Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#151 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:35 AM

At least entrance music is an easy enough fix.

I'm surprised Sandow actually got his robe - seems like they've been skimping more and more on things like that in the past few years.

#152 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

I'm still extremely bummed that we won't get Tyson Kidd. Why is Yoshi Tatsu DLC but not Kidd? Why are some of these guys DLC, yet Kharma makes it to the main roster?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#153 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

Even for a truly [poopy] angle, the pop DDP got is pretty intense.

Spoiler

"Daddy, tell me story."

"Well, Little Jimmy, once upon a time, after conquering all their foes, the mighty Kingdom of Dubbadub-Eef put all their new slaves to work. Many had been taken from their prison and led into pots of molten steel—to help forge Lord Vincent's Throne of Souls. But, those lucky to live were put to work in his magical theater, where they did his bidding like marionettes on strings."

"Daddy, what's a 'prison?'"

"It's where we keep your mother, son.

Now, the first to do Lord Vincent's bidding was page Diamond Dallas, a champion of the People's realm. He had been a loyal servant to Titanus Turner, a goofy yet lovable slave owner in the southern kingdom. As punishment, Lord Vincent had page Dallas enact a play where he would sniff the feet of women bound by wedlock. All the while holding a smile on his face, like a village idiot. In the second act, page Dallas begins a monologue, in a mirror, which concludes with him rubbing lotion on his skin and saying that he would fornicate with himself."

". . . Daddy, I'm afraid."

"As was I, son. As was I."

#154 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:20 AM

You forgot the part where the woman has the face of a gargoyle.

I know, I'm mean and shallow but come on, don't forget that DDP was banging
Spoiler
at the time.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#155 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

In your weekly dose of "they're not employees, they're independent contractors" news:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#156 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Kelly Kelly also seems to fit into that...

Spoiler

#157 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

I knew I forgot one. Thanks.
Posted Image

#158 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

WWE 13 DLC leaked. Guys. BRIAN. PILLMAN. DDP. GANGREL. CHAINSAW CHARLIE.

Must buy.

I'm demanding someone make a Giant Pencil CAW.

#159 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

Haven forbid these folks actually have control over their lives. You have to love the hypocrisy though. For years McMahon was making money from having barely dressed women in the ring, now the company gets worried because one of their female wrestlers tries to put out a skimpy calendar. Seriously Vince? You hire women who are more models than wrestlers, then get upset when they aren't PG enough?

What a joke....
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#160 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

New sig coming soon.

#161 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

Okay, there is a Hulk Hogan sex tape around. Not linking because..... yeah i'm just not gonna.

#162 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image

This pic makes me so bloody happy.
Posted Image

#163 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

This pic makes me so bloody happy.

Pics 1 & 3 for me would simply mean I now have diabetes.

#164 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

Pics 1 & 3 for me would simply mean I now have diabetes.

Just photoshop Ryback's head: "FEED ME MORE".

And I would happily pay someone a monthly fee to NEVER see the Hogan sex tape EVER.
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#165 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

To get DDP and Goldust for WWE 13, you have to pay $20 for the Fan Axxess pack. That blows.

Also, Pillman, Funk, Cesaro, and Sandow aren't being released until January.

#166 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Add Dolph Ziggler, Tito Santana, Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine to the NYCC guest list. Surprised that Wrestling Superstar Virgil hasn't popped up yet :D

#167 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

To get DDP and Goldust for WWE 13, you have to pay $20 for the Fan Axxess pack. That blows.

Also, Pillman, Funk, Cesaro, and Sandow aren't being released until January.

I'm also positive that they'll become DLC later on down the line. Paying for Fan Axxess just unlocks them immediately.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#168 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

Joey Ryan has the groundwork for a cool gimmick, but he needs to work on his mic work. You don't have to yell. You're holding a microphone.

#169 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

I really wish that Austin shoot was real and that his neck wasn't broken and that a showdown between Austin and Punk was going to usher in a return to the violent and curse-filled days of wrestling before Crispin Wah and Linda McMahon's political aspirations ruined it for me.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#170 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

SCSA video

That's actually an okay edit from his roast to Zakk Wylde.

There was a video floating around the internet earlier of Punk and Austin talking about WWE '13 face to face with JR asking them questions.. it was on YouTube for a bit before it was pulled off by a THQ employee with the reason being that it "wasn't finished".

This being the internet, of course, it's out there forever. Found this link on Reddit.

Austin's overly intense here.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#171 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

That video makes me wish we could get that match for real.

New sig coming soon.

#172 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

I love when these pop up.

http://www.cracked.c...t-too-real.html

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#173 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

How long before WWE pulls Stone Cold's vid?

-

Wait... Ryback actually yells "FEED ME MORE"?

He should just say "WHO'S NEXT 2012"?

#174 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

Impact was pretty good last night. Joey Ryan and Al Snow had the segment of the night. I'm pretty sure Joey Ryan will win and get signed since they have invested all of this time into him. I guess he'll just have to work behind the scenes at PWG since he wouldn't be able to be on DVDs and I think he's half owner?

axlrose4183.png

#175 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Impact was pretty good last night. Joey Ryan and Al Snow had the segment of the night. I'm pretty sure Joey Ryan will win and get signed since they have invested all of this time into him. I guess he'll just have to work behind the scenes at PWG since he wouldn't be able to be on DVDs and I think he's half owner?

OMG Put a spoilers tag!!! We cant talk about stuff that happened on Impact!!
Kidding. Just taking a shot at certain people in this thread ;)

Yea that seems likely. Also Bully Ray will beat up on Sting and cost them the match. A real swerve for that ending would be if no TNA stars turned and they actually beat the Aces and 8s. I know Bischoff (oh no I didnt spoiler tag his name :O) is trying to recreate the nWo angle but I hope he does some stuff different.

#176 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

WWE has announced Vince McMahon is doing a "State Of The WWE" address on RAW this Monday. Yeah like this band-aid is going to fix the long term problems of the company.

New sig coming soon.

#177 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

Ratings are down, so the obvious answer is *always* to trot out a McMahon. I only hope we get Vince and HHH, so Vince can be reunited with his old haircut.

Then we all get to realize just how creepy that really is. I mean, a healthy relationship is a given when one person has his ex-girlfriend's breasts and the other has her Dad's old hair. Norman Rockwell come to life, obviously.

#178 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

Ratings are down, so the obvious answer is *always* to trot out a McMahon. I only hope we get Vince and HHH, so Vince can be reunited with his old haircut.

I only hope we get Shane O' Mac. Never gonna happen though.
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#179 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Shane doesn't work for dubble-dubble-E anymore.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain

:dvd:-009-1
:br:-Star Wars: Clone Wars season 3
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#180 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

Couple of things from the Punk documentary I didn't know beforehand, spoilered just in case:

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

Anyone know if these were public knowledge before?
Posted Image