• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Scarface7

Scarface7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:26 AM

Link: http://www.amazon.co...06433509&sr=8-2

I also made a post in the PC forums to see if anyone is playing. Check that out if you get this or already play this game.
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of OTM.

#2 rcaido

rcaido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:51 AM

Link: http://www.amazon.co...06433509&sr=8-2

I also made a post in the PC forums to see if anyone is playing. Check that out if you get this or already play this game.

I still haven't played my Age Empire III that i bought almost 2 years ago...This looks like a cool expansion...

#3 Scarface7

Scarface7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:54 AM

I still haven't played my Age Empire III that i bought almost 2 years ago...This looks like a cool expansion...

I was in the same boat and kind of stumbled onto this deal which got me in the mood to get into AoE III. Get this and hit up the thread I made in the PC forums and maybe we can get some CAG games going.
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of OTM.

#4 qwerty1

qwerty1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for the heads up, just purchased this from them for 19 so free money. And for anyone who does have the origonal its a really decent expansion pack with some pretty fun gameplay additions. Has a lot more meat to it than the Warchiefs.

#5 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

I've really wanted to play the original game for years now, but it's STILL $25-30 everywhere. This is one of the longest times I've seen a game stay close to full price.

I really enjoyed the original. Probably my second favorite RTS after Starcraft.

#6 Scarface7

Scarface7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

I've really wanted to play the original game for years now, but it's STILL $25-30 everywhere. This is one of the longest times I've seen a game stay close to full price.

I really enjoyed the original. Probably my second favorite RTS after Starcraft.

Amazon also has this:http://www.amazon.co...06461542&sr=8-3

That includes AoE III and the first expansion "War Chiefs". So $60 can get you AoE III and both expansions off Amazon. Check out the thread in the PC forums if you pick up the game.
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of OTM.

#7 Exodus.Lang

Exodus.Lang

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

TAD is pretty fun, and this is a nice price for it. I paid about the same the week it came out from CC, which was awesome.

#8 blueboy

blueboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:44 PM

Now down to $15.36.

#9 Scarface7

Scarface7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

Now down to $15.36.

Thanks. Just e-mailed Amazon for a price adjustment. I'll go ahead and update the OP.
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of OTM.