8 Japanese Duped Over Fake $1,000,000 Bill

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Phelmo

Phelmo

Phelmo 2 Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

Wow. I thought I was seeing things, but yet again, this shambling corpse of a thread is voodoo'd back to life. A 2-and-a-half year bump. Has to be some kind of gravedigging record.

I fully expect to see this bumped again sometime in 2013, at this rate.

We still talk about the birth of Christ 2k years after it happened. a story is still a story and there is no reason to keep this one from being read.

#62 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

We still talk about the birth of Christ 2k years after it happened. a story is still a story and there is no reason to keep this one from being read.

Maybe you're new to internet forums or something, but let me just explain to you that it is generally considered inappropriate to reply to extremely old threads. If you missed the discussion, then it's usually best to just leave it alone. Go ahead and read the thread if you're interested or whatever, but nobody really wants to see this thing pop back up again after 4 years.
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 Phelmo

Phelmo

Phelmo 2 Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

Maybe you're new to internet forums or something, but let me just explain to you that it is generally considered inappropriate to reply to extremely old threads. If you missed the discussion, then it's usually best to just leave it alone. Go ahead and read the thread if you're interested or whatever, but nobody really wants to see this thing pop back up again after 4 years.

I wasn't the person that bumped up the thread in the first place, I replied to it after somebody else had already bumped it up.. About the nobody wanting to see it pop-up again after 4 years.. well I was happy to see it pop-up again, seeing as I, and many other CAG's that read these forums will not have read it and it's an interesting story.

Bumping up threads that are old and are no longer relevant or provide any useful information is stupid, bumping up something like this is not.