CheapyD is having a baby omgwtf!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 PetriesLastWord

PetriesLastWord

Reeking of Awesomeness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

I for one love that Wombat seems more excited than CheapyD. Cheapy just wants to move on with the show, and Wombat's motherly instincts come out.:lol:
Posted Image

#2 SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

Evil CheapyD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:33 PM

lol.

Some one get Cheapy some Cubans or a "special" giant "cigar".

#3 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

CheapAssDiapers.com?

#4 AlbinoNinja

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

cheapy's a woman? or is this like that movie junior?

Spoiler

#5 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:58 PM

Congrats!

What are your thoughts on citizenship? Can you apply for dual, and if not, do you care if your kid is a Japanese citizen or an American citizen?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 centracore

centracore

awesomesauce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:12 PM

Congrats Cheapy, that's awesome!

#7 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

Congrats! CML!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

congrats...

Posted Image

#9 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:19 PM

Albino beat me to my joke.

Posted Image

#10 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

I smell a new site. Cheap Ass Baby Cloths and Etc.

#11 scrapple

scrapple

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

Congrats!

You guys have any names for the little bugger yet?

Expect to get about 4 hours of sleep a night for the first month (the Cagcasts during that month will be entertaining to say the least - ZOMBIE CHEAPYD!!)

Here is some tips for your new job..

How to Change a Diaper

1. Make sure that you have a safe, clean area to change the diaper. Changing tables or the floor tend to be spaces of choice for diaper changers. If you change your child on a piece of furniture or anywhere up high, be sure to buckle them into the changing pad. Most changing pads have some sort of clasp or way to restrain baby from falling.
2. Be sure the changing supplies are at hand. Meaning, have the diaper wipes, cream and the diaper within reach before lying baby down. This will enable you to keep one hand on baby at all times, reducing the risk of him/her falling. Safety first!
3. Place baby on his/her back.
4. Remove the dirty diaper. If a poopy diaper, wipe your baby's bottom with a warm washcloth or baby wipe. For girls, wipe from front to back to avoid infections.
5. Allow the area to dry a bit and then either use product (diaper cream and/or powder) or simply place the fresh diaper on him/her.
6. To place diaper, lift baby legs up slightly to place the diaper underneath his/her bottom. Undo sticky tape (if disposables) and attach to the front.

It's as simple as that! You will change so many diapers within the first week that you'll be able to do it in your sleep before long. Here are some tips before you click away.....
* Place new diaper under baby's bottom BEFORE removing the old one. You will find, as I did, that your baby may "go" again while you are in the midst of changing him/her. By having the new diaper in place, you can avoid having to not only change the diaper, but also baby's clothing.
*Be careful with the use of baby powder. The small particles in some baby powders become airborn and get into baby's delicate lungs. They have baby powders on the market that are actually liquid powders. You may want to check those out.
*Wipe baby girls from front to back.
*Some parents use diaper creams at every diaper change to prevent diaper rash. Some use diaper creams only when baby gets a rash. It is a personal preference. Consult your pediatrician if you have questions about the use of diaper creams.
*Use the sticky tabs on the old diaper to wrap it up when you take the diaper off baby and to the trash. Helps to avoid messes.
*Be aware that baby will move fast someday and that day might be today. So, keep close to him/her during the changing.
*For newborn babies, you may want to use warm, wet washcloths to wipe his/her bottom for the first few weeks. Babies that young may be sensitive to anything other than water. I used the washcloth for my first baby and wipes with the second. They were both fine.

#12 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:31 PM

Congrats man. Your life will never be the same (for the better). I can't wait to hear him/her making noise during a CAGcast!

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#13 Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shaba

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shaba

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

Congrats man! :D

--Scott

#14 youruglyclone

youruglyclone

Last Man in Userplane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Cheapy!

#15 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:25 PM

Congrats, Cheapy ! This will be a fun time in your life (if you survive it). :)

#16 Orion_of_Chaos

Orion_of_Chaos

Aye aye, Seaguy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

Grats Cheapy!

You should name it Batman. Boy or girl, just Batman.
Posted Image

#17 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

Not Batman, Robocop. Congratulatinos.

#18 the3rdkey

the3rdkey

Foot Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:40 PM

I am free to babysit on the weekends. Congrats duder!
Posted Image

#19 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

congrats, let me be the first to say you should name them either sephiroth or aeris depending on if its a boy or girl

Posted Image

#20 Will D Thrill

Will D Thrill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

CheapAssDiapers.com?

LOL! That's pretty good. :applause:

Congrats to the Cheapy household. I guess since Cheapy is at home all of the time Mrs. Cheapy decided to put him to good use. :p

#21 io

io

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:54 PM

I for one love that Wombat seems more excited than CheapyD. Cheapy just wants to move on with the show, and Wombat's motherly instincts come out.:lol:

Well, to be fair, if Mrs Cheapy is due in October, Cheapy has known about this for a LONG time, whereas it was a shocking bit of news for Wombat. My wife is due in November and we've known since, what, March or April? And we've known ours is a boy since mid-June (you can usually find out at 20 weeks - or halfway for those who failed high school biology ;)), so Cheapy probably knew in May that it was a boy already.

#22 InuFaye

InuFaye

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

I was thinking of starting a donation to cheapy baby fund, then i realized that all we have to do is buy stuff.

#23 Stoneage

Stoneage

Don't touch my stuff!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:54 PM

Good to hear his "vintage gaming stick" is still in near-mint condition. Gets the job done, at any rate. I think the child should be named HeavyD. Or Commander Data. I just saw that Star Trek: Next Generation where Data talks to that little girl whose planet is going to explode. I wonder if anyone is really named "Commander" who isn't like in the military or anything.

#24 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:55 PM

maybe you will have to get a real job now?
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#25 dack

dack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

Congrats!

It will be loads of fun!

#26 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:01 AM

Congrats Cheapy! We just had our first in December. One of my best cheap ass finds in the last 7 months was two of the large cans of formula for $7 each at Target. You'll understand just how great a deal that is very soon!

The day my son was born was the same day I finally nabbed a PS3 (little did I know they would be all over the place in a couple of weeks). My wife was sleeping and the baby was in the nursery being checked over. I was so wired I couldn't sleep so I went out for awhile. This was the first time I had been off work during the day. I walked into Best Buy and they had just gotten in a shipment! I was my lucky day twice over.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#27 io

io

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:04 AM

Congrats Cheapy! We just had our first in December. One of my best cheap ass finds in the last 7 months was two of the large cans of formula for $7 each at Target. You'll understand just how great a deal that is very soon!

Meh - breast is best!

Plus it's the ultimate cheap-ass baby food! We're about to have number 4 and I've never bought a can of formula in my life ;).

#28 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:07 AM

Meh - breast is best!

Plus it's the ultimate cheap-ass baby food! We're about to have number 4 and I've never bought a can of formula in my life ;).

LOL. We started off that way but when my wife went back to work demand quickly overwhelmed supply.

#29 Plinko

Plinko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:11 AM

Congrats--my first son was just born two months ago. It'll change your life for the best.

#30 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:14 AM

We're lucky right now. The little guy is 7 months and the only cans of formula we've bought were those two clearance ones from Target. My mother in law had hookups through the formula reps. We've been able to get all of the formula we need for free so far.