Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#61 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

but I just hhaatteee the 3D glasses for it.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!! I took mine back. Mainly, because I want a bigger TV for my room. Though that's a 'Display'(not to be confused with 'TV').

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#62 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Hell, I need another pair of 3D glasses for my theater, that makes the display $70 for me.

Amazon is giving $5 for Motorstorm if they are still including that. I can easily stomach $65 for another one of these.

#63 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Damnit, I really don't need that 3D monitor but now I'm tempted..

#64 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

LBP Karting for $25 is a deal in my book. I may look that out.

#65 IronsideGrunt

IronsideGrunt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

Im going to grab that monitor for my PC. My monitor takes 6-8 minutes to show up. Seriously. Its about to go. $99 and this would solve that.

I am guessing ghosting and all that mess wont be an issue on PC games since this thing is made for a PS3 and gaming.

#66 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Beware on those ps3 3d displays - they fail at an ALARMING rate. Why do you think these things were 179.99 retail 8 months after they were released? if you look at the reviews, it seems to be an almost 50-50 shot that yours will die within 6 months and be replaced by a refurb. Many people have had their refurbs die and replaced as well. There's literally NOTHING good said about this thing online. It's not even worth 99 dollars, imo. Sony knows these things are garbage and are rumored to be working on a replacement model. Dont be fooled by the low price - save your 100 and put it toward a quality small display instead of being stuck with a cycle of replacements until your warranty period runs out.

I bought one on a whim when i saw them for 179 this summer, only to come home and look up impressions. I took it back the next day.

#67 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

I'm going to jump on that 3d monitor.

If I buy one right now would I be able to price adjust on Friday?

#68 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I have $75 in Best Buy credit...I think I found a good use for it if this is true.

#69 OldSlowGamer

OldSlowGamer

Old Slow Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I will bite at 99$ for the 3d Monitor
89994.png

#70 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I have $75 in Best Buy credit...I think I found a good use for it if this is true.

I have exactly $100 in credit at BB, I will be using it to get that 3D display if these deals are legit

O6d6OER.jpg

#71 Prota

Prota

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

$24.99 for dishonored isn't bad. anyone know if the ps3 version is part of kmart's bf sale or is that going to be xbox only?

I'd like to know this as well. I have two coupons from last week's K-mart promotion and was planning on using one for Dishonored and one for a PSN card. However, if the sale doesn't include the PS3 version then I may have to get it from Best Buy.

#72 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

pass

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
Dishonored

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:3ds: Bravely Default

#73 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

I have exactly $100 in credit at BB, I will be using it to get that 3D display if these deals are legit

Yeah I don't have ANY tv or monitor at the moment and a PS3 I scored for $5 that I have been itching to play.

#74 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

I want to get sleeping dogs and darksiders 2 but both will be getting GOTY edition in 2013. So I may wat since I already have many games to play

But dishonored I do want to get

#75 OldSlowGamer

OldSlowGamer

Old Slow Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

i wonder if gamestop will price match the 3d display
89994.png

#76 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I can't say how many hours I've gotten out of the Playstation 3D display. I haven't had any issues with it, the picture is great, and the size is just right for a bedroom, office, etc. At that price, I highly recommend it!

#77 kamakazi5

kamakazi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

I may pick up the LBP2 bundle. I really want the 3D display but I just spent so much on my Wii U pickups that I doubt I'll get it. Besides that my girlfriend might just kill me lol.
My games/what I'm playing - www.backloggery.com/kamakazi5

#78 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

3d display for 99 is awesome

For $99, I'm tempted even though I have a new 47" Samsung 3D tv.

#79 maybeimalion17

maybeimalion17

Wow! I'm actually using the display as a monitor right now, I got mine last year for $300 and don't regret it. For $99 i'm defiantly thinking about picking up a second one!

#80 247

i wonder if gamestop will price match the 3d display

cant tell if serious

#81 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

Dumb question but could I use the monitor for my laptop to make games 3D?

#82 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

Beware on those ps3 3d displays - they fail at an ALARMING rate. Why do you think these things were 179.99 retail 8 months after they were released? if you look at the reviews, it seems to be an almost 50-50 shot that yours will die within 6 months and be replaced by a refurb. Many people have had their refurbs die and replaced as well. There's literally NOTHING good said about this thing online. It's not even worth 99 dollars, imo. Sony knows these things are garbage and are rumored to be working on a replacement model. Dont be fooled by the low price - save your 100 and put it toward a quality small display instead of being stuck with a cycle of replacements until your warranty period runs out.

I bought one on a whim when i saw them for 179 this summer, only to come home and look up impressions. I took it back the next day.

This is why I will buy the warranty when I purchase it.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#83 OldSlowGamer

OldSlowGamer

Old Slow Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

cant tell if serious

it was kind of a joke....sort of :oops:

just rather take my chances at Gstop then BB. A guy could lose his right eye ball and left nut battling it out at Walmart and Best Buy Thursday night/Friday early AM

Edited by jsgebo, 21 November 2012 - 01:42 AM.
kant spel gud

89994.png

#84 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Some nice deals. Too bad I owned most of the 25 dollars games.

#85 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Craaaaaaaaazy deals! Damn! For those of you that own that PlayStation 3D display, how reliable would you say it is? I'm thinking about buying one to use for my consoles, and hooking up my old "32 Samsung as a monitor for my computer.

My first one was a lemon. The picture kept cutting to black for about 2-3 seconds at random times. I exchanged and my new one has been working flawlessly for almost a year now.

If you tweak the settings the 3D is superb on both games and blu-rays.

#86 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

I also saw a ton of the ps3 displays stacked all around the gaming department the other day. I knew something like this was coming. I wonder if there is truth to the rumor that one person said sony refabricated the design or something to fix the problems. They must still be making them after the last few sales to have so much more stock. But why would they at this price? They can't be profitable.

#87 movie2cats

movie2cats

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

cant tell if serious

chromatic, that gif just made my day. Seriously, I spent 10 minutes just laughing my __ off.

:applause:

And thanks OP. Dishonored is tempting!

#88 iduncurr

iduncurr

I knew those stacks of 3D tvs would mean a sale. Dang I hope it's online too so I can just order it and return the one I bought at 179.99.

I've had it for over a month and no problems so far. I use it more then my 40in for gaming.

#89 argyle

argyle

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Craaaaaaaaazy deals! Damn! For those of you that own that PlayStation 3D display, how reliable would you say it is? I'm thinking about buying one to use for my consoles, and hooking up my old "32 Samsung as a monitor for my computer.

From my experience, not very. I bought one when they were on sale last time (a month or two ago) and it lasted less than a month. I've heard ppl say you can mail them to Sony & they'll fix it, but personally I didn't want to go through all of that so I just returned it for a standard HP monitor.
Posted Image

#90 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Just got back from Best Buy now & it still rang up at $180. Maybe it'll be $100 on Black Friday?

"Unadvertised Best Buy **Black Friday** Offers"