Contest: Win Simpsons Season 4 (Brand New) on DVD for posting something funny!
Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:53 PM
The rules are simple, post something funny in this thread and I will do a random drawing to see who wins the prize. The post can be a quote, picture, joke, or whatever you think will make people chuckle. I will choose a winner by next Friday (January 25th) to give everybody plenty of time to enter. One entry per person. G'luck!
"Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf."
Well, to be honest, it's hard for people to be outraged about something once they know the facts. And it takes more effort to dig up facts than be outraged.
Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:58 PM
Now Reading: The Ground Beneath Her Feet.
Music:Appleseed Cast, Doves, Muse.
Games: Gun, Just Cause, BioShock.
Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:08 PM
Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.
Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:09 PM
Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess.
The kids were eager to know what the meat was on their plates, so they begged their dad for the clue.
Well, he said, “It's what mommy calls me sometimes'”.
The little girl screams to her brother, “Don’t eat it, it's an asshole”.
Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:53 PM
His Bazooka fired and Baby Ruth was born.
Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:30 PM
Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:08 PM
Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:52 PM
A woman walks in, pleads with my friend for a wii. She begs and begs and offers extra money, etc. etc. etc., then she(a milf in her 30s) says, "Is there anything I CAN DO TO YOU for a wii?", my friend walks away hysterically laughing...
40 CAG Feedback
Aim SN: youknowgriff
Skype SN: G-Riff
Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:40 PM
"I'll take it! *Goes to payphone and calls someone* Hello, China? I have something you want... And this time I want all the tea."
That may be a bit off, but it's close.
Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:07 AM
So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and the Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
12. The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the Cherry".
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God". and finally...
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St.Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.