* * * * * 16 votes

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Animal Crossing 3DS Nook OCD

• Please log in to reply
6308 replies to this topic

#2281 marjincharge

marjincharge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

Going to open up my gates and do a Free For All here in a few minutes. Town is Hawktown.

Too much Nintendo stuff cluttering the inventory, and I just don't have time right now to arrange meets for swapping stuff.

So feel free to stop by and grab whatever. I'll put it around the town tree (SW of the train station) as I have a bunch of path tiles around the station and thus can't drop much there. Will through out some random furniture etc. too.

I will be AFK (both on here and the 3DS), so I can't add anyone, but have a bunch of you all ready. Anything that doesn't go I'll sell in the morning.

I have a few things I'm looking for listed below, feel free to drop them around my feet (and hopefully no one else will nab them). I'll leave my character a little south of the town tree.

Nintendo stuff up for grabs:

Spoiler

Wants:

Varia Suit Clothes
Master Sword
Metroid
Blue Falcon
Wii Balance Board

Thanks! Grabbed some stuff. Dropped a metroid for you!

Currently playing:

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:ps3: Ni No Kuni

#2282 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:16 AM

Thanks! Grabbed some stuff. Dropped a metroid for you!

Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2283 VileEighty

VileEighty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

Anyone happen to have a cabana wallpaper on their island or for sale? I've never once seen the damned thing!

3DS: 4527-7460-7138

#2284 bigant262

bigant262

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'll open my gates.

Also anyone happen to have a basic bug net, basic fishing pole and possibly a basic sling shot? I bought my fiancée a 3DS from the BB BF deals they had on Friday along with a digital copy of the game. I could get her the silver versions, but I want her to earn them rather than have me hand them to her.

I have all of those. I can sell you them for... 1 million bells... haha, just kidding, whats your friend code so I can add you? Mine is 3222-5566-9407

#2285 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:36 AM

Resetti'd again.  Gate's reopened.  Got the metroid and saved first though :D.

Got two Metroids actually. :D  Added one to the Nintendo stash by the tree incase anyone else needs one.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2286 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

I have all of those. I can sell you them for... 1 million bells... haha, just kidding, whats your friend code so I can add you? Mine is 3222-5566-9407

deadh.gif

1719-3521-7445

I appreciate it! I'll reopen my gates after I add you.

EDIT: Gates opened!

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#2287 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

Resetti'd again.  Gate's reopened.  Got the metroid and saved first though :D.

Got two Metroids actually. :D  Added one to the Nintendo stash by the tree incase anyone else needs one.

Just left a balance board in the dirt in front of your house.

#2288 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

Just left a balance board in the dirt in front of your house.

Got it.

Thanks!

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2289 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

I wouldn't mind. No elephants here yet.

Just let me know when you want to roll through to convince her.

Thanks for getting me the supplies!

#2290 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Just let me know when you want to roll through to convince her.

Thanks for getting me the supplies!

Hey X, i will be on tonight. I would try at work but the connection js flaky there. Thanks.

3DS FC 2964 8633 0039 (Send PM if you added me)

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"]

#2291 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'll open my gates.

Also anyone happen to have a basic bug net, basic fishing pole and possibly a basic sling shot? I bought my fiancée a 3DS from the BB BF deals they had on Friday along with a digital copy of the game. I could get her the silver versions, but I want her to earn them rather than have me hand them to her.

I'll get them for you and deliver them after work. (I could give the silver ones too)

EDIT: looks like you got them. Oh, well. Want a fossil starter pack for her instead?

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#2292 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

Couple questions:

Once you expand a room in your house, is there anyway to go back and make it smaller. I'm starting to realize making all the rooms bigger isn't necessarily better when designing Nd outfitting its theme!

The act if cataloging. Is it just a matter of buying all items and reselling so they show up in the catalog?
SYSTEMS: Gameboy | Game gear | PS2 | N64 | Gamecube | 3DS | 3DS XL | (2) Pikachu 3DS XL | Neo Geo Gold | PSP Go | PSP Vita | Wii | WiiU | X360 | PS3

#2293 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Will be having a free for all later today. Mostly fossils and Nintendo items. Anything left at the end will be sold, so feel free to take anything.

Also, anybody have mannequins they are willing to part with? I have clothing sets I'd like to display, but no mannequins to use. Willing to pay or trade if need be. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#2294 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

Couple questions:

Once you expand a room in your house, is there anyway to go back and make it smaller. I'm starting to realize making all the rooms bigger isn't necessarily better when designing Nd outfitting its theme!

The act if cataloging. Is it just a matter of buying all items and reselling so they show up in the catalog?

I don't know about the room expansion.

Yes, buying items and reselling them is part of it.  But, the other (free) part is finding an online friend that will let you pick up their items to catalog them.  If I drop an item on the ground, you could pick it up (into inventory) which would catalog it.  If it were something I wanted to keep, you'd drop it back on the ground for me to take back.

#2295 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Will be having a free for all later today. Mostly fossils and Nintendo items. Anything left at the end will be sold, so feel free to take anything.

Also, anybody have mannequins they are willing to part with? I have clothing sets I'd like to display, but no mannequins to use. Willing to pay or trade if need be. Thanks!

I don't think you can trade or give mannequins.

Maybe create a couple of extra villagers to use as storage, and farm their mannequins. You could treat their houses as extensions of the Museum, even. You'd just have to give that villager what you'd want to display.

Couple questions:

The only way to make a room smaller again is to demolish the whole house.

Cataloging is just a record of items you have picked up. If it can be bought again, you can do so through Nookling stores.You don't necessarily have had to bought the item for it to be in your catalog.

#2296 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Well, I'm home sick from work, and don't have much else to do but fix my trade lists and keep trying for the bloody police station.

Damn villagers requesting the wrong things. (The Totem pole is kind of nice, I admit.)

#2297 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Yeah, I haven't got any new public works requests in ages.  Guess I need to build more and maybe try that swim for a while with inventory full of bells trick.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2298 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Yeah, I haven't got any new public works requests in ages.  Guess I need to build more and maybe try that swim for a while with inventory full of bells trick.

According to Reddit, emptying your bells and inventory completely works better. It seems to do a better job for me, at least.

#2299 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

Ah.  Makes sense since sometimes villagers offer to sell you things.

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#2300 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

I don't think you can trade or give mannequins.

Maybe create a couple of extra villagers to use as storage, and farm their mannequins. You could treat their houses as extensions of the Museum, even. You'd just have to give that villager what you'd want to display.

Meh. Too much work for me haha. No desire to start from scratch with an alternate character. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

#2301 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though.  10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row.  5 days to go.  Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#2302 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

any Hero's stuff?

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though.  10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row.  5 days to go.  Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" width="230" height="155" border="0"]

#2303 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

It took like half an hour, but Moe will be moving in this Thursday. I got rid of Lucy by doing some time traveling; during which, I found out something interesting. If you set a new ordinance to go into effect, save & quit, then time travel, it won't go into effect until the day that you time traveled to. So if you're the kind that time travels large distances at a time, but don't want to ruin your flowers, set the beautiful ordinance, time travel to the next day, THEN travel to wherever you were going. I lost a hell of a lot of flowers today because I didn't know that. 

Pierce is leaving on the 4th, who can give him a good home?

I'm also looking for any hybrids you guys are willing to give up, as that's the majority of what I lost.

It was in the name of science!

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#2304 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

any Hero's stuff?

I have some Hero's stuff lying around my town. When I open my gates a little later you are more than welcome to them.

#2305 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Got a traffic light as a suggestion.

I scared the cat while yelling at the 3DS that there aren't any bloody roads in town.

It's supposedly one suggestion a day. Hope not. I'll keep trying for a bit. (My character is really tanned now.)

#2306 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

Gates are open.

Love it when people who you barely know (no one here) visit town, drop Katie off, take a bunch of stuff and don't even say hi. Had a Master Sword I was hoping someone here could use.... sigh

#2307 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hey X, i will be on tonight. I would try at work but the connection js flaky there. Thanks.

Bad news, the damn elephant convinced herself to stay. She stated she only has 4 days to pack and then the option of "Don't go" or "Good luck" I chose good luck and she states how she wished I would have convinced her to stay so we can be really good friends. So instead she took it upon herself to say she's staying.

You can still, try if you want though. I had plans for her spot too.

#2308 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Bad news, the damn elephant convinced herself to stay. She stated she only has 4 days to pack and then the option of "Don't go" or "Good luck" I chose good luck and she states how she wished I would have convinced her to stay so we can be really good friends. So instead she took it upon herself to say she's staying.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SAVED YET, RESET. She'll still be moving if you do.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#2309 Hav0k

Hav0k

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though. 10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row. 5 days to go. Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.

I have a shark tooth I can get to you tonight if you still need it by then.

3DS FC: 2363-6409-4964

#2310 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

Lol. I figured out why the wifi sucks, signal bars are misleading. I was just over at yoko's house just now. Let me know if you want me to swing by.

Someone is moving in, Marina.