CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22918 replies to this topic

#17731 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro 4 lyfe dawg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

2 resales left for Girl Fight(3d fighting game with an all girl-cast)   game will cost around $10-15.

2 resales left for Lone Survivor! (great 2d version of Silent Hill mixed with some Last of Us)

Mark of Kri(great ps2 game that combines beat em up with stealth, nice graphics too.) only 10 bux

resales- $3.33

-----

phants- $1.67

2.snakey

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Transformers: Rise of Dark Spark. Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Valiant Hearts, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#17732 thepoetvd776

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

Also have one resell spot available for FIFA 14. :)

FIFA 14 $59.99
$20
1) Edzor
2)

$10
1) Usuyami
2) zig91

I'll join.

#17733 KuHLiiDE

KuHLiiDE

Button Masher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

Thanks, appreciate everyone's helpful input on Persona 4 :] 

Resells for sale:

Tales of Xillia $15

SFIVAE - $7

Hitman Absolution + Some DLC - $4 ON HOLD

Current Gameshares  My Youtube  My Twitch   My Trade List <---- I HAVE KHII Formation Arts Vol. 2!!! Final Fantasy Elixirs/Potions!!! 

Psh, who needs platinum trophies nowadays.  I Lied.

cloud1425.png  igBBNDF9nCq8G.gif

Got Kidrobot StreetFighter figures you need off your hands? Feel free to HMU with an offer. 

#17734 coopx

coopx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

Looking for Diablo 3 spot or resell, pls. PM me

#17735 ShadowLombax

ShadowLombax

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

Lookin for a cheap ass deadpool share (resell)

#17736 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Did anyone get the answer to what happens with the FIFA 14 Pre-order bonus for the Ultimate Team packs?

I am a resell and want to let my phatoms DL right away, but I want to make sure I get the packs.

If they DL first, do I run the risk of not getting the packs myself?

MiaFLSurf.png

#17737 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Have one more $20 psn code left for $18

And these two:

Black Ops 2 Season Pass Resell - $10

Black Ops 2 game Resell - $5

#17738 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hey Clone,

the GTA V (32) group was completed. 

Resells were

Revanchist

Blabadon

Phantoms were

Hariz

Mythus

Revanchist1.png

#17739 BossNian90

BossNian90

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Feel free to add yourself up.

FIFA 14:

Resell:

1.BossNian90

Phantom

1.BossNian90's friend

2.BossNian90's friend

GTA5

Resell:

Phantom

1.BossNian90

2.BossNian90

The accounts for both of those games are already created and the games are purchased (pre-ordered for fifa 14). So the spots are available as soon as I get the money.

#17740 ravenbear

ravenbear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Any Metro or Bioshock Infinite shares available?

#17741 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Did anyone get the answer to what happens with the FIFA 14 Pre-order bonus for the Ultimate Team packs?

I am a resell and want to let my phatoms DL right away, but I want to make sure I get the packs.

If they DL first, do I run the risk of not getting the packs myself?

I'm sure everything will be fine. The Madden Ultimate Team packs were share-able. I'm not sure if downloading the content first will make a difference, but it can't hurt. I'll let you know tomorrow if you want to wait.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#17742 fricco

fricco

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hi, everyone!

I'm new here and I'm looking for phantom spaces for the following games:

- Far Cry 3
- FIFA 14
- GTA 5
- batman (new)
- assassins creed 4 (new)
- f1 2013

If anyone has an spot available pls let me know

Thx a lot

#17743 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Anyone have a Diablo III timeshare? Need something else to play while I wait for GTA:O.

#17744 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Anyone wanna buy Final Fantasy XIV? I just activated it yesterday so should have 29 days to go, I dont have the time to play a MMO at all, paid $40, asking for $30 (unsure if its shareable but I will deac my console upon sale)

You'll get info for acct and the square info, I believe you'll just delete my character and start over from there

Game is not sharable in that sense. Character is tied to w/e sqenix acct the users psn is hooked up to. You can't change the acct.

So basically if I played tomb raider and made a sqenix acct and connected it, i'm locked into using that acct for ff14. If there was an option to change that I didn't see it and I was looking

GS Library: www.cagshare.lefora.com

A vouch from a thread vet/regular is required for entry, along with a quality donation of your own. Have your vouch PM me, and PM me what you would be donating before attempting to register.

#17745 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

Though I've been a fighting game fan, I've never tried the Persona series. I'm mainly a Street Fighter fan, but would you recommend a game like that for me? I mean would the fighting mechanics screw me over all day errday like Tekken? lol.

Don't expect to get pro in persona 4 unless you're real good at fighting games. Persona is not a fighting series in general in case you didn't know, it's a jrpg series that they made into this one fighting game kind of like ff did with duodecum.

Just get ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 instead

A vouch from a thread vet/regular is required for entry, along with a quality donation of your own. Have your vouch PM me, and PM me what you would be donating before attempting to register.

#17746 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

2 resales left for Girl Fight(3d fighting game with an all girl-cast)   game will cost around $10-15.

2 resales left for Lone Survivor! (great 2d version of Silent Hill mixed with some Last of Us)

Mark of Kri(great ps2 game that combines beat em up with stealth, nice graphics too.) only 10 bux

resales- $3.33

-----

phants- $1.67

2.snakey

Are we getting lone survivor with the + discount? If so I'll take a resell.

You can get a ps+ code through this - https://www.facebook...106681779474103

i did it two days ago and got the email today for an eu pass and it worked. everyone hosting groups using ps+ discounts should use that, acct just has to be brand new to use the code.

#17747 captbeef

captbeef

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

$20
----------------
$10
3. ambusherx
4. captbeef

we need the resells, i can host

#17748 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Persona is more like a guilty gear or blazblue than street fighter
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#17749 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Persona is more like a guilty gear or blazblue than street fighter

That's because they were all made Arc System Works.  I just can't get into their controls.

Playing Gundam Breaker right now and slick.  A lot like Gundam Musou but less spamming and enemies.  Once Armored Core comes out, I'm going to have to decide which one to play.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#17750 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro 4 lyfe dawg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

Are we getting lone survivor with the + discount? If so I'll take a resell.

You can get a ps+ code through this - https://www.facebook...106681779474103

i did it two days ago and got the email today for an eu pass and it worked. everyone hosting groups using ps+ discounts should use that, acct just has to be brand new to use the code.

i cant redeem it on my facebook acct cause i already did it for a code and were doing a us acct not eu. 

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Transformers: Rise of Dark Spark. Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Valiant Hearts, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#17751 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

$20
----------------
$10
3. ambusherx
4. captbeef

we need the resells, i can host

you also need to list what game you are setting up a group for

#17752 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

i cant redeem it on my facebook acct cause i already did it for a code and were doing a us acct not eu. 

you can make a fake facebook in like two seconds, and that works for US too just pick it in the country

#17753 KuHLiiDE

KuHLiiDE

Button Masher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Don't expect to get pro in persona 4 unless you're real good at fighting games. Persona is not a fighting series in general in case you didn't know, it's a jrpg series that they made into this one fighting game kind of like ff did with duodecum.

Just get ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 instead

Yeah I know it's story based, which is one main reason I decided to hit up the resell. I love me some fighting games, as I play a crap load of SFIVAE on PC and PS3 so this doesn't bother me. I never got into UMvC3. To much things happening on my screen at once and all I could do is bash my buttons on my fightstick lmfao  :dunce: So far played about 30 minutes and I enjoyed it

Edit: I don't really enjoy the button layouts. Having two buttons to do regular attacks w/o personas is just confusing for me. 

Current Gameshares  My Youtube  My Twitch   My Trade List <---- I HAVE KHII Formation Arts Vol. 2!!! Final Fantasy Elixirs/Potions!!! 

Got Kidrobot StreetFighter figures you need off your hands? Feel free to HMU with an offer. 

#17754 GinnTokki

GinnTokki

CLG Seraph #1 Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yeah I know it's story based, which is one main reason I decided to hit up the resell. I love me some fighting games, as I play a crap load of SFIVAE on PC and PS3 so this doesn't bother me. I never got into UMvC3. To much things happening on my screen at once and all I could do is bash my buttons on my fightstick lmfao  :dunce: So far played about 30 minutes and I enjoyed it

Only get UMVC3 if you like fighting games that are broken. Don't get me wrong - I love watching competitive UMVC3 (Evo was crazy - Jwong is the real winner), but actually playing the game is just..awful. 

#17755 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Lone Survivor has a platinum http://superflatgame...rdpress/?p=1182

1 platinum, 3 gold, 15 silver, 18 bronze

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#17756 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Lone Survivor has a platinum http://superflatgame...rdpress/?p=1182

1 platinum, 3 gold, 15 silver, 18 bronze

That's nice but I still wish it was under $10

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#17757 KuHLiiDE

KuHLiiDE

Button Masher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

Only get UMVC3 if you like fighting games that are broken. Don't get me wrong - I love watching competitive UMVC3 (Evo was crazy - Jwong is the real winner), but actually playing the game is just..awful. 

It aint awful if you're Justin Wong *crowd goes wild* 

Lmfao, but ye. Whenever I go to arcades I usually hit up the SFIV machines and then get my butt swooped on some MvC. I can't deal with the fighting mechanics in that game. But, then again it's hard transferring from one fighting game to another. Well, at least for me :[

#17758 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Lone Survivor

$4.33
1.Strange
----------------
$2.17
3. iwarboy
4. snakeybro

In.

It aint awful if you're Justin Wong *crowd goes wild*

I'm still salty Chris G didn't win EVO. He'll win Capcom Cup for sure though. :)

#17759 Dnipro Cojiro

Dnipro Cojiro

I hate this name now! AaAaAaA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Under the circumstances would I be able to join a group for GTA V?

Haven't joined a group before.

#17760 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

Under the circumstances would I be able to join a group for GTA V?

Haven't joined a group before.

Going to need your social security number for a background check first. 

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051