9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (DS) 24.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 danhoo

danhoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:51 PM

Finally pulled the trigger on this. Damn you all :)

#62 Batcave Dweller

Batcave Dweller

Gone Batty!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

Got a bad ending on my first playthrough...now trying out a different route. Pretty fun. I do wish it has several more poses for each character so to appear less redundant but that's just a minor gripe. Recommended.
-- Frosty

Playing: :wiiu: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, :wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, :3ds: Project X Zone,
:ds: Solatorobo, :psp: Persona 3 Portable, :ps3: (JP) BlazBlue: Chronophantasma & (US) Aquapazza

#63 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:08 PM

Does anyone not like this game? The only complaints I can think of with it are repeating the puzzles, forced replaying, the saving isnt perfect, and I guess if you're not into story it wouldn't be the game for you at all.

#64 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

I had credit so I ordered a copy. How long can I expect a first play through to take me?

#65 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:21 AM

I had credit so I ordered a copy. How long can I expect a first play through to take me?

It depends on which ending you get.. but I think it took me 8-12 hours on my first playthrough.

#66 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:24 AM

Does anyone not like this game?

I haven't met a single person who didn't like this game either, I'm happy that I got this game besides having a Backlog it was fantastic, I've gotten 2 bad endings so far. I'm most definitely going to complete this game to see every scenario

#67 Batcave Dweller

Batcave Dweller

Gone Batty!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:53 AM

This game had me totally drained. :D

Finally got the true ending on my 4th (of 6) playthru earlier today. I have to say I'm very impressed with its storytelling. Being a fan of anime helped me appreciate it even more. Oh, there needs to be an anime series made for this game.

Now I wish I had preordered it so to have that bonus watch as a nice reminder of this great experience. Oh well.
-- Frosty

Playing: :wiiu: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, :wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, :3ds: Project X Zone,
:ds: Solatorobo, :psp: Persona 3 Portable, :ps3: (JP) BlazBlue: Chronophantasma & (US) Aquapazza

#68 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:08 AM

This game had me totally drained. :D

Finally got the true ending on my 4th (of 6) playthru earlier today. I have to say I'm very impressed with its storytelling. Being a fan of anime helped me appreciate it even more. Oh, there needs to be an anime series made for this game.

Now I wish I had preordered it so to have that bonus watch as a nice reminder of this great experience. Oh well.

Yeah I also regret not preordering. Normally I don't care for preorder bonuses but the watch looks really cool and would be something I'd actually use. No way am I paying ebay prices for one when they were $5 from the official store though..

#69 BlindJoker

BlindJoker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:30 AM

Does anyone not like this game? The only complaints I can think of with it are repeating the puzzles, forced replaying, the saving isnt perfect, and I guess if you're not into story it wouldn't be the game for you at all.

I don't like this game........
That was a horrible lie. I loved this game in a way a man can love a game. Stayed up till 3 in the morning playing this when I had classes the next day the same day at 9 am, resulting in little sleep but my brain felt energized that whole week as I was working to piece all the information together throught the day when I wasn't playing it.
It was a drug, a good drug.
-----------------------------------------
The watch is also a great bonus. I wouldn't break the bank going for it though.

#70 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:51 AM

Well I just got my first bad ending. Did not expect it coming.

#71 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Well, the PSN outage has prompted me to go back through this game and get all the endings. It is phenomenal!