Photo
- - - - -

Humble Bundle with Android 7 - Steam keys - Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede, Anodyne, Worms Reloaded, Bard's Tale

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#61 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

How well do all of these work on an android phone? I have a Motorola Photon Q.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#62 airblade

airblade

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

BTA price needs to drop a little more.

#63 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

OK, I'll bite.....what's so offensive about Incredipede or its developer that the entire bundle becomes radioactive to you? :roll:

I'm curious about the reasoning behind this also.

If you did get the bundle you can set the slider to 0 for Incredipede if you want so they wouldn't get any of your money.

It has got to be that creepy eyeball.  Not everyone can stomach such things.

#64 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

How well do all of these work on an android phone? I have a Motorola Photon Q.

I have a Photon Q and all four of the lower tier games run just fine. However, the interfaces for both Greed Corp and Ticket to Ride seem made for a much larger screen and may not hold up for a lot of play on a phone.

#65 Lawyers Guns N Money

Lawyers Guns N Money

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Nope, you download Humble's downloader app, which downloads all of the games for you.

You can also download the Android binaries individually, and install them directly yourself, without dealing with the Humble app.

#66 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

The BTA price has slid over 60 cents since the first hour this afternoon to (currently) $6.31

20 hours later, it's down to $6.20. It's not going to get down to $4 or $5 like some people are hoping, but somewhere near $5.85 towards the bonus time may be likely. I'm just interested in Ticket To Ride so I'm going to hold off before buying to lock in as low a BTA price as possible.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#67 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

20 hours later, it's down to $6.20. It's not going to get down to $4 or $5 like some people are hoping, but somewhere near $5.85 towards the bonus time may be likely. I'm just interested in Ticket To Ride so I'm going to hold off before buying to lock in as low a BTA price as possible.

This is what I'm doing. Don't really care about the lower tier (have TTR and Anodyne, don't want the other two) but want to lock in the lowest BTA price I can. In case the bonuses are something I want to spend $5+ on.

#68 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

I'm happy because I wanted Incredipede but I just know it's the sort of game I'll play for an hour and never touch again.  So at least it'll be cheap.

I've noticed that since they went to the "BTA for future bonuses" I no longer feel inclined to give more than a buck.  I used to give $5 as my stock payment but now I guess something in me rebels to the change in policy and I don't want to reward it.  Already own Bard's Tale so no incentive for me to BTA anyway.

Backlog Alphabet: Working my backlog A to Z [Blog Updated on Jan 28 - New Final Entry, Now With The Letter Z!]

#69 Dantarp

Dantarp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

I'm sure Incredipede is an incredible game, but my distaste for it is completely irrational.  The only way I can describe it (and I know this is wishy-washy response) is it's just "too indie" (and yes I know it's the humble INDIE bundle).

I just can't bring myself to own this particular indie physics/puzzle game.  I think it comes down to I'm just jaded from the number if indie bundles I've purchased this year and I needed to draw the line somewhere.

I don't know if that clarifies anything about what I said earlier...

ach.png

#70 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Not in the least. At least you cop to it being an irrational rationale.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#71 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

I haven't bought yet. I'll most likely not BTA, but I'll wait to see what the bonus games are.

#72 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Think i only don't have incredepede and Bard's Tale...really need to see the bonus games before I decide to buy.

#73 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I have a Photon Q and all four of the lower tier games run just fine. However, the interfaces for both Greed Corp and Ticket to Ride seem made for a much larger screen and may not hold up for a lot of play on a phone.

And those two are the ones that look the most interesting to me. I'd rather have a strategy game than someone trying to pull of a platformer or something that requires sensitive touch controls.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#74 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Bonuses will reveal in about 1.5 hours.

#75 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Organ Trail: Director's Cut

Anomaly Korea

Ticket to Ride Europe DLC 

#76 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Looks like this will be the first game humble that I won't even give a dollar to.

#77 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I guess it's just the non-BTA tier for me.

#78 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

The only new thing there is DLC?

I'd complain, but really, I should thank them for making the decision on beating the average an easy one.

#79 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

The only new thing there is DLC?

I'd complain, but really, I should thank them for making the decision on whether or not to BTA an easy one.

It's largely true-to-form for a Humble Android bundle.  The BTA stuff tends to be new in terms of being on Android.  The last one had Dungeon Defenders collection as the big BTA draw, which was a direct repeat from the preceeding Humble Bundle 7.  Humble Android 4 had the fourth appearance of Machinarium as it's BTA game.

#80 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Humble Android Bundle BTA tiers have always sucked, if you just want Steam keys. I'm glad I only paid a dollar.

#81 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hmmm, interesting.  If you create a days of wonder account by telling it to login through steam, it automatically adds all the maps you own on steam to your account.  So then on the android version you just have to login using the DOW account and you get all the maps you already own.  So if you already own ticket to ride on steam you can get all the DLC you already own

Also good for those of us gifting the steam key to friends

#82 cyrus386

cyrus386

I used to go by "annihilator"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

So assuming I own none of these, how much money would I be looking at in Steam card rebates if I bta? I'd do the math myself, but I'm away from compy right now. I'm not particularly interested in any of these games, but if I could get the net cost down to a couple bucks I'd probably bite just cause.

#83 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I broke down and grudgingly BTA'ed to support HB's continued porting of games to Linux, even though I already own everything but Ticket to Ride & Worms.

Whatever happened to the Google Wallet payment option?

#84 spuffin

spuffin

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Seriously. I loved that option and how easy it was to buy with it.

#85 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Nothing: it's still there.

I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98), and Indie Gala Monday 15 ($1.50) bundles.

#86 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

More Ticket to Ride DLC, sweet ^_^
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#87 Burchamj

Burchamj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Merged my ticket to ride acount, and on the acount page it says i own all the dlc, but in the app everything is still locked :(

#88 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Hey all, im looking for a second copy of worms reloaded, preferably for a buck, if possible, or more if payed with cards.

#89 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Nothing: it's still there.

Not for me: I see Pay with Credit Card, Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Dwolla buttons, and a "buy with Bitcoin" link. That's it - no option/button to buy with Google.

#90 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hmmm, interesting.  If you create a days of wonder account by telling it to login through steam, it automatically adds all the maps you own on steam to your account.  So then on the android version you just have to login using the DOW account and you get all the maps you already own.  So if you already own ticket to ride on steam you can get all the DLC you already own

Also good for those of us gifting the steam key to friends

That might make my decision to buy the lower tier since I own all of the DLC on Steam.  I wouldn't mind playing on my 10" tablet.