Contests ~ Outside of the US?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fahd

Fahd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:07 PM

Do Wombat/Cheapy/Shipwrecks ship outside of the US or not? I haven't entered any contests because I wasn't sure if they'd ship outside of the US so I thought i'd ask here.

#2 Nephlabobo

Nephlabobo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

That's a good question, actually. I live in Canada right now, so I assumed they'd ship it just as a "gift" but I don't know.....

#3 Adrael

Adrael

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

I'm in Mexico so I'd also like to know if they can send prizes outside the US. I have, however(despite not knowing if I'm even eligible), been participating in the Foreplay and CAGCast contests, just in case. :)

Posted Image Ja ne! :-P

#4 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:48 AM

me too, Nz represent.

#5 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:31 PM

That's a good question, actually. I live in Canada right now, so I assumed they'd ship it just as a "gift" but I don't know.....

I won a contest with the shipwresck and I Live in Toronto so I don't see the problem.

Guys honestly don't bring this up. There is so much legal mumbo jumbo involved it's not even funny. Let's just not speak of this, win contest and not care where it came from and have them not care where you are from. WE don't want them to suddenly go "oh btw, out lawyers told us that we can't give shit away outside of the lower 48 states anymore sorrrrryyyyyyyy". Just leave it the way it is and don't ask.

#6 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm from Europe. I enter every contest. if I win, I'll let you know :)