Photo
- - - - -

Free Spider man 3 for PS3 and $75 giftcard at CC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

I was at my local Circuit City, and I saw this Comcast Self installation package that offered the following.

- $19.99 for 6 months of Comcast internet (u can cancel it after 6 months) :bouncy:
- $75.00 Gift card in Mail in rebate.:applause:
- Free Model (after $80 rebate) :lol:
- Activation kit for $0.01.:roll:
- Free copy of Spider Man 3 for Playstation 3 (in mail):booty:

So, if you can wait for some time and need a better internet service check the flyer in your local Circuit City.

Offer Expires on 5/13/07

#2 Psykoboy2

Psykoboy2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hmm, there has just gotta be some kind of catch to this, but if not, I may go in on it. I'm not a fan of comcast though.

#3 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

Don't most of the mail in rebates require you to keep some of the services "outside" of the period of X months?

I know this is how some of the dish rebates on Showtime worked.
-Michael

Posted Image

#4 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:20 PM

I was at my local Circuit City, and I saw this Comcast Self installation package that offered the following.

- $19.99 for 6 months of Comcast internet (u can cancel it after 6 months) :bouncy:
- $75.00 Gift card in Mail in rebate.:applause:
- Free Model (after $80 rebate) :lol:
- Activation kit for $0.01.:roll:
- Free copy of Spider Man 3 for Playstation 3 (in mail):booty:

So, if you can wait for some time and need a better internet service check the flyer in your local Circuit City.

Offer Expires on 5/13/07

many people on fatwallet have stated they havent been getting their rebates back from comcast. By the time you get spiderman 3 in the mail it probally be 9.99 in stores. Hell i won king kong off the crunch bar contest and it took 6 months to get the game

also you need to be a new customer. if you ever had comcast before they will void all your rebates
WOOOO I STINK

#5 Garfield

Garfield

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:07 PM

Avoid Comcast (and most cable companies) at all cost!