Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#241 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

Explanation for Cornette getting written off:

The ROH locker room was informed during Saturday's promotion in Rahway that Hunter "Delirious" Johnson will take over as the head of Ring of Honor's creative direction effective immediately.

Jim Cornette and ROH came to a mutual decision on making the change. Cornette will still remain with the company in a backstage role and assist Johnson as well as working on production and logistics.

ROH plans to have Cornette written off ROH storylines with a backstage attack by Jay Lethal. Stories will be ran on ROH's website to explain the changes with Cornette's exit from his authority figure role after the attack.

This could be a problem seeing how Cornette was the focus of Steen's ire.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#242 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

Way to have your WWE champion afraid to fight a 67 year old man and somewhat run from him. As mildly entertaining as the main event was it got flushed down the toilet the moment Ryberg got involved with special guest Cena to crush an already terrible raw.

#243 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

Start watching just before the 1:30 mark. I'd think the guy has legitimate legal recourse. There's absolutely no call for that. He's just at his seat like he's supposed to be. If Punk goes in the crowd then the risk is on him. Plus the guy didn't even do anything to provoke being hit.

http://www.dailymoti...t?search_algo=2

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#244 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:01 AM

Guy has filed a report with the police according to CBS.

New sig coming soon.

#245 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Posted Image

#246 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

Close-up video of the incident.

#247 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

Looks like the guy actually did hit him but it was clearly an accident (edit - looking again, it may have been the white shirt guy...it's hard to tell for sure, they both actually may have bumped him, but the guy in the white was clearly looking to Fuck with him while the guy in black did nothing wrong). He must have thought whoever was shoving him prior to that was the same guy.

Edited by KaneRobot, 09 October 2012 - 10:59 AM.

Posted Image

#248 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

Not to mention he already warned whoever beforehand twice, props to punk for that not taking shit from any random idiot. Cant tell if the dude in black "accidentally" gets shoved into punk but those 2 bitches who hit him at the beginning froze up like pussies when he actually did something lmao. Reminds me of the Jericho incident.

Edited by renique46, 09 October 2012 - 08:07 AM.

#249 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

From Ugamer's vid, the guy in black clearly didnt hit him. While he's trying to lower his arms, there's some douche with white sleeves who quickly goes under the guy's arm and shoves Punk's head. Guy in black might have a legit case here.

#250 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Punk/WWE will settle quietly, like they should.

Punk will suffer no recourse, further reminding us that there is nothing resembling a fair and equitable system of justice in the company. Assault and DUIs are okay, antiquated jokes about Kobe Bryant = fired.
Posted Image

#251 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Assault and DUIs are okay

Chris Brown should challenge him to a fight.
Posted Image

#252 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

What a joke, CM Punk is a prick. You run in the crowd and can't deal with people touching you? Then hit the wrong person at that. Any concert or wrestling event I've been at and someone goes out in the crowd, fans rush the person and are trying to touch or be next to them.

axlrose4183.png

#253 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

- Shelly Ehler recently won the reality TV show Shark Tank but is now lashing out against WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio. Ehler took her 8 year old son to a WWE live event in Anaheim, California over the weekend and is upset after Del Rio ripped up the kids sign for Sheamus, who was facing Del Rio that night.

Ehler told TMZ that her son was terrified by Del Rio's actions and instantly burst into tears. Ehler called Del Rio a bully. According to Ehler, she told Del Rio that he made her son cry and he mocked the kid in response.

After Ehler's son cried all the way home, she vented her frustrations to WWE Superstars on Twitter and then wrote an angry letter to WWE officials. In the letter she says, "Take signs from adults NOT KIDS! My son was bullied by your superstars and it is not okay."

Ehler claims that Ricardo Rodriguez mocked her on Twitter but Sheamus offered to send her son a signed photo and meet with him the next time he's in town.

lol heels cant be heels

also lol @ being slapped in the back of the head = touching now

#254 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Punk/WWE will settle quietly, like they should.

Punk will suffer no recourse, further reminding us that there is nothing resembling a fair and equitable system of justice in the company. Assault and DUIs are okay, antiquated jokes about Kobe Bryant = fired.

Gotta love how everyone around him just stands there while punk beat the shit out of the guy. Wrestling fans, yeah.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#255 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

"beat the shit out of the guy"? let's not overstate what actually happened.
Posted Image

#256 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hit hit the guy twice and knocked him down, happy?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#257 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

TMZ has a story about Tammy getting arrested again over violating a restraining order. Fourth time in a month (and the first three were three days in a row).

Between Del Rio, Tammy, Hogan banging Bubba's wife, and the as-yet-unposted (but I'm sure soon to be) Punk story, this is rasslin' day on TMZ.
Posted Image

#258 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Best view. Look at the guy with white sleeves. He gives CM Punk the bird behind his head and then slaps his head. Punk, not knowing any better, backfists the guy in black with the sunglasses and slaps him again. Cowardly move by the guy who hit him, but I definitely think Punk overreacted.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#259 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Punk is a piece of Fuck. Talk about someone who needs some pot, Crunchberries and a nap.

Seriously though... his arrogance ranks up there with Hogan.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#260 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

So.. uh.. speaking of Punk, his DVD is in stores today. Picked mine up.. my Best Buy only got three of the Blu's in.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#261 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

Punk is a piece of Fuck. Talk about someone who needs some pot, Crunchberries and a nap.

Seriously though... his arrogance ranks up there with Hogan.

I've never been behind Punk in his career. I remember seeing him wrestle for Harley Race many years back, and just his presence in ring and after the show once fans have left, he just seemed like a complete douchebag.

#262 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Best view. Look at the guy with white sleeves. He gives CM Punk the bird behind his head and then slaps his head. Punk, not knowing any better, backfists the guy in black with the sunglasses and slaps him again. Cowardly move by the guy who hit him, but I definitely think Punk overreacted.

Calling that a slap by the fan is a bit of a stretch, it was more like a push or a shove with his hand. He barely pushed him, at any rate his response was A) too hasty to realize he hit the wrong guy and B) way too much of an overreaction to someone pushing your head with their fingers.

#263 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Guy in white sleeves who hit Punk is bragging about it on twitter now.

@DarioTeyes: “@YCDannyBoy: Just saw @DarioTeyes on tv WWE idk how the f*** this dude does it but he does it! Lol” lmao dope huh?

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes YesZirr You see that fan get knock the f*** out? Lol

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy bro I’m the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes haha wtf you do to him? So homeboy is getting paid?

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched his kidney and slapped his back hella hard

http://www.pwmania.c...w#ixzz28pEPxazV

#264 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

I always wanted to say this to that dude tweeting cause it seems like it fits. "Cool story bro"

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#265 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

Calling that a slap by the fan is a bit of a stretch, it was more like a push or a shove with his hand. He barely pushed him, at any rate his response was A) too hasty to realize he hit the wrong guy and B) way too much of an overreaction to someone pushing your head with their fingers.

Calling what Punk did a punch is also a bit of a stretch. Looked to be more of a backhand/slap to me.

I'm on the standpoint that both guys were out of line. The fan shouldn't have done what he did and neither should Punk.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#266 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Why is Punk a piece of shit for making a mistake? If he hit right guy it would have been hilarious.

#267 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Why is Punk a piece of shit for making a mistake? If he hit right guy it would have been hilarious.

So what is your opinion on Ron Artest?

#268 vrs1650

vrs1650

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

I think it would have been hilarious if Punk got knocked out, a la Shawn Michaels in a bar.
[IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/%20http://live.xbox.com/member/vrs1650.jpg[/IMG]

Originally Posted by Nephlabobo [IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/disturbed/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG]
Yeah, but you're acting like I'm asking for unicorns and leprechauns to reenact "Two Girls One Cup".

#269 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

OK so imagine JR's voice while reading this play by play. :rofl:

http://gawker.com/59...anyway?tag=nsfw

Possibly NSFW.

#270 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

Shitty that the wrong fan got hit, but if you put your hands on a wrestler (and I'd say kidney punching one counts), you can't really get mad if they hit you back.

100% back Punk in fighting back.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.