Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Gold Box DotD Toy Story Trilogy (10-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) $44

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 junglalien

junglalien

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Goemon is $12.49.
That's more than I wanted to pay for it, but whatever. I bought it anyway.

same here

#62 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Not a bad price for DBZ Kai Part 4

#63 Rave Child

Rave Child

Castanets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

Not a bad price for DBZ Kai Part 4

I just bought it. I haven't watched any of DBZ Kai, but that seems like too good a price to pass up. Except by the time I get around to buying the other sets and watching it, they'll probably have a cheap full collection anyway... Damn you backlog!!!:bomb:
My Guide Trade List

Follow me on Twitter!

I am looking for the following items and will pay good money for them:
Suikoden II jewel case and manual:hot::hot::hot::hot:

Posted Image

#64 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:12 PM

I bought it too. I've caught a couple episodes on TV of Kai. Don't really want this too badly, but I have a buddy who seemed interested in watching some of Kai, after I explained what it was to him. And it seems like a really great price. Hope I can snag the others at cheap prices sometime down the line.

#65 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

I recently used a Borders 50% coupon to bring this down to like $15 so yeah that's a good price for Kai!

#66 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

dang missed Evangelion series
darn it
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#67 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

I bought kai part 4 and part 3 for 27.xx

#68 AnimatedSnow47

AnimatedSnow47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:30 AM

Yup. I got Part 3 and 4 of DBZ Kai on sale myself. Hope to find a good deal on 1 and 2 sometime soon.

#69 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

Final blu-ray deal to cap off Hi-Def Week.

#70 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

Back when the voting was going on, I really wanted this deal. I wanted to have Toy Story 1 and 2 for my daughter to watch with me and I haven't seen number 3 yet, so I wanted to watch that. But after reading up on it and waiting for the deal to go live, that packaging is dumb.
No cases? Just discs inserted into foam? Eh, I'll just hope they undergo a price drop at Blockbuster in time for the next sale and I'll pick all three up then.

#71 SlammedNiss

SlammedNiss

Mine hits the ground!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

Picked up the Toy Story set and Book of Eli for an additional $8. Had $45 credit i earned from Predicto, so total shipped was $12.24. (yes, we get charged sales tax here in the coughgreatcough state of kansas.)

#72 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Back when the voting was going on, I really wanted this deal. I wanted to have Toy Story 1 and 2 for my daughter to watch with me and I haven't seen number 3 yet, so I wanted to watch that. But after reading up on it and waiting for the deal to go live, that packaging is dumb.
No cases? Just discs inserted into foam? Eh, I'll just hope they undergo a price drop at Blockbuster in time for the next sale and I'll pick all three up then.

Those reviews make that foam sound awful... I was ready to order but I don't know anymore.

#73 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I like Dinsey points and was willing to trade in my copies of Toy Story 1 and 2, but that packaging is too weak.

#74 Looking4Deal

Looking4Deal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for the heads up on this thread. I picked up both the Star Trek pack (movies 1-6) and the Toy Story pack at substantial discounts.

I swear by this website. Thanks again!