Photo
- - - - -

WalMart: WiiPlay for $25 and Hoshigami Remix for $19.82 (as always YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

Searched but didn't see these posted...

Stopped in at the ghetto WalMart (Crenshaw Plaza/Baldwin Hills) this morning when they opened, and decided to pick up Hoshigami Remix since it is pretty tough to find out here. It was marked at $29.98, but rang up at $19.82.

Note that this WalMart appears to be lousy at marking price changes, i.e. it has all the PS2 'clearance' games marked high (Rogue Galaxy for $39.98, Shining Force EXA for $49.98, Grim Grimoire and Disgaea 2 for $29.98 each, so these may also be mis-priced as well...I will check them next time I am there).

As I was walking up with the service lady to pay for the game, I noticed a $25.00 price for the 2 WiiPlays that were available, and asked if that was the correct price. She said yes, and sure enough they rang up at $25 each. Much better than paying $40 just for the WiiMotes. Needless to say, unless this particular Walmart has any in the back, there are no more $25 Wiiplays at this location.

Oh yeah and I also picked up 101 Dalmations (damn, only available in full screen???) for my li'l baby boo too, for $14.99

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#2 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Ah yeah and they had Blazing Angels for PS3 for $19.82

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#3 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

Moving to Regional/West.

OP, if this isn't the Walmart in LA that google gave me for Crenshaw Plaza/ Baldwin Hills, let someone know so they can put the thread in the correct forum.
gwensigol8.png

#4 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

Moving to Regional/West.

OP, if this isn't the Walmart in LA that google gave me for Crenshaw Plaza/ Baldwin Hills, let someone know so they can put the thread in the correct forum.

Yes that is the correct one. Sorry, I've seen other WalMart YMMV threads (specifically the one for Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy) in the main game deals forum so figured it should go there.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif