Gamestop Trade in Deals?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

Yes Yes Yes, I know how most feel about Gamestop but do you know if they have any trade in deals going on now, even if its just to reserve XX game get XX percent more, because then you can always just take the money down back.

#2 pogipinoy27

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:49 PM

I believe you get an extra 20% toward GTA IV
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. "
-Johannes Sebastian Bach

#3 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

Ive never actually gotten extra credit by reserving a game and then taking that money off to put towards something else.

How do I do that? Just go to store A trade in games and say it is for GTA 4 and then go to store B and say I want the credit back off of that to buy product X?

#4 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

Ive never actually gotten extra credit by reserving a game and then taking that money off to put towards something else.

How do I do that? Just go to store A trade in games and say it is for GTA 4 and then go to store B and say I want the credit back off of that to buy product X?

You can't go to store B because you didn't reserve it at store B...

#5 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

You can't go to store B because you didn't reserve it at store B...

Well I cant really hand them the receipt back as they give it to me at store A and say that I want to take the credit off of that.

Do I just like go today and do it and then go back tomorrow and take it off?

#6 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:14 PM

Well I cant really hand them the receipt back as they give it to me at store A and say that I want to take the credit off of that.

Do I just like go today and do it and then go back tomorrow and take it off?

Something like that. What you would be able to do is go in take advantage of the trade in deal. Then later go in a "Change your mind" and buy something else with the credit you have there.

#7 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

20% extra towards Mario Kart Wii, and theres a coupon for $5 extra for (1) wii game traded towards Mario Kart Wii. 1 coupon per visit sadly. I'm goin in later to dump another game I guess.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#8 TahoeMax

TahoeMax

Tastes good with milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:22 PM

Pretty much any nationwide trade-in specials they have are listed on their website toward the bottom of the trade values section, just fyi

#9 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

Pretty much any nationwide trade-in specials they have are listed on their website toward the bottom of the trade values section, just fyi

I checked there and didnt see any, but I think I recall seeing the GTA and MarioKart one

Where is this coupon for the Wii game towards MarioKart and does it stack with the 20%?

also does anyone know how much Trauma Center New Blood trades in for?

#10 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

I checked there and didnt see any, but I think I recall seeing the GTA and MarioKart one

Where is this coupon for the Wii game towards MarioKart and does it stack with the 20%?

also does anyone know how much Trauma Center New Blood trades in for?

I'm not sure if they stack, they might. Coupons are on the counter. I had a new guy working the register so I'm not positive I got either bonus, so yea.. I'm gonna bring my receipt in some other time and find out.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699