• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 12:06 PM

"Most CAGs ever online was 291 on October 26, 2004, 11:43 pm."

Just noticed this. I beleive the old record was set back in April and it was 276 or so. It definately wasn't 300.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#2 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 12:09 PM

20K+ registered users and the most ever online at once is 291? Something wrong with that..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 sylentwulf

sylentwulf

Warrior of Purgatory

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 12:33 PM

Because you have to be actually logged in and on the site. I'd say 10,000 of those users registered once, to see one topic, and haven't logged in since.
Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory.
Posted Image
CAG Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code cag5

#4 robwhit1

robwhit1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 01:15 PM

Because you have to be actually logged in and on the site. I'd say 10,000 of those users registered once, to see one topic, and haven't logged in since.

I would agree. I have had several of my friends ask "how do you get so many games?" I always tell them about CAG and encourage them to sign up. Then later, when I see something great on the site, I'll ask if they saw it too and most normally reply "well, I signed up but I haven't been back." Its kind of aggrivating.

#5 evilmojo12542

evilmojo12542

Posted 31 October 2004 - 01:42 PM

I as most others here would encourage a daily visit to the site. I have saved a crapload of cash through deals found here Thanks to everyone here

#6 dopa345

dopa345

All around nice guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 01:43 PM

Nothing wrong with that. It probably gives Cheapy more leverage with the sponsers having so many people sign-up and for us less competition for the games if they don't check regularly.

#7 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 05:53 PM

Damnit...I'd been trying to catch that record during peak times and screen cap it. Ah well, there will be plenty more opportunities with the holidays coming up.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#8 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 31 October 2004 - 05:58 PM

Damnit...I'd been trying to catch that record during peak times and screen cap it. Ah well, there will be plenty more opportunities with the holidays coming up.

Especially with Black Friday coming up.

#9 MorbidAngel4Life

MorbidAngel4Life

Down with the Clown.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 08:44 PM

I as most others here would encourage a daily visit to the site. I have saved a crapload of cash through deals found here Thanks to everyone here

BUT did you save a load of money on your car insurance?
Get free Microsoft Points, Amazon gift cards, and more on Points2Shop!
http://points2shop.c...banners/3270175

#10 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 02 November 2004 - 06:01 AM

I have a feeling its a false result caused by search engine bots. I'll probably reset it tomorrow.

#11 beerguy961

beerguy961

I'm gonna get tore up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2004 - 06:09 AM

Especially with Black Friday coming up.

Man, this year it could be really crazy. Black Friday last year basically forced me to join, I wonder what it'll be like this year with a bigger site...

#12 greendj27

greendj27

MMMMMM....Turkey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2004 - 06:15 AM

I have a feeling its a false result caused by search engine bots. I'll probably reset it tomorrow.

So won't that just happen again. The bots affecting the number?