Photo
- - - - -

The Wombat Fan Club thread!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 PyroGamer

PyroGamer

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:23 PM

We all love Wombat! Post your love for Wombat in this thread! Go Wombat! The CAGcast would be nothing without you!

w00t! And happy 30th Birthday!

Exclamation!

#2 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

I was going to start a new thread, but this thread looks like it will work.

Back in my University days, I had a intramural hockey team, made up of friends. Even though we were in Canada, and there are no wombats here, (University of Saskatchewan), I named the team 'The Swarming Wombats'. I think of old team often when I hear his name.

Here is the logo I designed: Posted Image

#3 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:01 PM

Isn't there one of these threads already....? Is another really necessary? I'm as much of a Wombat fan as the next guy, but really...
Posted Image

#4 PyroGamer

PyroGamer

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:56 PM

Isn't there one of these threads already....? Is another really necessary? I'm as much of a Wombat fan as the next guy, but really...

Well, there was the WLF, but that's pretty much over now that Wombat has been pretty much liberated.

I was just listeneing to Wombat mope about hateful comments regarding him, and figured only a real fucktard asshole piece of shit moron ass-sucking bloated jackass balloon full of elephant diarrhea would complain about me starting a thread.

Spoiler

#5 T3kN

T3kN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:56 AM

hey WombaT! Your lucky to have Rich friends like CheapyD to buy you a freaking PS3 for your birthday!!! Jesus thats like a $500+ gift right there. Man o man are you a lucky son of a gun.
Well anyways Happy 30th man.
Keep enjoying life

#6 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:11 AM

Big ups to Wombat... add me to your ps3 buddy list... its about time you got that PS3

#7 H.Cornerstone

H.Cornerstone

LaserCannonDethSentence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:09 AM

You will always be liked more than the Vagina Clown.

#8 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:12 AM

*huggles wombat*

(in a non-homo erotic way of course >.>)
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#9 wizim

wizim

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:39 AM

Wombat you make the cagcast enjoyable to listen to. I like the tone and feeling you bring to the cagcast. Many other podcasts have presenters that are all mostly carbon copies of each other but you guy work well together because you are different. Keep up the great podcast.

#10 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:10 AM

Viva la revolucion! WLA forever!

Posted Image

#11 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:07 AM

Wombat is awesome. And he'll probably appreciate this thread, considering the massive amount of hate he has been receiving lately.

#12 TC

TC

Better w/o Kinect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

I support this thread!

#13 tah84ag

tah84ag

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:08 AM

I prefer Wombat to Cheapy. There, I said it.

#14 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:09 PM

I prefer Wombat to Cheapy. There, I said it.

I love them both equally.
Posted Image

#15 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:47 PM

I don't join clubs but I think Wombat deserves props for speaking his mind.

The only people saying his comments bring nothing to the show are probably really boring people anyway.

#16 ramatut4001

ramatut4001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

Wombat's cool.

#17 CardThrower21

CardThrower21

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:48 AM

Wombat rules!! Let's all inflate his ego together!

I hope there are more Wombat editorials added to future shows.

Keep up the awesome work!

#18 jcally

jcally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

I'm glad to see the Wombat support. I'm fairly new to the CAGcast (~10 episodes) but both of these guys set themselves apart from the general din of game podcasts so well. Cheapy has excellent info, and I definitely empathize with Wombat. I have a 50+ hour a week career, and don't have time to keep up with the very pulse of gaming. I know what I like, and I also expect the best for my dollar. So keep on holding it down for the rest of us Wombat. And I agree, Crackdown wasn't finished.

#19 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

Without Wombat, there wouldn't be much going on on the CAGCast. Wombat and CheapyD make a great team, and one without the other doesn't fit. For example, I remember the time that Cheapy got invited to another Podcast and people were asking "Well why didn't Wombat get invitied?". Myself as a wombat fan has to say I was asking the same thing. It seems to me that those two really are attached at the hip.
Posted Image

#20 maggoty

maggoty

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:17 PM

I must say the Cagcast wouldn't be the same without him.
At first I didn't think a great deal of him, but after listening to a few more cagcasts I started to like him more and more. Not in a sexual way either. :D

I find he always has some great questions and viewpoints that are different and original when it comes to gaming and life in general which really makes the cagcast standout, which is what some podcasts just don't have.

So all in all, apart from this being a slight suckup, keep up the good work. Both of you.

cheers! :applause:

#21 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:07 AM

I must say the Cagcast wouldn't be the same without him.
At first I didn't think a great deal of him, but after listening to a few more cagcasts I started to like him more and more. Not in a sexual way either. :D

I find he always has some great questions and viewpoints that are different and original when it comes to gaming and life in general which really makes the cagcast standout, which is what some podcasts just don't have.

So all in all, apart from this being a slight suckup, keep up the good work. Both of you.

cheers! :applause:

That's what they all say. :lol:

#22 Michaellvortega

Michaellvortega

Halo 3 is coming........

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:36 AM

I hope he gets a receipt with that PS3, what a waste of money.
DISCLAIMER:These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Posted Image

#23 pelf21

pelf21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:42 AM

I'm a big Wombat fan....the man is funny and entertaining
The Cagcast wouldnt be the same without Wombat

#24 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:47 AM

Well, there was the WLF, but that's pretty much over now that Wombat has been pretty much liberated.

I was just listeneing to Wombat mope about hateful comments regarding him, and figured only a real fucktard asshole piece of shit moron ass-sucking bloated jackass balloon full of elephant diarrhea would complain about me starting a thread.

eek. Just read this again and want to clarify I'm just being sarcastic! You know I love you, Pawn![/spoiler]

Wow, almost two weeks later and I just now get around to reading this.

I caught the sarcasm, so no offense taken. :D

Well, since I'm here, I guess sign me up. Now we need official T-shirts.
Posted Image

#25 fullmetalfan720

fullmetalfan720

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

Wombat is a great co-host of the CAGcast.
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
-Ben Franklin
The humblest citizen in all the land, when clad in the armor of a righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of error. - William Jennings Bryan

#26 squirrel007

squirrel007

Will not stab you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:51 AM

Wombat... you are the shit man!

I dont understand HOW anyone could "hate" you(unless they are a vagina clown)! You know humor!

#27 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:17 AM

I heart the wombat.

#28 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:59 PM

Wombat is awesome. The thing I like about Wombat is tells it in his viewpoint and own language. Alot of podcasts, have this predefined bullshit language and style but Wombat keeps it real. Also he does not give a shit to call a Microsoft employee a vagina clown, I mean how many people actually can do that. Plus I love it when Wombat just starts ranting about random crap, it is so funny.

I mean I love Cheapy and Wombat equally but Wombat brings a fresh viewpoint to podcasts. I love tuning in to see just what Wombat is going to rant about this week, lol.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#29 fluffy69

fluffy69

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

MORE POWER TO THE WOMBAT MAN!

there i said it. wombat, i wanted to let you know that you are the cause of me beeing entertained on my weekly train rides. keep it up!