• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

This is what the item looks like. This deal is NOT available online, in-store only. You get 180 downloads from emusic, 15 a month for 12 months. The MP3 player is 512mb. Yes, it's small but it's only $5. Great deal if you want a backup. If you want one get it ASAP because these are going fast.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-The Office season 8
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#2 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:09 AM

Run out and get this today if you want one. Assholes on SD and FW are buying 10/20 at a time.

#3 DustBoogie

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:10 AM

What's the name of this model? I wouldn't mind having something like that for when I go to the gym.. my iPod is too hefty.

#4 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:15 AM

I'lll try to get one as well.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#5 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:22 AM

I'll check it out before work tomorrow.

#6 Prepster

Prepster

The Bulls are Back!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

I ended up grabbing 3 of these earlier today. Havent opened them up yet, but they are worth it just for the downloads alone. Also this is good to have at the gym since I don't like bringing my ipod there.

Chi-Town Forever baby!

Posted Image

#7 lossleader

lossleader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:00 AM

Order for in-store pickup now at $19.99 and get price adjusted when you pick it up.
http://www.circuitci...roductDetail.do

#8 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:38 AM

Order for in-store pickup now at $19.99 and get price adjusted when you pick it up.

Thanks for the info dude!

#9 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:02 AM

gonna run out tomorrow and grab a bunch (probably 10 one for everyone in my family) ;) not that many, but a bunch. I want one, my uncle wants one, etc and then maybe a few 360 games on clearance.. Also gonna stop by BB tomorrow for the DCAU Justice League/Batman deal.

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#10 SNKMat

SNKMat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:03 AM

in for 10

#11 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:03 AM

gonna run out tomorrow and grab a bunch (probably 10 one for everyone in my family) ;) not that many, but a bunch. I want one, my uncle wants one, etc and then maybe a few 360 games on clearance.. Also gonna stop by BB tomorrow for the DCAU Justice League/Batman deal.

Go early. I sold 80 at my store today and most other stores didn't have that many to begin with.

35bb9lx.gif

#12 SNKMat

SNKMat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:07 AM

how so

#13 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:12 AM

thanks, op
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#14 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:58 AM

My store had them for $34....

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#15 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:29 AM

My store had them for $34....

Did you have them ring one up? They're marked $30something but ring up $5.

th_w03j81.gif  

#16 Fire

Fire

Burn! Burn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:43 AM

Go early. I sold 80 at my store today and most other stores didn't have that many to begin with.

Holy shit. I will be up tomorrow early 8-9esque so hopefully there will be a couple.

#17 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:30 AM

sucks this is USA only :(, I'd love to grab two
My eBay Feedback
Check out my CAG Trade List
Check out my auctions
Posted Image
Join GOOZEX a great site for trading your games
Join GameTraderWorld another great site for trading games. (They give away a FREE game every month)
Join ChaseTheChuckWagon (a great alternative to auctioning games on eBay)

#18 trq

trq

I *am* the reinforcements

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:26 AM

Good plan. Just ordered mine -- perfect for jogging. Thank you, and thank you, OP.

#19 Jack

Jack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:12 AM

Seems like a good deal, thanks for posting neocisco. My local CC seems to have them in stock, so I'll head down there later today. Does anyone know if I could use these with a Mac?

#20 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

It doesn't appear to be in the CC flyer this week...how would you get it price adjusted without an advertised price?

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#21 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

I almost bit on a few of these at $19.99, this is awesome. Thanks!:D
Posted Image

#22 lossleader

lossleader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

It doesn't appear to be in the CC flyer this week...how would you get it price adjusted without an advertised price?

When they scan the merchandise it will ring up $5, so pay that price, and get a credit to the credit card, or however they do it at CC. Or when you get to store grab the items off the floor and cancel the in-store pickup order. In K.C. the store I went to before closing at 8:55pm had 6- myself and another shopper got there at same time (a bin in middle of an aisle) and we each got 3. Now that store shows sold out. The cashier said they had sold about 60 of them Monday. This deal is on alot of boards so I'm just suggesting the instore pickup order option as they might sell out fast Tuesday in certain locations. The stickered price was $54.99.

http://www.circuitci...l.do?oid=161855

"Q: What is Circuit City's On-Line Price Protection Policy?
A: Many purchases on our website are available for in-store pickup. If you select our In-Store Pickup option, you will automatically get the lowest price we're currently offering on the item(s) you purchased. If the in-store price on the day of pickup is lower than the price you saw on our website the day of your purchase, then you get the store price. We'll automatically refund the difference based on your original payment method. "

#23 umcthomas

umcthomas

We're all mad here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

Just an FYI, I bought one of these about 2 months ago and it broke within a week. Nothing I did either, it just started refusing to let files be put on it. It does have a warantee but I haven't sent it in yet.

umc

#24 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:18 PM

Thanks, neocisco. I almost bought one last time when they were $15, so instead this time I bought 3. :) Hopefully they have them when I get to the store and let me price adjust. I'll report my experience this afternoon.

#25 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:22 PM

Thanks OP! I picked up a couple of these. The store had a ton!

#26 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:22 PM

People on SD are reporting these are ringing up at $19.99 today. Anyone else confirm this? I was going to pick one up today for the gym, but won't bother if they're now $20.

th_w03j81.gif  

#27 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

People on SD are reporting these are ringing up at $19.99 today. Anyone else confirm this? I was going to pick one up today for the gym, but won't bother if they're now $20.

I got mine today. A random price check from a worker checked in at $19.99 but when I checked out it came up $4.99. This was around 10:30am.

#28 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

I don't go in until later this afternoon but I'll check to see if it's still $5 and let you guys know.

Seems like a good deal, thanks for posting neocisco. My local CC seems to have them in stock, so I'll head down there later today. Does anyone know if I could use these with a Mac?

These are Mac compatible.

35bb9lx.gif

#29 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

Uh-oh. How easy is it to cancel an online order before I pick it up?

#30 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:11 PM

I bought 4 of these today and they rang up for $5. I figure at that price I might as well grab some extras and not worry if I lose them or they break (taking them to the beach, amusement park etc.)

I was going to keep the shuffle I won from IPod Sweepstakes but I might just EBay that and use these instead since this has a screen.