- - - - -

Jade Empire en español $1 + many other (mostly crappy games) for $1

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:03 PM

http://www.1dollarvi...=&platform=Xbox

Most of the games are trash, but Jade Empire in Spanish isn't bad for $1 ;)

#2 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:46 AM

LOL Many of those games were originally on BRESoftware's other 'cheap game' site called 5dollarvideogames.com or something to that effect.

I know most of those PS1 titles were.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3 aihuman

aihuman

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:05 AM

$1 plus $3.49 shipping.I would have bit if shipping was lower.Does it work with the 360.

#4 Pakahafi

Pakahafi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:20 AM

*sigh* pretty much all sports games

#5 darkchaostitan

darkchaostitan

Deal Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Umm... IDK about you but I couldn't possibly play a game(much less an rpg game) in another language. Even for $4-5 w/shipping, I'd rather buy the real version for $5 more at gamestop.

#6 Danomano89

Danomano89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

che?

#7 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

que? not che!

#8 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

I noticed that GS.com has Jade Empire in Spanish also. I thought it was just the listing that was in Spanish, not the real game.

11317.png

#9 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:29 AM

I noticed that GS.com has Jade Empire in Spanish also. I thought it was just the listing that was in Spanish, not the real game.

You obviously didn't see the Halo 3 guide that was/is on Best Buy's website which is a Spanish version too.

Oh and anyone who wants Jade Empire, I think I have the 2 disc edition somewhere in my vast backlog. I got it for wayyyy under retail, but got sick of it when I realized it was a typical RPG type game with scrolling text and no f'n voiceovers.

Yes, I can read, but I'd rather hear the characters SAYING the dialogue than have to scroll through 20 fuckin pages of shit to get past ONE conversation.

So, if anyone wants it, make me a reasonable offer and add about $3-4 for shipping(FC mail, unless you want Priority Mail for another buck)and Delivery Confirmation.

I'll describe the condition of the game for those who are interested, since I'm pretty sure its mint/near mint, but don't quote me on it.

Posted Image

#10 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:58 AM

is Jade Empire that bad?

#11 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:01 AM

It's actually fun, minus the scrolling text bullshit, but I just couldn't get by that part of it. I just got used to seeing cutscenes and the like with real voice acting, not some scrolling text, so I got bored and waited till the 20th conversation as such and simply quit and never went back to it.

Posted Image

#12 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:02 AM

ah.... so it's pretty much a $5 or less game title, huh?

yeah my closest TRU store had those still. for $5 still, i guess.

#13 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:54 AM

Yeah, it's pretty much a bleh title, but I know many rave about it. But, I guess they're also the ones who like sitting there playing turn-based RPGs and watching the computer try to pull off your characters attacks for you.

Posted Image

#14 WatchdogXC

WatchdogXC

Old School Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:48 AM

What? I got Jade Empire at launch and it has full voice acting. If you can get that game for less than $10 in English, it can be a lot of fun. It isn't even a typical RPG. I'm not a fan of RPGs but it was fun with the action combat.

#15 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:13 AM

LOL Must've been another game I was thinking of then, though I do recall being VERY bored by it VERY quickly.

EDIT: NOW I remember why I was so bored by the game. The action was great, but the long, drawn out VA sessions which seemed to last 20 friggin minutes before switching to another character for what seemed like another eternity.....well, those just got me very bored.

I don't know why, but when I play an RPG, I want it to be an ACTION fest, explain the plot in as few a words as is possible and compel me to play it again to unlock other characters or something.

But, in order for a game to make me want to do that, it can't put me to sleep with alot of bullshit.

Posted Image

#16 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:30 AM

dude, i think you were talking about DemonStone. ahahaha :lol:

#17 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:42 AM

Well, whatever game I meant, I know it was an RPG and I couldn't hit the damned button to forward past the conversations quick enough.

I mean, I understand making some 'chit chat', but for cripes sake, I'm an action gamer who likes to keep the action going without stopping for a 20 minute video about nothing in particular.

Advance the plot, do it concisely and shut the Fuck up already.

Posted Image

#18 mcdaking84

mcdaking84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:45 AM

Well, whatever game I meant, I know it was an RPG and I couldn't hit the damned button to forward past the conversations quick enough.

I mean, I understand making some 'chit chat', but for cripes sake, I'm an action gamer who likes to keep the action going without stopping for a 20 minute video about nothing in particular.

Advance the plot, do it concisely and shut the Fuck up already.

guess you hated Super Paper Mario?

I am the same way

#19 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:58 AM

Actually, aside from the new in box Gamecube I just sold maybe a month or so ago, I've never really owned another Nintendo console(aside from a second hand NES I bought from a friend for $5).

So, I wouldn't even begin to know about SPM, but yeah, any game with longer rambling cutscenes that don't serve any purpose irk me as much as having to scroll through 20 pages of text where there SHOULD be voiceovers to tell the story.

Posted Image