Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

• Please log in to reply
2372 replies to this topic

#2131 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Rewards1 is having a summer contest, good idea if you haven't been to the site in a while to start boosting.

Also, if you know where to look you can find a Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth code worth 25 coins.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2132 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'm looking for Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth codes, so if you ever win any, I'll trade you.

I have one for 36 coins right now for three people. PM if interested.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2133 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

Hit my third joker on Gift Hulk. Yay! Now just waiting to see what's up with that 'rebate' on the last Amazon gc I got this past Sunday. Still got FoY codes if you want to trade with me.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2134 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

Guys get on this InstaGC thing, they release 5 point codes several times per week. Plus, you can lurk in the chatroom and try and get the point codes the mods drop about once an hour. Easy and free money.

Also, Prize Rebel is doing a July thing where you click on a Genie and it'll give you some sort of reward. I won an extra 11% off any offers, etc. completed this month. I'm getting a bonus 17 points as of right now. Got a long way to go to make that number more significant.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2135 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

I have more Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth codes, don't be shy. Send them to me, I'll return the favor.

By the way at least log in to Prize Rebel if you have an account and look around, they randomly give you a game where you pick a box and you might win points. I've gotten in three times now in the past couple weeks. Also, I'm due for 21 bonus points thanks to the Genie I mentioned in the post above.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2136 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

Points2Shop is giving $50 to the person who refers their 5 millionth member, so if you're already signed up start talking about it to friends and if you're not signed up, well use my link above and start telling your friends and maybe you'll get lucky with $50! I hit $10 there, so I'll have to grab that just because I want me some money.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2137 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Got another $5 from Bing Rewards. Now just building everything else to keep making money to put towards my camera.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2138 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Been doing an easy offer or two daily on Prize Rebel to boost my end of the month bonus (see previous posts) and to get the bonus screen that gives me random points. Gotten an extra 10 or so just by clicking a random briefcase with points. Easy, easy money and I'm almost to another $10 gift card. It's been a very good June and July.

Also, lots of SwagBucks codes going out today. Easy way to boost your earnings. I should have enough to grab a $5 gift card before the end of the day. 

Lastly, search.pch.com it's a search and win site with instant prizes like Amazon gift cards and Fandango movie tickets. It's run by Publisher's Clearing House. They usually give something about once an hour and they have huge prizes every now and then like HDTV sets, $500 cash, etc. If you're not doing anything else, maybe you'll get lucky. Just sharing the site. No referral. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2139 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

Requested a $10 payment from Points2Shop. Still holding onto about $7 for another cashout soon. 

Got another Joker, too on Gift Hulk got $15 worth of points right now. Just sitting on it for now.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2140 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Got my $10 from Points2Shop, now just waiting for my $5 from SwagBucks and then I repeat the whole process again.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2141 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

More than halfway to my goal of $5 from InstaGC. They have codes almost everyday for an easy 5 points. Pretty easy to find them, too. Oh, and you can cash out for $1 and $2, not just $5, that's just my own thing. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2142 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Time to reload all my points for everything. Makes me feel sad. On the bright side, I'm close to $10 on Prize Rebel and already have +$15 on Gift Hulk.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2143 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

Trying to get those last 50 points on Prize Rebel to hit another $10. Heck even just 20 before the end of the month bonus would push me over.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2144 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

Oh yay! Got my gift card from SwagBucks just now. Every time I get one from them I think to myself, 'why don't I use them more often?' and then I don't hit the site for a week. Trying to do every single site is a chore, but I have to do it because I like the free money.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2145 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Got another Joker on Gift Hulk. Still only at 2500 coins or so earned this month so far. This redo seems to really be geared to the people who were just raking it in from referrals because everything else ain't paying s#!t.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2146 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

If you guys are on Gift Hulk, but not following me you missed out on a few Fountain of Youth codes. Still floating about somewhere. @rifs_blog

If you're not, sign up and get a few easy bonuses to start you off.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2147 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'm not making money in real life because I'm spending too much free time playing Words With Friends and Animal Crossing New Leaf. Don't let that stop you, though.

At least I'm close to grabbing a 5 spot from iRazoo. Join up and try to win Amazon gift cards or Paypal instantly just from searching. Good deal.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2148 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Trying to break $10 on Points2Shop again. Lots of activity going on there. Yay. 

I guess I should start going through some of my Gift Hulk points, too. Long way to go before I reach the next level.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2149 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

Not doing much, just collecting points. Saw someone cash out for like $450 on InstaGC the other day. What do people do to cash out for that kind of money? I'm just nickel and diming my way to $5 at a time. My biggest cashouts have come from the now defunct SuperPoints I may have claimed a $100 spot once or twice.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2150 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Broke $10 on Points2Shop again, so I'll be cashing that out soon. That'll go right into the pot for my camera or Xbox One. Yay.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2151 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

Cashed out my $10 from Points2Shop, now waiting to hit $10 on Prize Rebel to cash out there as well. Then I turn my attention to Gift Hulk where I'm sitting on $20 right now.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2152 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

Got my $10 Amazon gc from Points2Shop. Got my bonus points from Prize Rebel, so I can cash out for $10 there, too. Next comes the SwagBucks. Finally a little bit of luck on my side.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2153 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Found this phone app that is pays you just to unlock your phone. They place an ad on the unlock screen, you don't even have to view it, you can swipe it away if you like or check it out, either way, they'll pay you a penny each time. If you guys are interested check out Locket here. It's still in Beta, so expect more changes. Either way, my unlock screen wasn't paying me before, so anything is better than nothing.

Also, cashed out for a $5 Amazon gc from SwagBucks. Good times.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2154 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Does this app also work on tablets? I was thinking of buying one.

I think the weekends are the best time to get Swagbucks and earn enough to fill the bar and get the extra credit. If you update all of your profiles in your personal settings (each is worth 2 SB's), you'll get around 30 points. Watch videos to the max and you'll get an extra 30 points bringing you to 60.  If you earn 20 more SB's, you''ll reach 80 Swagbucks and get an extra 8 SB's today.

EDIT: If you don't have time for the videos, there are plenty of offers under Special Offers. I did a signup at the Swagbucks Sponsorpay page and received 50 SB's.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2155 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

Not sure if it can be used on a tablet. It would be nice, I guess. I figure I'm not doing anything with the space anyway, so I might as well use it to make a little bit of money. 

Cashed out for a $5 gift card from Gift Hulk, instantly got my 2.5% 'rebate' back. It'll be cool to raise that 5 then 10% and get the gift cards instantly. For now I'm just happy I'll be getting a few bucks for free.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2156 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

That Gift Hulk gift card I claimed is my 18th, only two more to hit $100. Meanwhile, that SwagBucks gc I'm waiting on is my 81st! $400 from them and I really should try earning with them every day, if I did that number would be twice as high.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2157 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

If you happen upon this and are interested in signing up for Gift Hulk or InstaGC I will PM you codes for free points/coins. A little incentive for you to sign up and stick with the sites. Post here or PM me and I'll hook you up. Speaking of Gift Hulk, I got my Amazon gift card this morning. Into the pile with the rest of them I think I'll order my camera soon, so I can capture pics of my kids doing their sporty things.

Oh, and first try on Gift Hulk scored me a Joker! Second Joker in the last two days. Now here's hoping they actually do whatever changes they planned on since the relaunch, I want more ways to earn coins that doesn't involve surveys or offers.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2158 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

Got my SwagBucks gc. Another $5 closer to my new camera. 

Back to work on getting more gc's.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2159 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Downloaded the Points2Shop app to watch a video here and there to try and earn a little money on the go. Now I can make money while at home or anywhere else. They have different offers as well. Plus, they give you a few points for downloading their app and they have various promotions for additional points on the app, too. Anything to make those payments come more frequently is welcomed in my book and right now I've got about $11 in cash and points. Cash lets me get payments, points lets me order stuff from Amazon or physical gift cards. 

Also, only 300 points to hit a $20 payout on Prize Rebel. Had a ton of good luck with them this summer. 

If only I could have the same luck with InstaGC and Rewards1.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2160 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

Cashed out for $10 on Prize Rebel, figured I could use it now because why not? 

Also, Gift Hulk is increasing the chances of earning while searching to four coins every 10 minutes this entire weekend. Sign up now using my link and I'll hook you up with free fountain of youth bonus codes. Get the party started right. Speaking of, got a Joker on my first card guess today. 100 coins easy. Get yours now.

rifsbannerslim.jpg