Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Extra Life Gaming Charity Event - Team CAG Play Games! Help Kids!

Extra LIfe Gaming Charity Prizes Contests CAG Sony Xbox360 Xbox1 PS4

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

^^^ Something natural about playing racing games towards the end of the marathon.  I did the same thing last year with burnout paradise.  It definitely kept me awake.  Not sure what I want to start with tonight.  I haven't cracked Last of Us, but I built a PC rig an have almost 400 games (mostly untouched, but newly installed) on Steam.  Decisions....  I'm starting tonight around 7/8pm.  I may set up a twitch.tv for my PC sessions.  Last year I webcamed through ustream (they comp'd us, not sure if I can do for free again).

Sorry that I couldn't be there to support you, Multibeaster. I ended up spending the weekend catching up a lot of errands that I couldn't attend to for the last two weeks -_-

Yeah...  At around 4:30 I was playing Chime, which is a puzzle game that can have pretty soothing music... to the point it will lull you to sleep. That and Retro/Grade, which had me zoning out at around that time also. I was like, okay, I need to play something that will startle me... my driving games.

Great Video Wong. Man I couldn't last all 25, I crashed after 19 hours. I am looking forward to it again next year. Crazy that I spent 19 hours on BF4, no ,love for :pc: FFXIV or :wiiu: Windwaker. :(

I think the marathon was doable because of jumping from game to game. One of my coworkers was also doing the marathon. He played Defiance for *23 hours*. I don't know if I could do that with just one game!! 19 on BF4 sounds pretty amazing. Did you go through the campaign? I am getting it on PS4.

Twitch LiveStreams at: www.twitch.tv/wongJP

Extra Life 2014 is coming: http://bit.ly/1nUR6fk

#182 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yeah I completed Campaign, which isn't too long. The game is great, being ex-military I get hyped up for stuff like BF4. Sad is that Ive neglected FFXIV ARR, Guild Wars 2, and Windwaker HD.

fs_overall.png

#183 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hey guys, just saw an email letting people know Extra Life 2014 registration is up. I don't think I will be particularly free this semester, so if someone else decides to head Team CAG I'll join.  Hope everyone's vacations and holidays were good!

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Extra LIfe, Gaming, Charity, Prizes, Contests, CAG, Sony, Xbox360, Xbox1, PS4