Battlefield Conquest Rush ACESquad PS4

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#91 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

It certainly seems so. I just hope that this does not become the standard from now on..

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#92 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Not truly the "big one" we are waiting for. But it's a start. The last patch actually made things worse IMO. But I'll try it out later tonight to see how it is. I'm sure there will be lots of dmr use! lol

Jan 30 PS4 Game Update Notes

This update is mainly designed to prepare the game for the upcoming release of the expansion pack Battlefield 4 Second Assault. We will announce the release date for this expansion pack later.

Spoiler

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#93 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

How about letting us squad up already DICE! 

http://blogs.battlef...eciation-month/ 

Spoiler

• js1 likes this

CAGFL: (187-31)

#94 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Played some Conquest earlier and it felt like my AKU-12 wasn't connecting as it normally does. Hoping that I was just off this morning and that they didn't nerf it and not say anything. Bursting at medium range wasn't getting me nearly the kills it was in the days previous. 

Finally started playing more Conquest and I really dig the China Rising maps. Hadn't played them too much because they stink on Domination, but for Conquest they are a blast.

Posted Image

#95 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

Doom some of that stuff just kinda "breaks" the game a bit. I like unlocking stuff. the battlepacks are cool, but I agree fix the game it's self then give the extras. I hope that this next patch is the "one". lol

yeah casey the china rising maps are pretty good on conquest.

I watched a video posted by xfactor about how it seems like the rush game mode feels like an afterthought for the game and that most of the maps kinda suck for rush.

I think next game Battlefield, just needs a few game modes, and NO singleplayer. Just focus on what they do best and that is (was) online warfare with squad and team game play.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#96 kaos424

kaos424

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Do you guys have issues with lag. Sometimes it's no problem but more times than not when I play it's like I can be running and it hiccups like I run into an invisible wall for a brief second. It's maddening. Trying to figure out if it's the game of my connection.

#97 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

Do you guys have issues with lag. Sometimes it's no problem but more times than not when I play it's like I can be running and it hiccups like I run into an invisible wall for a brief second. It's maddening. Trying to figure out if it's the game of my connection.

Yeah, lag has been a problem since the start - you'll be running along and it'll pull you back a few feet every few seconds. 

Also, it's started crashing again for me since the last patch. About 2 crashes per hour. 

#98 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

^ Same here, had it pretty much every time i've played very frustrating! 

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#99 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

the patch before this current one, introduced lag for me in general. didn't have as much as an issue with lag as I do now. waiting for the "netcode" patch.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#100 200STM

200STM

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

I'm liking the battlepacks to unlock the crazy colors for the weapons but come on single player disapearing files. I've played stage 1 green hill zone like 4 times already. I am enjoying the muitiplayer though trying to unlock all the weapons (I am working on the snipers). I have a gripe with the running lag and the unbalanced teams. It sucks that you lost 28 to 100 because the game thought 2 is all you needed to compete against an 8 person team  =; . Hopefully the patches keep coming and maybe just maybe we'll have a full battlefield 4 game!

#101 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

So with this event going on, I had that blue message on the menu saying "ongoing even 100% exp" although in game when i'd be scoring things I wouldn't get the orange arrow next to my score? Now that message isn't even in the menu. Do you have to activate this somehow or what?

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#102 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

I tried connecting over the weekend and spent 20 minutes closing the application because every time I would try to quick match conquest, it would sit at the black loading screen until I dropped out.  Regardless if I rebooted or closed the app, it wouldn't connect; I ended up just hoping in AC4 for my gaming fix and haven't tried again.

#103 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

the xp should have been automatic.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#104 Mikey115

Mikey115

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Is there a way to get the trophys to pop? I have the trophys for each of the three endings but not the collective "patience is a virtue" one. I know lots of people have had this problem I just don't jus if there's been a solution

#105 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

Hey guys.  I'm looking for some folks to party up with in BF4.  Add me on PSN if you're interested.  I play on weekends and in the evening 7-10pm.  I played FPSs on 360 last generation but have gone the route of PS4 this generation.  I'm looking to boost my friends/contacts on PSN.  I also play FIFA and own Killzone:SF although I will probably only play it on single player.  Thanks. 

#106 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

psn name same as gamertag?

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#107 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Sorry. No. PSN is jugsta.

#108 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Sorry. No. PSN is jugsta.

okay added you to the OP.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#109 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Picked these up today, going to check them out and see how they compare to the Astros.

Attached Thumbnails

• tmp_20140210_114606-148264966.jpg

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#110 Xipher83

Xipher83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

Sweet look nice, how much did those run?

#111 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

99 bucks. You getting on today?

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#112 Xipher83

Xipher83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

I was going to for a bit but got busy with the kiddo and getting dinner ready. Might try to get on tomorrow.

#113 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

okay cool.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#114 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Picked these up today, going to check them out and see how they compare to the Astros.

Let me know if you can have party/game audio going through at the same time. Tried with the PS3 official headset and it was game audio only when in a party. 

#115 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

You can have both game chat and game sound with this one.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#116 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

Is it safe to play the single player mode and not worry about the save progress bug yet?

#117 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

Is it safe to play the single player mode and not worry about the save progress bug yet?

From what I've read, no it's not fixed. If you're going for it, probably best to do it in one sitting. 

#118 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

I would save and upload the save to the cloud and then turn it off and manually do it periodically to update it.

Gamertags:

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#119 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

I am sick of the single player save file problem.

Earn free prizes from Swagbucks

#120 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

I am sick of the single player save file problem.

At this point, it feels like EA wants folks to play any other game but BF4. 

Xecutioner
CML