Photo
* * * * - 21 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games 7/78/3-: Kid Icarus 3D (3DS) | Metal Torrent (3DS) | Donkey Kong Jr. (WiiU) | Paper Mario (Wii / WiiU) |

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

• Please log in to reply
5670 replies to this topic

#1231 tonybonjovi

tonybonjovi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

I would have offered to give it to him and to give him a blow job whenever he pleased, how shameful, that you didn't immediately offer to part with something you own to some completely random person.

Damn People...Relax...I was just saying I wanted to get the case...and joking about it...no big deal...but about that blowjob......

#1232 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

http://gametz.com/?A=My+Items heres the link, i thought it was in my profile. the highlights are a few sealed ps3 games and luigis mansion in mint condition plus some random ps1-3 games

#1233 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

So, can I sell these $30 worth of nintendo points from FE:A & SMT:IV? Or is it tied to my account?

#1234 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

So, can I sell these $30 worth of nintendo points from FE:A & SMT:IV? Or is it tied to my account?

You can.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1235 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm on CheapAssGamer or SnobAssGamer...

personally i think that would be a very fitting name for this site

#1236 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

You can.

Awesome, thanks :D

#1237 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

Anyone not redeeming a reward, PM me and I'll buy a game download code off of you.

#1238 zombieking779

zombieking779

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Never been part of Nintendo Club so my question is do I have to get a prize or can I wait for next year if my points don't Expire? Thanks In Advance.

#1239 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Never been part of Nintendo Club so my question is do I have to get a prize or can I wait for next year if my points don't Expire? Thanks In Advance.

That's not the way it works.

There's a regular member, a gold member, and a platinum level.  If you enter 300 points in a single year you get gold level and this year you can choose between a calendar or one a game download.  If you enter 600 points in a year, you're platinum level and can choose between any of the gold level rewards or a 3 posters set or a Majora's Mask 2 CD soundtrack.

The points you get for redeeming the codes (and attaining the annual reward levels) can be spent on rewards at any time and do indeed roll over.  I've used all of my points on free game downloads which they've offered as rewards since sometime at the start of last year.  Since they didn't offer them for the longest time I had just been hoarding points and have about 12 free WiiWare games on my Wii that I've never played now.

This months games: https://club.nintend...18BC0A5420AB6C1

#1240 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:02 PM

This year is the first time I got to the plat status and the rewards are pretty disappointing. Guess I'll get MM's soundtrack since it's the only somewhat decent thing.

#1241 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

picked up the MM soundtrack, will go nice next to my Ocarina of Time soundtrack

#1242 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

i still dont know what im gonna get for gold. everythings so......boring. i think the calendar might be decent.

#1243 evergoo

evergoo

Proud to be Frugal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Earned Gold status this year.

Went with the 2014 calendar since it's physical (been following this Club Nintendo trend since 2009).

goo.gif evergoo.png

Recent Game Purchases: X-COM Collection, StreetPass Games Bundle, Fire Emblem: Awakening
Currently Playing: StreetPass Games, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time

My Latest Karaoke Video: Lady Gaga's Just Dance

#1244 hotpocket

hotpocket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

This year is the first time I got to the plat status and the rewards are pretty disappointing. Guess I'll get MM's soundtrack since it's the only somewhat decent thing.

Same here.

I'm not going to bother trying to get to Gold/Platinum status in the future. If I do, I do, if not, at least I know I won't be missing out on much. 

#1245 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Ugh posters or Zelda soundtrack? I havent even done anything with my other Zelda posters

#1246 Disturbed Jerry

Disturbed Jerry

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Got Super Smash Bros.as my reward. I've also got a code for Donkey Kong on 3ds if anyone is interested pm me. 

#1247 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Anyone have any idea how long the Platinum rewards usually take to ship out?

This is my first year obtaining gold or platinum status on CN so I have no idea what to expect. I will also be moving in about a month's time and will need to update my delivery address if it's going to be longer than that.

Thanks.

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Grand Theft Auto V

#1248 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Ended up getting Link's Awakening as I was 30 points short of Platinum :/

The worst part is that after my WiiU from cowboom comes in on Tuesday, I'll only be 20 points short of Platinum and its only been like a week. FML

#1249 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Anyone have any idea how long the Platinum rewards usually take to ship out?

This is my first year obtaining gold or platinum status on CN so I have no idea what to expect. I will also be moving in about a month's time and will need to update my delivery address if it's going to be longer than that.

Thanks.

They don't ship until late November/December.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#1250 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

They don't ship until late November/December.

Oooh wow.

Okay, thanks for that!

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Grand Theft Auto V

#1251 m3talst0rm

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

Got Super Smash Bros.as my reward. I've also got a code for Donkey Kong on 3ds if anyone is interested pm me.

If you get more than one person interested in DK for the 3ds, I have an extra copy as well. (To trade ;) )

Still debating soundtrack and posters. Might come down to a coin toss. Really wanted SOMETHING Luigi.

m3talst0rm17.png

#1252 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Glad that I went digging through the store. Fallout Collection (1, 2, and Tactics) for $2.99. What a steal.

EDIT: Sorry about that. Have no idea how I went from the Steam thread to Club Nintendo, lol.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#1253 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

I've never used this before.  I'm signing up my son's (he's 6) WiiU right now.  I should be platinum shortly.  A while back I bought a bunch of packaging/game inserts from a closing blockbuster but I had no idea what club nintendo was so I never did anything with them.  lol

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#1254 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

Does anyone have an OoT 3D OST they'd like to trade for the MM OST?

I'm going to have an extra Platinum reward to trade or sell.

#1255 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

I've never used this before.  I'm signing up my son's (he's 6) WiiU right now.  I should be platinum shortly.  A while back I bought a bunch of packaging/game inserts from a closing blockbuster but I had no idea what club nintendo was so I never did anything with them.  lol

Your platinum will be effective from July 2013-June 2014 so you won't be able to get in on these prizes.  You'll be able to redeem the platinum prize in July 2014.  You probably realize this already but since you are new, I'm just making sure.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#1256 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

Even though I hit platinum I still think I'm gonna go with gold prize.

Ah well.

#1257 io

io

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Even though I hit platinum I still think I'm gonna go with gold prize.

Ah well.

I suppose I should pick something - may end up doing the same.

#1258 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

I think I'm going to with Smash Bros.  Still debating it but don't really need the MM soundtrack and don't really care for the posters.  

#1259 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Anyone not redeeming a reward, PM me and I'll buy a game download code off of you.

Blaster man contact me

#1260 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Your platinum will be effective from July 2013-June 2014 so you won't be able to get in on these prizes.  You'll be able to redeem the platinum prize in July 2014.  You probably realize this already but since you are new, I'm just making sure.

Actually I didn't.  Thank you for letting me know.  I'm really new - and he did not have a Wii. 

My latest question to arise regarding Nintendo stuff is whether a Wii U remote plus and a Wii remote plus are the same thing in different packaging.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Club Nintendo, Coins, Wii, 3DS, Wii U