Ign Preveiw. May 22, '07
IGN Video section
More images and gameplay videos from UbiDays. May 23, '07
Kotaku Impressions + images/videos May 23, '07
"Mantel Corp website"
Mantel Corp. Weaponry
* Wilson KV-5 Pistol - built-in laser sight and carries 18 round in the magazine.
* JN-402 Anti-Personnel Assault Rifle - fires armour-piercing depleted-Uranium shells. Can be seen in use in the second set of shots.
* JN34-A (Rifle/SMG?) - only seen in the early screenshots, this weapon has a 70-round capacity and may be able to be fitted with a scope. Possibly a sub-machine gun, assault rifle or maybe an AR/shotgun combo.
* F-387 Rocket Launcher - looks like a single-shot weapon, with a fold-out screen allowing a missile-eye view of the target in flight.
* Grenades - only seen in screenshots (HUD) and mentioned in previews, these look like regular HE pinapples at present.
FAQ, more after going to this link.
HAZE Q&A with Rob Yescombe, Script Writer; Derek Littlewood, Team Leader and Steve Ellis, Director of Free Radical
When will the game HAZE be available?
[DL] HAZE will release in fall 2007.
Who is developing the game?
[DL] HAZE is being developed by Free Radical Design - the company behind the critically acclaimed TimeSplitters series. Ubisoft is the publisher of HAZE.
Late update, but here is cam footage of gameplay from Ubi Days.
The game of Haze is set over a three-day period, and Doak stated that while the game will have advanced A.I. to play alongside you, Haze is all about cooperative play. “If you play online, to me, it’s always the cooperative kills are always the things you remember, or the cooperative f***-ups.” As you play four-player cooperative, if someone drops out an A.I. character will take over. Whether or not you’ll then be able to swap someone else in automatically, or have some sort of drop-in-drop-out cooperative isn’t clear at the moment, and Free Radical is still wrestling with the PlayStation Network to see if it can handle it. >>More info at link above<<
Free Radical wants to make you very uncomfortable
Future-war shooter Haze will team you up with some alarmingly outspoken AI comrades, promises David Doak, co-founder of developer Free Radical. Haze's mercenary-military action will put you in some very uncomfortable situations, but if you hesitate for a second your tooled-up soldier 'buddies' are going to be hassling you mercilessly. >>More info at link above<<
Fan lists some features of game found in OPSM magazine.
New blog post about details on Mantel, their weapons/armor and so on.