 - Demo Out Now

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:59 AM

Ha! That's hysterical and amazing. Have you actually seen someone online playing with that?

In other news, I messaged Frisky Tanuki about switching the first post in the thread over to me. We should try to pull together a regular CAG night.

#62 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:10 AM

We should try to pull together a regular CAG night.

Hells yeah, how about Sun-Tue and Thur-Fri at 10pm.:lol:

#63 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

Ha! That's hysterical and amazing. Have you actually seen someone online playing with that?

I just found the image while I was searching around... I have yet to witness the ostrich in person. Only ~116,000 XP to go!

Something like that would be good. :lol:

#64 fizzywix

fizzywix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

The first game I played online I got smacked with an Ostrich, haha.

#65 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

So, you're free every night except for GTA night, DD? ;)

I like Thursdays at 10pm EST. Does that work for you guys? Weekends are impossible for me to commit to with any regularity.

No word from Frisky on switching the thread over. Would it be improper to start a separate thread just for multiplayer planning and discussion?

#66 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

I like Thursdays at 10pm EST. Does that work for you guys? Weekends are impossible for me to commit to with any regularity.

No word from Frisky on switching the thread over. Would it be improper to start a separate thread just for multiplayer planning and discussion?

I think Thursdays would work for me.

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#67 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

Thursdays are good. Let's get this thread started!

I finished Ghostbusters yesterday so I should be on this a lot more. If you see me playing, feel free to send me an invite. I want that ostrich!

#68 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

GTA and Warhawk are the only nights I won't/can't give up. I'm still sick of Killzone 2 after getting the honor trophies and R2 is kinda dying since TMK stopped playing, as usual.

And I say hell yeah, just start a new thread, a lot of games have one for general discussion and one for multiplayer discussion.

#69 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

I want this game dammit! Anyone want to trade their Red Faction (PS3) for my inFAMOUS (BRAND NEW)? I'd be willing to do a new for used.
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#70 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

GTA and Warhawk are the only nights I won't/can't give up. I'm still sick of Killzone 2 after getting the honor trophies and R2 is kinda dying since TMK stopped playing, as usual.

And I say hell yeah, just start a new thread, a lot of games have one for general discussion and one for multiplayer discussion.

I try to make the CAG night when I can, namely the GTA night. But, I still play R2 usually the co-op stuff split screen with my son, I STILL have not unlocked every thing in Killzone 2. I am surprised how fast KZ2's community in general has died down.. I just have a hard time parting with my games, case in point Warhawk, it's a fun game with split screen enabled, but I doubt I could get much for it anyway so I guess I would be better off keeping it. Just in case I get the itch to play it again.

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#71 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:03 AM

Let's move this discussion to the OFFICIAL CAG PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night thread.

#72 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:34 AM

so can someone tell me about the 3 diff dlc pack for red faction and which ones are worth owning? i asked in the other thread but apparently all such questions belong here.

#73 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:11 AM

You shouldn't believe everything metaly tells you...
But...
Demons == Single player only, a few hours long, worth buying if you enjoyed the single player.
Online DLC == Fun new online game mode and some really nice new online maps, worth buying if you play multiplayer with us as we are the online for the game.
Wrecking Crew DLC == Adds something to wrecking crew, I believe just loaders but maybe new maps, worth buying if you're insane and enjoy wrecking crew.

#74 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:34 AM

You shouldn't believe everything metaly tells you...
But...
Demons == Single player only, a few hours long, worth buying if you enjoyed the single player.
Online DLC == Fun new online game mode and some really nice new online maps, worth buying if you play multiplayer with us as we are the online for the game.
Wrecking Crew DLC == Adds something to wrecking crew, I believe just loaders but maybe new maps, worth buying if you're insane and enjoy wrecking crew.

thank you very much kind sir i now have all the info i need. gonna make my way through sp and then go from there. so far i like the game feels like something ive been wanting to see done in a game for years.( fully desructable environments).