Photo
- - - - -

Amazon DotD - Jade Empire Special Edition (Rhino Demon Exclusive Content; PC) $9.99

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

http://amazon.com/gp...uct/B000MKGK16/

#2 ddrlenz

ddrlenz

Jedi Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:16 AM

hmph
Check out my reviews of the best GPT and referral sites!
Total Freebie Site Earnings To Date: $4000.00+

Posted Image

#3 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:31 AM

Been wanting this but was annoyed at the price because I got the collector's for Xbox at launch.

Bought.
"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised."
"Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

#4 Pharrell1

Pharrell1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:41 AM

PC been getting some love

#5 SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

Evil CheapyD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:57 AM

DOTD before, didn't care then and I definately don't care now.

#6 KJAX

KJAX

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:13 AM

I very much care. Had this for the Xbox. Snagged. :)
"Why be the standard when you can set your own."

Final Fantasy XI - Kindress - Shiva Server

#7 GreatDoink

GreatDoink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:21 PM

3rd time this was a DOTD. Snagged it the first time, got a small refund the second time, and shaking my fist at it for the third time.

sig.gif 

#8 moo

moo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

Thanks. I only played a few minutes of this on Xbox so this is going to be new for me. I know I'm like 2 years late. :p
My Fave Freebies Great way to get free stuff!

Posted Image

#9 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

Waiting for the $4.99 price cut.

#10 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:18 PM

Bioware game style. Like Planescape Torment and such this will likely be the cheapest it will get. A definite buy for those interested.

I know it does have some extras. For example it shows it when you kiss the girl as a girl. And the other thing as well. Plus it has a more difficult setting and a few other extras. Im curious to see how different it is as well as how different the graphics are with the new animations, textures, and reslolution.
"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised."
"Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

#11 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:28 PM

Anyone know how well this works with gamepads (360 one in particular)? I'm assuming it's fine given it's a console port, but I've been wrong before.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#12 Kromis

Kromis

Für das Vaterland!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:34 PM

Waiting for the $4.99 price cut.

Oh please. :hot:

#13 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

Does this have any kind of nasty DRM/Activation nonsense? It's published by Take 2, and they just did that whole mess with Bioshock, so I'm a bit worried to buy this.

#14 Filbert

Filbert

tough nut to crack

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:22 PM

It's too bad that it's been over three months since I bought it. No price difference refund this time.

#15 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

I bought the limited edition on xbox for full price $50 on launch and it droped to $20 pretty fast. I'm really annoyed thats why I held off till now.

I really like the battle system so the harder difficulty settings is what pushed me over the edge in getting this. All the other stuff is great to though.

#16 Sideswiper

Sideswiper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

I preordered this version of the game, thinking the Rhino Demon thing was for preorders only...

Anyway, it's great. Bioware makes the sorts of games that make me play computer games at all.
Posted Image