• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:58 AM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

This is a nice deal - $18 off
Posted Image

#2 PseudoZ

PseudoZ

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:00 AM

Wow, a DOTD I'm actually interested in. I think I'll pick this one up. Thanks.

#3 Zenithian Legend

Zenithian Legend

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:01 AM

Wow, a DOTD I'm actually interested in. I think I'll pick this one up. Thanks.

Same here... might have to bite.
Posted Image

#4 AlphakirA

AlphakirA

Cloud's Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:01 AM

Waiting for it to drop a bit more, but a nice price nonetheless

#5 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:14 AM

I wish that the DotD was like the old days-- where it could have a price drop. This is very close to biteable for me. I just have way too many games.
Excellent DotD though.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#6 AwesomeD

AwesomeD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:04 AM

Ordered It! Thanks OP
Posted Image

#7 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:01 AM

Too high. :-(

I guess I'm spoiled.

#8 io

io

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:02 AM

I wish that the DotD was like the old days-- where it could have a price drop. [highlight]This is very close to biteable for me. I just have way too many games.[/highlight]
Excellent DotD though.

Same here - this is SO close - maybe if it was $27.99 or something... Wow, still, I'll think about it the rest of the day if it sticks around.

#9 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:05 AM

Same here - this is SO close - maybe if it was $27.99 or something... Wow, still, I'll think about it the rest of the day if it sticks around.

I guess it depends on how many games you have right now. I have way too many games to play, so I think I can pass on this. It will probably fall lower somewhere else, and I'm in no rush to play this title.

I would cave in at $25 or less.

#10 io

io

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:19 AM

I guess it depends on how many games you have right now. I have way too many games to play, so I think I can pass on this. It will probably fall lower somewhere else, and I'm in no rush to play this title.

I would cave in at $25 or less.

Well, yeah, I have so many that I probably wouldn't get to it for a year or so - so I can probably wait for sub-$20, really... But I do have a bit of Amazon gift cert. credit sitting around so I thought I might splurge. But I really probably ought to hold off.

#11 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

I think that this is a great price for most people, but for us discriminating CAGs, we know that this game will be a but less in the months to come. There are just too many quality, quality games that are sub-$30 through sales, discounts, etc.

#12 SteveDaWonder

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

I've almost checked out about three times before I just canceled and closed the window. I really want it, but I've still got Zack and Wiki, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, and Galaxy to finish.

#13 Oops! I did it again.

Oops! I did it again.

The Circus era is HERE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:30 PM

Judging by the first Battalion Wars, BW2 is surely a worthy addition to a longterm collection. So even though I've got a HUGE queue to unplayed Wii games to go through, I picked it up. It'll probably be a while before we catch it at this price or lower, so I figure it's a good opportunity to add this to my collection - even if I don't touch it for a few weeks or even months.

#14 flames_of_chaos

flames_of_chaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:36 PM

The game is pretty good I bought it back when TRU had those Buy 2 get 1 Wii game free sales (got to do the sale twice as a birthday gift). The game is pretty good the enhancements from the first game are good and the online mode is enjoyable and fun.

#15 Chicago Mafia

Chicago Mafia

Nerd Herd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:20 PM

This is very close to biteable for me. I just have way too many games.
Excellent DotD though.

Indeed. My backlog of games is too huge. I should only buy "too good of a deal to pass up" games. Although if this dropped below $29.99, it may qualify.

#16 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:31 PM

Very tempted but I can't get myself to pull the trigger.

#17 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:30 PM

$32 still too much for Battalion Wars. It should be $25 :)
"Evil is Funs"

#18 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:55 PM

not a bad price but too many games to play so I'll pass....
Posted Image

#19 botticus

botticus

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:16 PM

Judging by the first Battalion Wars, BW2 is surely a worthy addition to a longterm collection. So even though I've got a HUGE queue to unplayed Wii games to go through, I picked it up. It'll probably be a while before we catch it at this price or lower, so I figure it's a good opportunity to add this to my collection - even if I don't touch it for a few weeks or even months.

Definitely better than the first game. Controls are much more intuitive, and the online (well, at least the co-op that I've tried) is great though limited to 4 maps.

#20 naes

naes

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:19 PM

This game is great. I love how everyone bitches about how bad a DotD is, but when it's a good deal, $18 off of a very fun Wii game, no one buys it.

Posted Image

#21 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:40 PM

pretty awesome game that is under rated. Kuju did a great job and it has online play. If you like real time RTS then pick it up.

#22 judyjudyjudy

judyjudyjudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:58 PM

This is very close to biteable for me. I just have way too many games.

I'm echoing this like everybody else is.
My games, DVDs, and feedback.

#23 mephitical

mephitical

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:07 PM

This game is great. I love how everyone bitches about how bad a DotD is, but when it's a good deal, $18 off of a very fun Wii game, no one buys it.

Well, usually we all bitch about how crappy the game being offered is and how we'd never buy it, not even for $1. The difference with this deal is we're all acknowledging that it's a good game, but still not near anyone's sweet spot, so we're bitching that the price is not lower.

I too would get this if it was less than $25, but just can't justify it to myself given my huge backlog of games right now. Battalion Wars for GC dropped in price pretty steadily, and I guarantee there are a hell of a lot more copies of BWII made than there were of the GC version, so I can wait for this one to drop more and catch up on some other games.
I get a ton of Wii points from Points2Shop for free. I bet you wish you did too.
Gaminglagoon.com is called gaminglagoon.com.

Posted Image

Dr. Mario Rx Online: 2237 3076 4051 Mario Kart Wii: 4897 - 6380 - 1885 (PM me if you add me so I can add you)

#24 Oops! I did it again.

Oops! I did it again.

The Circus era is HERE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

Definitely better than the first game. Controls are much more intuitive, and the online (well, at least the co-op that I've tried) is great though limited to 4 maps.

Thanks, good to know! As I suspected, it definitely sounds like a worthy addition to a Wii collection.

#25 KiySeph

KiySeph

Ninja BOOM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:45 PM

Gah... I'm close to biting on this deal, but I'm in no hurry to play it and I still have a bunch of titles to play. I'm going to hold off on it.
"By using the Insignificant Present, you had a very fruitful experience that cannot be understood by someone who does not use something insignificant." - Earthbound

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Dragon_Master

Dragon_Master

*enter witty remark here*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:49 PM

If I had the cash I would jump on it but I just bought some games so I will have to wait and see if it goes on sale later
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 MrDiamondJ

MrDiamondJ

Empire State of Mind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

I have no reason to buy this right now since I won't get to it for months (it'll sit in the queue behind Super Mario Galaxy and Mass Effect), but screw it. I might die tomorrow, and I'll never miss that $32.

#28 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:08 PM

Gah... I'm close to biting on this deal, but I'm in no hurry to play it and I still have a bunch of titles to play. I'm going to hold off on it.

Same here. I haven't even touched Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3.

#29 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:29 PM

I've wanted this for awhile and I was waiting for it to drop below $35...so I got it...thanks OP!

596772.png

#30 JDUB X

JDUB X

CAG 2.0 GET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:59 AM

Wow, still in stock!
Posted Image