Android games ongoing sales.

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#1321 TastyPorkBone

TastyPorkBone

How Could You Not Like Bacon !?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hello everyone ! Can anyone recommend any FANTASTIC board games ? Something like maybe "Munchkin" or really any kind of RPG-like board games ?

w7c9.png

#1322 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hello everyone ! Can anyone recommend any FANTASTIC board games ? Something like maybe "Munchkin" or really any kind of RPG-like board games ?

Are you looking for Android game versions of board games?  If you want physical board game recommendations, maybe post in the general request forum here: http://www.cheapassg...equests-advice/

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#1323 TastyPorkBone

TastyPorkBone

How Could You Not Like Bacon !?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Are you looking for Android game versions of board games?  If you want physical board game recommendations, maybe post in the general request forum here: http://www.cheapassg...equests-advice/

LoL yes, I am looking for android games that are board games ? confusing I know 

w7c9.png

#1324 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

LoL yes, I am looking for android games that are board games ? confusing I know 

I don't know of too many, but I believe Ticket to Ride is on Android and it's great of course :)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#1325 EnronLackey

EnronLackey

Fake-Rage Hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Does anyone know if these games ever went on sale? Elder Sign: Omens and Ticket To Ride

Im also looking for other boardgames / dice based android games that I may have missed.

Just looking for that fix till late Friday nights board gaming with friends.

#1326 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I don't know of too many, but I believe Ticket to Ride is on Android and it's great of course :)

7 bucks is sort of high   isnt it 

WOOOO I STINK

#1327 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

7 bucks is sort of high   isnt it 

Depends on how you look at it. For an app, yeah it's a little pricey, but compared to how much the actual board game costs I think it's very reasonable.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#1328 Crazyhowie

Crazyhowie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I myself have been on a never ending quest for digital board games (or turn-based RTS for pass and play digital gaming), ever since I got my first Android tablet.

Here are my favorites that I have so far - perhaps the most FANTASTIC? =)

- Carcassonne

- Catan

- Elder Signs: Omens (Has 3 in-app purchase expansions.)

- Everlands HD (Unique strategy, Hidden Gem IMO)

- Hey, That's My Fish! (Vast improvement over physical version as there is no set-up. Easy pick up & play with quick rounds!)

- Knizia's Through the Desert (Most complicated scoring ruleset of the bunch, but deep strategy if you give it a chance)

- Reiner Knizia's Tigris & Euphrates (Barely touched, but bought on a whim, because I liked Through the Desert. Has a lot of potential)

- Ticket to Ride

Some others I've found, but haven't played enough to fully recommend yet:

- Chinese Checkers

- Great Big War Game

- Greed Corp HD (Liked it on PC, but sounds like it has a terrible pay-to-play system now =/)

- Khet

- Neuroshima Hex (Don't think this one has multiplayer)

Steambirds (Simple not too flashy, not to deep, but has turn-based local multiplayer)

- Talisman Prologue HD (Singleplayer only, looks great though)

- The Game of Life

- Total War Battles (Haven't tried yet, I think this is real-time strategy though)

- Chainsaw Warrior (Singleplayer only? Heard good things)

- Uniwar HD

- Ingenious

- Buzzwords

- Loot and Scoot

- Levee en Masse

- Zulus on the Ramparts!

- Don Quixote

- RED

*EDIT* Added a couple more to the list. Just realized you requested RPG-specific games, which there aren't many... I maybe got a little carried away with my list.

Posted Image

#1329 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Anyone else loading up on Google Play credit thru the KitKat promo? So far I have gotten about about $25 worth :)

NoQf2AF.jpg

#1330 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Anyone else loading up on Google Play credit thru the KitKat promo? So far I have gotten about about $25 worth :)

Hmmm?

#1331 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hmmm?

http://slickdeals.ne...ase-slight-ymmv

NoQf2AF.jpg

#1332 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Huh?  Are there just promo codes in every Kit Kat bar at the moment?  If so, I might be hungry.

Ok thanks!  I'll look for them at the market.

#1333 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

I came here with amazing news everyone....

HERO ACADEMY IS NOW ON ANDROID!!!

And everything you have bought before carries over with your account AND it has cross-play with iOS and PC

If you haven't played it before you can get it for free and then additional teams are IAP but the game is quite balanced and no one team is better than another.

https://play.google....roacademy&hl=en

I am so excited to finally have this on the go!

#1334 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Thanks.  Just ran over to my schools bookstore and they had the android kitkats.  Bought one and won $5 Play credit.  Sweet!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#1335 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

gonna go buy some kitkats thanks :)

Posted Image

#1336 myst

myst

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

I got like $25 in Google Play credit now.  Been splurging and buying a bunch of games that people have recommending on the AndroidGaming subreddit.

Breach and Clear and Kingdom Rush Frontier have been really fun.

#1337 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

i hope they have massive sales on tables  black friday.. my kindle is nice (only paid 99 for it) but missing out on all of the google play deals    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOOOO I STINK

#1338 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

looks like kitkat deal is dead according to slickdeals :(

Posted Image

#1339 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

looks like kitkat deal is dead according to slickdeals :(

Not dead but they might be limiting codes to zip codes or tightening things 

NoQf2AF.jpg

#1340 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

World of Goo is on sale for $0.99.

Also Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame has been on sale for a buck for a couple days, any one get it? Worth it?

#1341 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Also Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame has been on sale for a buck for a couple days, any one get it? Worth it?

Huh, I didn't even know this was a thing. I'm a big PoP fan so I will have to look more into this...

Android Police Thursday Sales (a day late, I know)

GA3: Slaves of Rema – $2.99 from $5.99

Lemegeton Master Edition – $2.00 from $5.00

Farm Frenzy – $0.99 from $1.99

The Tiny Bang Story – $0.99 from $2.99.

Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame – $0.99 from $2.99

FireJumpers - Wildfire RTS – $0.99 from $1.99

#1342 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Farm Frenzy – $0.99 from $1.99

be careful buying that there is more then one company  selling it. most are  trash

WOOOO I STINK

#1343 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

I've gone ahead and created a new thread, as the OP for this one hasn't been updated in almost a year. Just wanted to let you guys know :)

http://www.cheapassg...-bar-story-144/

#1344 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Heads up, my company's game, Breach & Clear, will be on sale for $1.99 very soon (set the sale on Google Play, so it will appear within the next few hours).

There's also a huge content update coming within the next few days that will add a new map set in Mexico as well as a new game mode (Escape Plan). There is a ton of content in the package and $1.99 is an absolute steal. The price will be going up to $3.99 on the 18th - make of that as you will. :)

https://play.google....m.gun.bnc&hl=en

#1345 Shaniqwa

Shaniqwa

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Is there any xbox live games besides wordament available on android?

#1346 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

http://slickdeals.ne...ase-slight-ymmv

Ah ha! Thanks!

#1347 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Add these free apps to your Amazon account to get 460 (20 each) coins which you can then spend on paid apps. 1 coin = 1 penny so you can buy a $1.99 app for 199 coins.

Please check the price before blasting through checkout as the cost of one or more could change by the time you read this.

#1348 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

Add these free apps to your Amazon account to get 460 (20 each) coins which you can then spend on paid apps. 1 coin = 1 penny so you can buy a $1.99 app for 199 coins.

Please check the price before blasting through checkout as the cost of one or more could change by the time you read this.

Thanks Louis.  MrNinjaSquirrel actually started a new Android thread here:

http://www.cheapassg...f-generals-129/

Thanks for the list, we had found some of them but looks like you've got even more that I don't have yet.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!