A suggestion to the CAGCast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:16 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.
Posted Image

#2 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

It's been brought up before, but they dropped it pretty quickly. It seems to be like the hypewagon in that you've got to remind them to do it or they'll forget.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#3 ultrarobotninja

ultrarobotninja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:12 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.

I already suggested that on the CAG bag, good to know others are on the same track thou