The Santa's Slay Wrestling Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
509 replies to this topic

#121 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Mr. Perfect had a crispness to his suplex that was only rivaled by Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid. Also, nobody had a better snapmare than Perfect.

I'm not a fan of floaty suplexes (unless there's a stall); the death valley driver Cena uses as a finisher would be far better looking if he didn't float them down. I've seen husbands carry wives through the threshold with greater intensity than Cena delivers his finisher.
Posted Image

#122 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

I love how the ref (Randy Jacobs? Mark Jacobs? It's been too long) Gets on the bottom turnbuckle as he realizes what is going on.

#123 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

I love how the ref (Randy Jacobs? Mark Jacobs? It's been too long) Gets on the bottom turnbuckle as he realizes what is going on.

That's Randy Anderson and I was there for that. It was at a Nitro in Worcester, MA back in 1997. A roommate and I drove up from UCONN and the place popped for that. I thought Hennig was going to blow out his back again trying to do it. The nWo came out after Giant kicked out and chokeslammed Hennig, kicked his ass, and then Sting came out and kicked all their asses. Really hot show. Flair disbanded the Horsemen, Eddie wrestled as El Caliente against Rey, Goldberg's 2nd match against The Barbarian and people, including myself, thought he was an Austin clone, Zbyszko and Hall getting into it, and of course, the Nitro Girls.

ach.png

#124 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Pee Wee Anderson was the best ref in WcW.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#125 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

If you're playing WWE '13, the next DLC will be out this Monday (huzzah to Cesaro!):

- The next Downloadable Content pack for WWE ’13 will be released on Monday at 5pm (EST) and will include the following playable characters:

* Damien Sandow
* Antonio Cesaro
* Jimmy Uso
* Jey Uso
* Brian Pillman
* Chainsaw Charlie
Posted Image

#126 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Awesome news. I bought the DLC pass for 4 wrestlers: DDP, Goldust, Pillman and Damien Sandow. About time it came out.

This is the last pack of DLC for the game, right?

#127 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Shit like that is why Big Show disappoints me greatly. He was ridiculously agile (as evidenced) in the clip.

#128 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

I hope they did Cesaro and Sandow justice. That Ryback model was horrible. As well as his shell shock finisher.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#129 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

That's Randy Anderson and I was there for that. It was at a Nitro in Worcester, MA back in 1997. A roommate and I drove up from UCONN and the place popped for that. I thought Hennig was going to blow out his back again trying to do it. The nWo came out after Giant kicked out and chokeslammed Hennig, kicked his ass, and then Sting came out and kicked all their asses. Really hot show. Flair disbanded the Horsemen, Eddie wrestled as El Caliente against Rey, Goldberg's 2nd match against The Barbarian and people, including myself, thought he was an Austin clone, Zbyszko and Hall getting into it, and of course, the Nitro Girls.

Cool. Thanks for the story :)

#130 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Mr. Perfect had a crispness to his suplex that was only rivaled by Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid. Also, nobody had a better snapmare than Perfect.

I'm not a fan of floaty suplexes (unless there's a stall); the death valley driver Cena uses as a finisher would be far better looking if he didn't float them down. I've seen husbands carry wives through the threshold with greater intensity than Cena delivers his finisher.

:-s Multiple times? And why are you watching? Hmmm...:-k

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain

:br:-Samurai 7
:br:-Star Wars: Clone Wars season 3
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#131 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Given that or a Cena promo, which would you rather watch?
Posted Image

#132 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

I'll take the matrimonial matchup, thank you.

35bb9lx.gif

#133 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Remember 10 years ago when Cena was fresh? "Basic Thugonomics" would hit, and we would all look forward to being entertained. Now those goddamned horns blare, and it's like "Aw shit. Maybe he'll get injured tonight".

#134 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

We only like assholes when they aren't trying to pretend like they're the good guy :D

#135 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm not even interested in complaining about wrestling anymore. I just want to watch more and more Antonio Cesaro.
Posted Image

#136 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Remember 10 years ago when Cena was fresh? "Basic Thugonomics" would hit, and we would all look forward to being entertained. Now those goddamned horns blare, and it's like "Aw shit. Maybe he'll get injured tonight".

I remember when Cena had the rap album drop and had the parental advisory sticker and def was not PG.

axlrose4183.png

#137 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm not even interested in complaining about wrestling anymore. I just want to watch more and more Antonio Cesaro.

This. Monday Night What Will Cesaro Lift This Week?

#138 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

I've been astounded about how well they HAVEN'T dropped the ball with him. If there's one guy I'm glad they didn't Fuck up, it's him.

#139 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

I just noticed that Todd Grisham now works at ESPN. What is up with ESPN hiring away all of WWE's talent?

Posted Image

#140 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

I just noticed that Todd Grisham now works at ESPN. What is up with ESPN hiring away all of WWE's talent?

They should up pick up Booker T and let him and Stephen A. Smith just ramble incessantly.

#141 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

They should up pick up Booker T and let him and Stephen A. Smith just ramble incessantly.

NO. Booker should do color for any/all seasonal sports, ie: football then basketball, then baseball. That way he can scream out " Wut da Heyallll" every single time there is a bs call, bad play, foul, etc.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#142 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Make it Chet Lemon and Black Snow and I'll watch anything they're involved with.

35bb9lx.gif

#143 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Booker across from Skip Bayless "Tell me he did not just say that!"

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#144 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

I'd pay some good money to watch Booker axe kick Skip Bayless.

ach.png

#145 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

If you're playing WWE '13, the next DLC will be out this Monday (huzzah to Cesaro!):

- The next Downloadable Content pack for WWE ’13 will be released on Monday at 5pm (EST) and will include the following playable characters:

* Damien Sandow
* Antonio Cesaro
* Jimmy Uso
* Jey Uso
* Brian Pillman
* Chainsaw Charlie

It's actually coming out tomorrow. The live stream they just had today said it should be out for most people tomorrow (assuming 360 users, PS3 will be Wednesday).

#146 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Fuck Cena.

ach.png

#147 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Ziggler telling Langston not to talk... hope that was a shoot. God damn was that terrible. "Oh, I've got the mic now."

#148 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

And Cesaro continues to amaze people around the world.
Posted Image

#149 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Face Miz is a horrible, unworkable idea.

Remember what people said about Ricky Steamboat not ever being able to work heel? The opposite applies to Miz (and to be sure, Miz is no Steamboat).
Posted Image

#150 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Pretty cool to see.

Spoiler

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?