12 replies to this topic

#1 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:07 PM

$10 cheaper than most places.

http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=200218

I'm sure many people are waiting for a cheaper price, but maybe this is the right price for some people.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#2 MikeC

MikeC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.

#3 Guest_Apossum_*

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.

#4 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:12 PM

Amazing how easier achievements would likely have made this a much better seller.

Everyone who joins the CAG XBox One Conga Line from now until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing to win a FREE $60 game from me! So get going - the Gamefly referral costs nothing, and others are as low as $1!

http://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

Join the CAG XB1 Conga Line and get an XB1 or $400+gift cardhttp://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

#5 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.

Holy Fuck, when apossum tells you not to buy a Team Ninja game, you better believe something is very, very wrong with it.

Honestly, I wouldn't even think about giving it a play until I can find it for less than $20.

#6 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.

DAMN! I would have bought the game at $25. :(

#7 Raynre

Raynre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:51 AM

I'd buy it used on eBay, but I'm scared of what to condition of the case artwork might be... :shock:

Ha, religion. If pigs were so great, they would be humans, and not 4-Legs-of-Deliciousness.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?

#9 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:42 AM

So if It's bad at $40, how about $20? I was considering picking up DOA Extreme 1 for $10 but heard this one is basically DOA1 with a few new mini games and of course It's on the 360.

#10 Raynre

Raynre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:42 AM

Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?

More jubblies?

Ha, religion. If pigs were so great, they would be humans, and not 4-Legs-of-Deliciousness.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:08 AM

More jubblies?

Well yeah, thats a given :bouncy:

#12 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.

Someone should post that youtube video of all the characters pole dancing to get some frothing demand increased for this game.

Everyone who joins the CAG XBox One Conga Line from now until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing to win a FREE $60 game from me! So get going - the Gamefly referral costs nothing, and others are as low as $1!

http://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

Join the CAG XB1 Conga Line and get an XB1 or $400+gift cardhttp://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

#13 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:48 PM

I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.

I heard the waverace portion of the game was good once you got used to it, and that it has a fair amount of courses.