• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Unickuta

Unickuta

I do believe we're naked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

http://www.fye.com/U...8VVviewprod.htm

If you use Google Checkout with the $10 bonus, SM64 Ds is only $5 used + $5 shipping. Without GC, it's 14.95 used + ship.

#2 AnotherStereotype

AnotherStereotype

Citizen Insane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:58 PM

Looking at their used selection, they have some pretty decent deals on the whole... I picked up LoZ: The Minish Cap for $8.03 shipped. The used selection combined with the Google discount makes for some pretty sweet pickings.

#3 allout1986

allout1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:06 AM

Picked up one for 11.53 shipped.
My Collection: http://users.ign.com...objType=1&lid=1
444 Games and still more to come
Posted Image
Pictures of my Collection

#4 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:30 AM

Don't like that it's used, but that's a solid deal if you don't already own it. It's a good port IMO. Lack of analog means the control's slightly worse, but it's still very playable.

#5 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

what's their used policy? complete games and returns-wise?

#6 EmreNU

EmreNU

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:01 AM

OOS already; same w/ Minish Cap. Thanks for the find though, OP.

#7 cl9inton182

cl9inton182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:03 AM

do FYE games come with case and manuals?

#8 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:16 AM

this is a good question...
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#9 AnotherStereotype

AnotherStereotype

Citizen Insane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

Seeing how strict they seem to be with accepting B&M trade-ins as far as quality is concerned, checking cases and scratches and whatnot, I'd assume they would be in pretty good condition and come with all of the trimmings. This being the first time I've purchased used from them online, I can't say for certain until the game arrives.

If it is complete, then I may just have to order that used Tekken 5 Ultimate Collector's Edition for $14.99...

#10 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:45 AM

I think that Tekken listing is a mistake as they have 2 listings for Tekken 5 both claim to be the ultimate collector's edition and the original price is $19.99. I think it's game only.

#11 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:11 AM

Aww. All the used copies have been snapped up. I've been wanting this game forever but not wanting to pay the $34.99 price. Le Sigh.

#12 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:04 PM

decent deals on the whole...

I had to laugh seeing that ... it takes me back to Austin Powers - "Yes, Preperation H feels good ... on the whole ... what's so funny about that?!"

Anyway, I need to get this again; I lent it to my Brother-In-Law while he was in the hospital with his daughter and it's been lost since then. Good game, I wish Nintendo would port more N64 games to the console.

#13 NWgamer666

NWgamer666

Vorsprung Durch Technik

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:34 PM

On Backorder already for used.

For the mario 64 ds that is, they had other used DS titles availible.

#14 malalrd

malalrd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

Okay found couple of titles I wanted but could somebody confirm if used games come complete? Thanks in advance.

#15 Unickuta

Unickuta

I do believe we're naked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:01 AM

I think they do...FYE doesn't accept trade-ins without a case, and I've never seen a used game there without an original case, even N64 and GBA games.

#16 nogard

nogard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:02 AM

I have only heard bad things about FYE.com, so good luck to those that ordered. The Tekken Collector edition would be at a great price if it really included the stick, but the upc is the same as the one for the game so it may be game only. If anyone ordered that, let us know what you get :D

#17 Unickuta

Unickuta

I do believe we're naked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:45 PM

I have only heard bad things about FYE.com, so good luck to those that ordered. The Tekken Collector edition would be at a great price if it really included the stick, but the upc is the same as the one for the game so it may be game only. If anyone ordered that, let us know what you get :D

Yeah, but that was all for a specific deal, like that LOTR box set and the San Andreas rebate thing- normally they're not bad.