#16981 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

[H]
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People

[W]
Nothing. I just want to rub your noses in it that I have it.

I have 4-5 dollars I can use for anything else. I just wanted to rub your nose in it.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#16982 colophon

colophon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Looking for Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. Have $3.50 Paypal. PM me.

Done.

Edited by colophon, 01 March 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#16983 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

I have 4-5 dollars I can use for anything else. I just wanted to rub your nose in it.

How many double-double burgers from In-N-Out Burger would that get me? I'd genuinely be open to that trade. Even if it would take six days to post them across here.

#16984 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

[HAVE]

Steam keys:
Reign: Conflict of Nations $1
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth $1
Twin Sector $1
Dead Horde $1
Future Wars $1
Greed: Black Border $1
Trapped Dead $1
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $1
Crazy Machines: Elements $1
Crazy Machines 2 $1

Desura keys:
Battle Group $0.50

Paypal only

[WANT]

Steam:

The Whispered World
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Red Faction (can pay 5$ for it)
Red Faction 2 (can pay 5$ for it)
World of Zoo

Humble Bundle BTA 4 and 5
Quake Collection for STEAM

Edited by soulkyo, 28 February 2013 - 05:56 PM.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#16985 Carlmundo

Carlmundo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Need 1 more person for a Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie 4 pack.

It will be $9.50

Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunit...m/id/carlmundo/

#16986 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

[HAVE] Miner Wars 2081 ($25 value on steam) / Krater + DLC
[WANT] Amazon GC or good game offers

#16987 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

I have Indie Gala Colossus beat the average bundles for $1.95 paypal. PM if interested. (includes King Arthur Complete Collection: King Arthur + King Arthur II & Dead Legions DLC + King Arthur Fallen Champions (all one Steam key), Demigod (Steam key), Hearts of Iron 3 (Steam key), Galactic Civilizations 1: Ultimate Edition (Steam key), Darwinia (Steam key), Uplink (Steam key), Multiwinia (Steam key), Defcon (Steam key), Tailsman Prologue (Desura key), Fibrillation (Desura key), Darwinia soundtrack (Steam key), Defcon soundtrack (Steam key)

Steam keys: (or all 4 of these Steam keys for $4.75)
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition ($3)
The Adventures Of Shuggy ($1)
Cargo! - The Quest For Gravity ($1)
Eschalon Book II ($1)

I prefer PayPal.

#16988 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

[Have]

Castle Crashers (tradeable) [Steam]
Alan Wake Franchise (tradeable) [Steam]

[Want]

Torchlight 2
Crysis 3
Steam offers
Paypal

#16989 Bonzaixx1

Bonzaixx1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Want:
- Dead Island GOTY from raptr
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Super House of Dead Ninjas

Have:
- Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
- RAGE
- Legend of Grimrock
- Rogue Warrior
- Cave Story+
- The Basement Collection
- Paypal

#16990 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Attention CAG's, DO NOT BUY GAMES FROM bug034

The games he sells are from Steamgift's he won. bug034 SG profile This was brought to my attention from another CAG, I don't know if he wishes to stay anonymous or not, but I have no issues calling this scum out. The other CAG reported him to SG and got his account banned.

To verify that the game he won from me (Post Apocalyptic Mayhem) was the same game he is currently selling, I gave the key to someone that did not own the game and it activated just fine (and this was a game he won 7 months ago from me) and the CAG who brought this to my attention did the same thing (before contacting me) and had the same results.

So just a heads up not to deal with this person in any way, shape, or form

He broke SG's rules and you got him banned. Sounds like justice me. He's not broken any CAG rules but I don't see the harm in letting CAG's decide for themselves.

Honestly, who the hell cares? All I do each day is trudge through repeat listings of "reputable" CAG's that do nothing but recycle bundle keys they snagged for .01 to resell. This thread is so filled with such junk that actually finding anything unique is a chore (though possible), not to mention the morons that always post have lists with no prices, ensuring you waste your time until one wises up and starts ignoring them. Or how about all the non-Steam garbage posted all over the place?

Do people not know how to search threads? I've never had a difficult time finding anything on here.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#16991 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

He broke SG's rules and you got him banned. Sounds like justice me. He's not broken any CAG rules but I don't see the harm in letting CAG's decide for themselves.

Do people not know how to search threads? I've never had a difficult time finding anything on here.

Interesting, I was not aware that there was a moral code for the seller, beyond the fact they delivered what they promised.

Beyond the fact your altruism will be rewarded by the god of your choice, how can you be mad that the person who receives the game is now profiting. If everyone was held to your rules the doctrine of 1st sale would be long forgotten as we'd all be worried about what the original owner thought!!
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#16992 Bonzaixx1

Bonzaixx1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

I just got a private message from bug034, and aside from this, he's pretty much just an all around jerk looking to rip people off. He told me he had a Dead Island from raptr that he would sell me for a $10 Amazon gift card, and it's on sale for less than half that right now on Amazon with the coupon code CAGROCKS. I don't know if he realized, but this is cheap ass gamer, not gullible ass gamer.

#16993 AnsonMyPants

AnsonMyPants

Caught With Pants Down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

[HAVE] 6 copies of A-10C Warthog Tradeable Gifts

[Want] 1X1 Even Trade Across For One of These Games:
Impire
Borderlands 2
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete
Dishonored
Skyrim
Far Cry 3
Assassins Creed III
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Omerta
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
Blades Of Time
Tryst

#16994 T1BillionX

T1BillionX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Have
Borderlands 2 Key
Borderlands 2 Premier Club Key
Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition key

Want
Amazon GC
Steam Games
Offers

#16995 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

It's not about the amount; if someone took some quarters out of a buskers hat for their parking meter, would you not call them a scumbag?

Actually, from the replies here, it seems pretty clear that there are a number of people that wouldn't be able to see any problem with that.

#16996 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Interesting, I was not aware that there was a moral code for the seller, beyond the fact they delivered what they promised.

Beyond the fact your altruism will be rewarded by the god of your choice, how can you be mad that the person who receives the game is now profiting. If everyone was held to your rules the doctrine of 1st sale would be long forgotten as we'd all be worried about what the original owner thought!!

I'm not sure what you mean. The idea behind SteamGifts is to give games to people who will play them.
If I sell a game to someone, I couldn't give a Fuck less what they do with it after that.
But when I gift a game to someone, the understanding is that it's for them to play. Otherwise I could have just sold it myself.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#16997 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Actually, from the replies here, it seems pretty clear that there are a number of people that wouldn't be able to see any problem with that.

Strange how one analogy can be made to be equal to another. If the busker volunteered his money to person asking for it, then it would be the same thing.
Posted Image

#16998 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. The idea behind SteamGifts is to give games to people who will play them.
If I sell a game to someone, I couldn't give a Fuck less what they do with it after that. But when I gift a game to someone, the understanding is that it's for them to play. Otherwise I could have just sold it myself.

If I wanted to give my money away to people who didn't deserve it, I'd make political donations or something. :lol:

Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached. Seems to me that your looking for some degree of acknowledgment of your actions, or have a moral code that is a little to high and might for the real world. The fact you use the word "deserve" raises red flags for me personally. Perhaps steamgifts is not for you as it does not vet the recipients to your liking.
Posted Image

#16999 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Like when I give the homeless guy money for food and he buys booze?

Thats why I never give homeless ppl money, but will offer to buy then a sandwich.
Posted Image

#17000 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached. Seems to me that your looking for some degree of acknowledgment of your actions, or have a moral code that is a little to high and might for the real world. The fact you use the word "deserve" raises red flags for me personally. Perhaps steamgifts is not for you as it does not vet the recipients to your liking.

I don't have a problem with Steamgifts. I just don't understand that people are offended that he got banned for breaking their rules. I feel like SG is a social contract, gifters give games, with the expectation that they're for people who want to play them. Entering the giveaway means you've tacitly agreed to keep and play the game if you win. Turning around and trying to sell it is a jerk move.

It's not really related to real-world expectations. Our analogies are all kind of irrelevant.

That last comment about political donations was intended as a joke. But maybe out of place. I had edited it out.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#17001 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Have
Binary Domain steam key

Want
$4.50 paypal
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17002 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Can buy War of the Roses or Marka of the ninja, PM your offers but mostly looking for castle crashers

cheers

#17003 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached.

While that can be true, it's clearly against Steamgifts rules to regift/sell/trade a game you won. It could have gone to someone else who actually wanted the game. He obviously did not care for them, he was just looking to make a quick buck.

-----------
Still looking for sniper elite nazi zombie army

Have $10 amazon ready to trade now

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#17004 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Does anyone have an extra BeMine Anniversary? 5$ or 1$.

#17005 CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

W: Groupees BMA minimum of $1 Bundle
Command and Conquer 3 STEAM KEY
Diablo 2 Collection Battle Net Key

H: Paypal

#17006 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Have: Battlefield 3 Premium - $28

Premium Edition, or just Premium Service?

#17007 AnsonMyPants

AnsonMyPants

Caught With Pants Down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Can everyone please stop posting about 1 guy selling his games he won. start a new forum or something. Either way just shut up already.

#17008 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

Anyone have interest in a War of the Roses four pack?

#17009 Hollywood

Hollywood

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

EDIT: Got 'em!

Edited by Hollywood, 28 February 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#17010 CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

W: Groupees BMA minimum of $1 Bundle
Command and Conquer 3 STEAM KEY
Diablo 2 Collection Battle Net Key

H: Paypal