Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#61 3rdamention

3rdamention

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Playstation All Stars Vita is one of the few Vita Games that runs native resolution on that awesome OLED Screen. Plus I believe it runs at 60 FPS so its silky smooth. Would be a great game to show off your VITA when family is around for the holidays.

#62 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm going to get PS All Stars, thanks OP. I had a question, later down the road I'm going to get PS All Stars for PS3 ( I like having physical copies) anyhoot my question is, would I be able to sell the PS3 vita code?

The Vita version is tied to the disk and I believe is automatically redeemed when you put the disk in your PS3.

#63 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

I want to get one out of two only...Which one do you prefer most?

#64 geogerf

geogerf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

i tried finding matches online... but there were no players. but as a fighting game fan, its pretty good...

#65 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

here is a direct link to the entire ad, includes $20 off a few newer games (amazing spiderman, xcom, need for speed most wanted) also a deal on the vita bundles (free lego batman 2 or spy hunter)

http://www.gamestop....12/default.aspx

#66 Daviddenton3

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Do you have a PS+ subscription? That's probably the best thing you can get for people who own a PS3 and are just buying a Vita. They just added a bunch of Vita games to the service.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics

Oh yes, that was my plan for any gift cards I get. Depending on amount i'm getting some PS+ time and a larger memory card. Relatives never know what to get me so I usually get cash or gift cards which i prefer cause I can get the stuff I want cheaper than if they got it for me (thanks in no small part to my repeated visits to this site)

#67 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

The Vita version is tied to the disk and I believe is automatically redeemed when you put the disk in your PS3.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#68 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Think about it like this. Little Big Planet Vita is the better title. Since PS All Stars comes free with the PS3 version, it might be better to wait for that one to drop. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm definitely getting LBP Vita tomorrow though. Time to PM!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#69 io

io

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

Think about it like this. Little Big Planet Vita is the better title. Since PS All Stars comes free with the PS3 version, it might be better to wait for that one to drop. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm definitely getting LBP Vita tomorrow though. Time to PM!

This is exactly what I plan to do. Except no PM - I'm going to use my GS credit on it, which is better than a PM and cash somewhere else.

But agree totally on PS All-Stars - might as well wait for a deal on the PS3 version (and we know that will happen sooner rather than later).

#70 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

they're both great games, but i would pick up LBP vita. it's probably the best LBP title yet.

#71 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

This is exactly what I plan to do. Except no PM - I'm going to use my GS credit on it, which is better than a PM and cash somewhere else.

But agree totally on PS All-Stars - might as well wait for a deal on the PS3 version (and we know that will happen sooner rather than later).

I have Certs to use and a giftcard so nothing out of my pocket for me. I have a feeling that PS All Stars will probably be $20 by March or so.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#72 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

I don't know...cross buy titles probably would hold their value better than stand alone titles.

And if they do drop in price it would be a reprint without cross buy. Similar to how God of war saga now comes without the free ps+ codes

#73 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

Prices are live on Gamestop.com.

#74 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

Yep, but for some reason you can't use the store pickup option for PSASBR. Hopefully I won't get a gutted copy from GS and if that's all they have then I guess I'll get it from Best Buy.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#75 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Yeah. I have been trying to do store pick up for LBP.:cry:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#76 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

LBP http://www.gamestop....bigplanet/91438
All Star: http://www.gamestop....e-royale/102651

#77 blazsox

blazsox

Night Prowler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Any free shipping codes out there?
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Splinter Cell HD Trilogy
:ps3: NBA 2K13
:360: Forza Motorsport 4
Posted Image Lego City Undercover

#78 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

I just ordered LBP Vita, would rather have it today but not having to go into Gamestop is a plus. Also, nothing at my Gamestop is ever sealed, ordering online they have to give you a sealed copy.

Picked up Sorcery for $10 too for free shipping.

#79 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Any free shipping codes out there?

SAVER, but it has to be over $25

#80 Nekopanchi2012

Nekopanchi2012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

came up to 25 after shipping and tax. So used to not paying either with Amazon, but still a great price (for LBP of course)

#81 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

Still not understanding the hate for PS Allstars

#82 oh_no_mellon

oh_no_mellon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

any idea if Amazon is going to price match this?

#83 thisisthetito4

thisisthetito4

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

If enough people send in a price match request they will

#84 rerun

rerun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

With the availability of LBP2 on PS+, I'd expect LBPV to be free shortly...may wait for that.

#85 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

PS All Stars gets so much hate because it's basically just Super Smash Bros, but with all the fun stuff taken out of the game and a horrible roster.
tl

#86 BJownes

BJownes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Was thinking the same thing, I submitted the price to amazon just in case. Really want to bite, but the $5 from shipping/tax is a turn off...five bux is a lot to a CAG.
[adult swim]

#87 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

PS All Stars gets so much hate because it's basically just Super Smash Bros, but with all the fun stuff taken out of the game and a horrible roster.

That's your opinion. I actually prefer the mechanics of allstars to smash bros. I'm addicted to all stars, to each his own. Dont get me wrong, I still love smash bros.

#88 io

io

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

With the availability of LBP2 on PS+, I'd expect LBPV to be free shortly...may wait for that.

I thought of that as well - but on the other hand, it is probably a decent selling title (relatively speaking) so they may not want to go that route with it, at least not for a while longer. And even if they do, I don't mind having a physical copy for $20 (but it's why I wasn't going to pay $40, or even $30 for it).

#89 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Some people like their fighting games to be easy mode.

Jumping on LBP Vita but I'm not sure myself about PSABR because I might get the PS3 version.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#90 eebuckeye

eebuckeye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Amazon now has Little Big Planet Vita for $19.99!!

and All Stars battle Royale...