Netwinner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#1 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:52 PM

Man, I didn't think this site was too great at first when I previously signed up, however lately the points have been rolling in. I managed the 500 ponts four times yesterday, and racked up 10k points total.

Netwinner Tips:
Slow PC? Right click and lower your quality to 'Low' or 'Medium'
Make sure you are logged in by clicking 'My ACCOUNT' if you aren't seeing code popups or receiving points
Enjoy yourself, try doubling with other things on the internet, esp. if you have a second monitor or watch lots of TV.

At Netwinner, you have chances to win $25-$250 instantly (lets be honest, whose going to win the 50k or jackpot) and points (upwards of 5k at once) towards GCs. $25 GC is 25k, $50 is 50k, etc. Their new website is due to go "live" later this month, according to their forums. Can't wait to see their new site. So hows the rest of you guys luck?

#2 kenza2k6

kenza2k6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

well not goin to badly eccept most of these website only let u enter if you are in the us of a or canada so could anyone plz tell me some that let u enter if you are in europe like england or something plz
Posted Image

Inboxdollars- make money by reading emails, making money has never been as easy please use my referal link : http://www.inboxdoll...m/?r=donna12123

instant profits- get paid to do surveys and offers very very easy peasy to make $$100s in a few hours http://www.instantpr...m/?ref=kenza2k7

#3 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:16 PM

you have to be from either united states or canada.. sorry.

#4 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:16 PM

well not goin to badly eccept most of these website only let u enter if you are in the us of a or canada so could anyone plz tell me some that let u enter if you are in europe like england or something plz

Sorry bud. As posted, just US/Canada.

5. Can international residents play?
Currently, NetWinner.com is only available to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Quebec.

Heres the FAQ for anyone else curious:
http://www.netwinner.com/rules

#5 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:11 PM

It's kind of hard to get points (yet it seems to be the only risk-free site on the net to get free stuff; no sign-ups or personal information required). I'll probably quit after I reach my first GC, unless the new site coming out of Beta adds some better features and makes it easier to get points.

#6 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

I dunno, I didn't find it too difficult, I managed 10k or so points yesterday and some guy on here already has 19k points between yesterday and today.

#7 McAck

McAck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:30 PM

That seems imposible, though I do keep racking them up quicking after about 30 min. I don't know about 19K in 2 days tho!! Used you as a referral Foladar.

#8 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:31 PM

You'll get hot and cold streaks, I got 500 four times yesterday, and I got 25 about 5 times in a row earlier .. and that guy is at about 20k now .. jeesh
And thanks much!

#9 Cow_tipper

Cow_tipper

Don't even worry about it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:03 PM

Did points star getting easier to get? Last weekend it took forever to get points. I played for a few hours and only got a couple hundred points.

#10 T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:16 PM

i dont get it, you just play the silly lotto game over and over? No emails, or solicitations or surveys or anything?

#11 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

i dont get it, you just play the silly lotto game over and over? No emails, or solicitations or surveys or anything?

Currently, yes just the lotto game. However I think they're adding some new stuff when the site comes out of "beta" form later this month .. they had small surveys prior that would give you 100 points.

#12 Squee

Squee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

They just keep spamming advertisements to the side of the number wheel; guess that's how they earn money for the GCs.
"Like a sugar stick with wings!"

#13 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

I've been a member since October and only have 12,000 points. It's not that easy.

#14 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

They just keep spamming advertisements to the side of the number wheel; guess that's how they earn money for the GCs.

Yeah, they run a video ad and a web ad on the side, but if you keep your window at half with some forums or whatever you prefer on the other side, you can run two windows side by side and play it without them even bothering you.

#15 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:27 PM

I've been a member since October and only have 12,000 points. It's not that easy.

How often do you play? I've got 13.5k points now between yesterday and today, and I'm getting little points today (3k so far)

#16 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

Awesome. My account is under review and i havent done anything wrong. So i just deleted the site off of my favorites

Formerly known as slickkill77

#17 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:36 PM

How often do you play? I've got 13.5k points now between yesterday and today, and I'm getting little points today (3k so far)

I have over 3,600 plays (yes I know that is a small number compared to some people, but unless you have a ton of referrals that actually play, it is impossible to get anywhere fast with Netwinner).

#18 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:43 PM

I have over 3,600 plays (yes I know that is a small number compared to some people, but unless you have a ton of referrals that actually play, it is impossible to get anywhere fast with Netwinner).

I'm at 6k plays atm. And nearly 25k points.

#19 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:44 PM

Awesome. My account is under review and i havent done anything wrong. So i just deleted the site off of my favorites

oO just curious but how many plays / pts?

#20 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:32 AM

i got 9k points and 600 something plays......
i got a bunch of refferals.

#21 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:34 AM

um from what ui can remember it was 15 points and like 5000 plays or less. I also had 13 refferals or so. Such Bull$hit. F*ck that site

Formerly known as slickkill77

#22 csidegamer

csidegamer

What problem w/ Dwarves?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:40 AM

Im at 22000. Most are from a referall who is going nuts.
fs_overall.pngs2741431x15a.png

#23 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:47 AM

um from what ui can remember it was 15 points and like 5000 plays or less. I also had 13 refferals or so. Such Bull$hit. F*ck that site

Whats your username? Go post on their forums, they were having a bunch of cheating going on, but if you post they will unlock your account if you were doing no wrong.

#24 McAck

McAck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:49 PM

I need some refferals...I got nothing :cry:..help me people...

Yea...and how the heck would you cheat on this anyways??!

#25 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:09 PM

a mod posted an update on the new Netwinner thats due to go live mid-march now ..

It looks somewhat the same, and yet completely different. I mean the front page is set up the same, but it is uses all new graphics. Some other pages are still bein finished so I do not know the final look.

Players will be phased into the new site, points will follow. This is for our final load testing. So some will be on the new site, some on the old for a short period of time. I am not sure about the addy, but we will use redirection so it does not matter. These are a lot of new changes. Ways to multiply wins on certain plays etc. Most of them I know about but have not used, so I do not what to say to much yet.

Two new games will be addded in the near future, but the debut version will just have the main game. These will be bingo and a game called 99 squares. Both have interseting twists.

This is just the start. We have tons more. I am not allowed to share too much, but i wanted to give you a glimpse...

Aaaand an update on their prize system & future prizes?:

I am not really allowed to share this just yet, but since it almost here.... We will soon have rechargeable cards we give to players on the first prize claim. Then, we will just recharge it for future wins. I do not want to share the brand just yet but you can use it most anywhere.

The new site will be done and out of testing in about three weeks. This date has changed a few times, but I think we will have it public ready about mid March. What the public uses now was a throw away test-out-an-idea version. The new one is awsome.

#26 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

^ Well if they are making all of those improvements, then I guess I will stick with the site. I was ready to leave after I hit my first 25,000, but I think I'll stick around to see what's new to offer.

#27 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:45 PM

Absolutely, no reason not to really .. I'm waiting to cash out until the new site launches unless it gets pushed back more. I'm hoping the new card is a visa of sorts, and the new games are hopefully entertaining .. to be honest, I can't wait. Two more games, more ways to win, more points then .. AND reloadable cards? That sounds really good, and I think the site might raise prices due to popularity .. they are really popular as it is, and thats only due to go up.

#28 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:03 PM

They're starting Deal or No Deal today, you have to go to their forums and its under Contest HQ. They'll announce the winners tomorrow at 3pm est - 6pm est pending which one you chose.

Edit: btw you can win upto 100k (or zero) points

#29 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:33 PM

^Thanks for the heads up!

They are also doing Bingo, in Netwinner U. I'm signed up for the first one on Friday.

#30 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

Hows that work? I'm not signed up for NETU yet.