Photo
- - - - -

The - PERSONA 3 / PERSONA 3 FES - Thread! (FES OUT NOW! $30!)

• Please log in to reply
2170 replies to this topic

#2161 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

Maybe a Magic Mirror reflects Sexy Dance?

#2162 ZeonikFreak

ZeonikFreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

Yea, what really helps is knowing weaknesses of the enemy, or to get them to knock off balance. Ive got like 2 or 3 personas i use to fight the enemy depending on what their weakness is...

#2163 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:42 PM

Of course. Unfortunately, I don't think Natural Dancer has any weaknesses.

Also, I don't think Magic Mirror reflects sexy dance, although to be honest I didn't try it. I tend to be extremely stingy with powerful/rare items in RPGs and save them "for really hard enemies later" which means I usually just have most/all of them left at the end. :-\

#2164 bigl523

bigl523

Will work for video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

Just fuse a persona that nulls charm and carry enough items (or have the skill) to dis-charm. Not too hard right?
Posted Image

#2165 sigtheman

sigtheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:52 PM

I tend to be extremely stingy with powerful/rare items in RPGs and save them "for really hard enemies later" which means I usually just have most/all of them left at the end. :-\

Ah, I'm the exact same. It's a habit I really should break, those magic mirrors could have helped big time early on.
I am Voluntarily drawn toward a magnificent career and am not in the least toward damnation.... This is the way I think, the way I am and nothing in the world will change me.
--Hector Berlioz

My Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/SIGTHEMAN/

#2166 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

I know this thread is old, but I have a confusing question:

In P3 and FES (I have both), are there bonuses on the second play through? If I finish FES, I cannot load my Persona data into P3 Regular can I? Should I beat P3 Regular and then load my data onto FES for a second (and third?) round? Should I just play FES and forget about my copy of P3?

PaulManda.png

#2167 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

General consensus seems to be to just play FES and forget about your old copy. I know you can bring your compendium over from P3 or at least I'm pretty sure. When you put FES in for the first time, it will tell you everything that has changed and what you can bring over from your P3 save file, but like I said, most people say to just stay away from P3 and play FES.

#2168 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

so im like 5 years to late. i started this game on the PS2 played for 2 hours. then i bought it on PSP and played for 5 hours. after talking to some people they convinced me that i should return to FES because the PSP game lacks proper cut scenes that id really miss out on most of the story. soooooo i said find let me reboot my ps2 FES and continue. wrong. i couldnt find the game in my messy collection and the save file was gone. so i went to satan stop and bought it for $30 and now i will start FES from scratch. anyone else playing this besides me?
Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#2169 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

Im looking to trade for this and Persona 4. If anyone is done with their copy pm me or look here. I can offer some cash too.

#2170 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

so im like 5 years to late. i started this game on the PS2 played for 2 hours. then i bought it on PSP and played for 5 hours. after talking to some people they convinced me that i should return to FES because the PSP game lacks proper cut scenes that id really miss out on most of the story. soooooo i said find let me reboot my ps2 FES and continue. wrong. i couldnt find the game in my messy collection and the save file was gone. so i went to satan stop and bought it for $30 and now i will start FES from scratch. anyone else playing this besides me?

I've already played and beat 3. This was my first Persona game and its one of my favorite RPG's of all time. Where are you at in the game right now? Im actually going to start playing 4 again. I played maybe 20 hours back when it first came out and didn't go back to it. Its a great game I just got busy, played other games etc. etc. Going to start from scratch and play this weekend.

#2171 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

So I traded for Persona 3 FES & Persona 4 now I'm looking for the Digital Devil Saga series. If anybody has or knows where to get a copy PM me. I have some games to trade and paypal$