Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (PS3) $31.99 @ GAMEFLY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:37 PM

Before anyone flames me, I know this game sucks but it is by far the cheapest PS3 game out now and when you buy from Gamefly, the discs work and the case and manual are in excellent condition. I'm sure there has to be at least one person out there who might like this game... Hello? Anyone...?

http://www.gamefly.c...&fcTrack=Search?-?-
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/mxpowar"][/URL]

#2 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:51 PM

It has an average of 37% on gamerankings. I don't think anyone will buy it at that price. Hell, i don't think many will buy it, even it goes on clearance sales
http://www.gameranki...ile suit gundam
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Ordered one...

No...not really. I dont think I would buy this game even if it was the only PS3 game out and I needed a game to play.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#4 fujishig

fujishig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

Ordered one...

No...not really. I dont think I would buy this game even if it was the only PS3 game out and I needed a game to play.

I am a huge Gundam fan... and I returned my rental after a day of trying to play it. It really is awful.

#5 iceblast21

iceblast21

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:13 AM

But not now. I don't even have a PS3 yet. Or HDTV for that matter...

Everyone said "Journey to Jaburo" sucked horrendously for a Gundam game, but I loved it. So screw the critics. I'll buy this game later when I have a PS3... I'm sure with all the HATE, it will go down to $10 new in no time.

I also liked Square's The Bouncer, so screw you haters.

HA HA! Unless this game REALLY sucks... then... well, apply the opposite of what I've said here.

#6 fujishig

fujishig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:51 AM

But not now. I don't even have a PS3 yet. Or HDTV for that matter...

Everyone said "Journey to Jaburo" sucked horrendously for a Gundam game, but I loved it. So screw the critics. I'll buy this game later when I have a PS3... I'm sure with all the HATE, it will go down to $10 new in no time.

I also liked Square's The Bouncer, so screw you haters.

HA HA! Unless this game REALLY sucks... then... well, apply the opposite of what I've said here.

Trust me on this one. I liked Journey to Jaburo. I liked pretty much every Gundam game that's come out, especially Gundam vs. Zeta (well, maybe not that Battle assault 3 game). Not only are the graphics jittery, but the gameplay is a huge step back from any of the PS2 games. If you don't believe me, rent it first.

What amazes me is that Famicom gave it a relatively high score. I'm still curious what that review said.

#7 fuchikoma

fuchikoma

you don't need a 2mb sig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:36 AM

What amazes me is that Famicom gave it a relatively high score. I'm still curious what that review said.

Famicom is a NES. You mean Famitsu, which gave it a 32/40, and reinforced the stereotype that the japanese love anything with Gundam in it.
MAX 330 MEGA
PRO-GEAR SPEC

#8 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:14 AM

I had more fun accidently punching hitting myself in the balls. Seriously, no lie.

#9 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:33 AM

people didn't like the bouncer 0_0

#10 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:08 AM

I liked the bouncer's story but the gameplay was severely lacking. It had incredible visuals at its time too.
Posted Image
Posted Image