Super Smash Bros Melee - GameCube $19.99 + Free Ship

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:22 PM

Sears.com has SSBM for GC for $19.99 plus free shipping after rebate. See their home page for rebate details:

http://www.sears.com...Game Cube Games

#2 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:12 PM

Finally, all the people who wanted to buy it when it dropped to $19.99 can be satisfied.

Great find, NintendoFanGirl.

#3 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:18 PM

Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.

#4 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:25 PM

Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.

Shouldn't they pick their head up first before they go get it, so they don't walk into a wall? :lol:

#5 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:26 PM

Shouldn't they pick their head up first before they go get it, so they don't walk into a wall? :lol:

Nope. That is what they deserve for not already owning such a high-quality game. :lol:

#6 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:35 PM

Nope. That is what they deserve for not already owning such a high-quality game. :lol:

very true it I owned a cube this would be the first game I'd buy.

#7 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:36 PM

:lol:
You guys are too funny.

#8 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:41 PM

Glad to see that I don't fall into that category, since it was bought very shortly after buying my GC, with my head held high, so no walls were walked into. And at $29.99, just so you know. :wink:

#9 beerguy961

beerguy961

I'm gonna get tore up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:45 PM

Glad to see that I don't fall into that category, since it was bought very shortly after buying my GC, with my head held high, so no walls were walked into. And at $29.99, just so you know. :wink:

A game where even the full $50 price was totally worth it.,..

#10 rockhero

rockhero

From Outer Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:45 PM

Is it Player's CHoice?

#11 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:48 PM

A game where even the full $50 price was totally worth it.,..

Had I bought my GC when it was $50, I still would have picked it up at $50. When I did pick up my GC, in Feb 2003, it was $29.99.

#12 pimp tyranny

pimp tyranny

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:51 AM

i think it cost...

actually i got it for free
Posted Image

#13 manofpeace20

manofpeace20

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:53 AM

Good ass game. Its even better than the N64 one.
Posted Image

#14 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:59 AM

Good ass game. Its even better than the N64 one.

I agree.

OMFG, we agreed!

I loved the N64 and this one is much better. More levels, characters, items, everything. Worth much more than $20, so this is a great deal.

#15 manofpeace20

manofpeace20

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:01 AM

See, even dipshit agreed. Pick up this game!
Posted Image

#16 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:04 AM

See, even dipshit agreed. Pick up this game!

Wow, no one ever calls themselves a dipshit anymore, so I'm glad you have the courage to. :roll:

FLAME ON!!! :evil:

#17 manofpeace20

manofpeace20

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:08 AM

That was me referring to you. Your too stupid for me to even bother with you anymore.
Posted Image

#18 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:11 AM

That was me referring to you. Your too stupid for me to even bother with you anymore.

My mistake. :roll:

You just can't keep up with being an asshole in two threads. That's all.

#19 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

Guys, please stop. Keep the thread on topic.

#20 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:10 PM

Nice deal - I rented it a while ago and it wasn't to my liking so I think I'll pass...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#21 pimp tyranny

pimp tyranny

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:37 AM

arguments here are funny. let the kids play. worth the chuckles.
Posted Image

#22 Zenithian Legend

Zenithian Legend

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:41 PM

Ok and I shall say the same thing about anyone who owns a PS2, Xbox or GC and doesn't own Gladius... I bet a lot more people are hanging their heads now.
Posted Image

#23 rebthor

rebthor

Devil Customer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:48 PM

Ok and I shall say the same thing about anyone who owns a PS2, Xbox or GC and doesn't own Gladius... I bet a lot more people are hanging their heads now.

My head is held high (on both counts). :mrgreen:
Posted Image

#24 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2004 - 04:29 PM

I, too, love Gladius. Great underrated game.

#25 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2004 - 12:54 AM

Order between 6-9 pm tonight, 11-14, and save an additional 10%. That would make the game $17.99 plus free shipping after rebate.

#26 No!

No!

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:10 AM

How do you save 10% off? I added it to my cart but it didn't take 2 dollars off.

#27 brimstonexo

brimstonexo

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:15 AM

Bad News. the fine print says "Excludes... Video Consoles, Video Games"

#28 NintendoFanGirl

NintendoFanGirl

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:21 AM

Sorry, brimstonexo is right. I thought I read excludes consoles only but apparently it excludes games too :(

#29 Immortal fWd

Immortal fWd

O&A Party Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:05 AM

Is it available with in store pickup? I just picked up the MKDD bundle and need to add a couple more games. Just got the Zelda Collector's disk and Metroid Prime, Windwaker's on the way. What other exclusives should I pick up?

Or better yet, will BB or CC PM internet deals?