Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#1531 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

My store had 1 display left and it works.... yay

#1532 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I'm still dealing with BestBuy on trying to get a refund for my monitor that I never received. I've called them repeatedly and first they had to try to track the package (UPS said they never received it), then they were supposed to issue a refund but never did. This latest rep issued another claim to try to get me my refund. It has been a nightmare and now I'm stuck with an extra set of 3D glasses for a monitor I don't even have and paid for. If they don't get back to me by Tuesday then I'll call them again on Wednesday to try to get it resolved. I'm not hopeful at this moment even though all the evidence is there.

#1533 clyparkr

clyparkr

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

my monitor just shit the bed. blinking red light as well exact same issue as this guy here:

Glad I bought the extended warranty.

#1534 Pericynthion

Pericynthion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

I posted an update on here, but it seems to have got removed.    I just wanted to add that mine finally died too (initially no sound through the speakers, but then at the next power off never came on).

The reason for updating the thread was that I too purchased the 2yrs Geek Squad warranty, but when I took the monitor back last week I was told that Best Buy (a) no longer carry this monitor and (b) will no longer repair it.

As such I got the $100 back from the purchase because of the extended warranty, but now I'm scrabbling around for something similar at a similar price.  

#1535 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

If you got it on Black Friday, wouldn't it still be under Sony's warranty?

I posted an update on here, but it seems to have got removed.    I just wanted to add that mine finally died too (initially no sound through the speakers, but then at the next power off never came on).

The reason for updating the thread was that I too purchased the 2yrs Geek Squad warranty, but when I took the monitor back last week I was told that Best Buy (a) no longer carry this monitor and (b) will no longer repair it.

As such I got the $100 back from the purchase because of the extended warranty, but now I'm scrabbling around for something similar at a similar price.  

#1536 Pericynthion

Pericynthion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

If you got it on Black Friday, wouldn't it still be under Sony's warranty?

Good point - didnt think of that.

#1537 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

Hoping mine will last a while when I get my PS4

#1538 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Goddammit it broke again

#1539 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thankfully mine is still going strong a year later.

#1540 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Took mine to Best Buy and they gave me $106 in credit.

Thank God I got a 2 year warranty