Photo
- - - - -

Contest (CAG Foreplay #42): Win M&M's Kart Racing (DS)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:37 AM

As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #42, Destination Software was kind enough to donate a copy of M&M's Kart Racing for the Nintendo DS.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to Destination Software!
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#2 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:07 AM

Twix, definitely. But I can't think of anything creative about it, so I'll just say turn them into pod racers a la Star Wars, since there's 2 bars per package. Peanut Butter Twix gets to be the S class version!

#3 FeedMeAStrayCat

FeedMeAStrayCat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

I'd go with a Three Muskateers adventure racing game. They race around together, fight the bad guys, etc.

#4 FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

I'd like to see a Red Hot's, turn based strategy in which players would command little squadrins of the candies that they can customize with armor and special weapons.

#5 Trendy2

Trendy2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:23 PM

Gotta be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
I'm thinking a simple checkers game with one side being the regular and the other side using the white chocolate cups as pieces.

#6 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:27 PM

I like to game based on Snicker however in an alternate universe where highly populated areas is exposed to radiation from the ozone layer and start peeling from their label thus combine with other Snickers to create Snickerbots. They spend their day fighting other candies bars that developed the same abilities. Yep, it is a mech racing game. Winners take loser candy parts.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#7 crimson_penguin

crimson_penguin

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Swedish fish. It would make a neat fishing game where you try to get a rare fish candy.

#8 Baa-Puh-Daa

Baa-Puh-Daa

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

I think Audiosurf should put out a mod that replaces the color blocks with nerds, your little space ship thing could be a gobstopper that pulses with the music, and the track could be laffy taffy....

#9 Rhyme

Rhyme

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

It would have to be a game like T&C Surf Designs and instead of surf boards or skate boards use Orange Slices! Nothing beats the orange slices!:D
Posted Image
Xbox Ambassador Al.

#10 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

Zotz, tetris clone. Where they foam and fizz out.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#11 SnotRocket

SnotRocket

$20? To much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

Favorite candy is goobers!! Be an adventure game, helping to gather lost energy from athletes to give to others.

banner1.gif
fss_overall.png

#12 rothgar24

rothgar24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

The Easter marshmallow candy Peeps. A platformer where you (a kid who has awoke shrunk to the size of peep) have to sheperd your Peeps across the treacherous household full of pests, rodents, and your warmongering and peep-stealing older brother who keeps taking your peeps to bite off their heads while you are trying to keep them and savor them for as long as possible hidden in your sock drawer... wait this is starting to sound like my childhood. Where's my therapist????

#13 Tecka

Tecka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

Circus Peanuts- You are a red headed step child you gets no attention so you must fight your way through diffrent puzzle dungeons to find your self.

#14 nadsofed

nadsofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

M&M's Peanut

A dating Sim...melts in your mouth not in your hand.

#15 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:28 PM

Twizzlers black licorice. You could be a dude made of licorice.
Posted Image

#16 tsbardella

tsbardella

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

Online Poker with Neco wafers. The black ones and the white ones would be worth the most the purple ones would be like a small amount like -5 or something when you win you would get a package of Neco wafers in the mail - hoperully the mail lady would not just eat them. Have you ever seen the entire package of chocolate Neco wafers? Why not just get a chocolate bar? Chocolate neco wafers are like squashed rabbit turds they taste only a bit better...

Currently Playing
Final Fantasy Chronicles for DS and Final Fantasy Adventure for Gameboy

#17 tomscab

tomscab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

A skittles 3rd person action game where you touch people and things and they turn in to skittles (like the commercial) and then you can eat the skittles for health or plant them to get it to rain skittles. I'd play that

#18 micro44

micro44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:28 PM

Has to be a Skybar game. Maybe an air combat game to tie in with the "Sky" theme. Plus Skybars have 4 different flavors in each bar, so your plane could have 4 customizable slots for weapons/upgrades.

#19 youinreverse

youinreverse

...used to be Bioshocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

A Three Musketeers game that plays similar to God of War.

#20 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

Good N' Plenty Race Wars

Choose between the pink or white race of candy and commit genocide to the other color of candy.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#21 paintball745

paintball745

PHD in deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

i am going to go with nuclear worms tetris.

#22 A Yellow Fellow

A Yellow Fellow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:17 PM

Twizzler Racing. Man this game would get dizzy lol.

#23 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

Maybe a Mallo Cup bumper car type game? Smash the goo out of the other cups to win?
If its free, its for me!!

#24 rockinaway247

rockinaway247

The Hip Hop Hippo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

either lego candy star wars game
or Skittles vs M & M universe :D

#25 TripMasterMunky

TripMasterMunky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:38 AM

A Snickers stealth game. Because snickers sounds like sneakers. And sneakers has the word "sneak" in it. So it's stealthy. You could either play as a human sneaking inside Snickers Industry to steal the biggest snickers bar ever created, or you can play as a Snickers bar escaping from a person's house so you don't get eaten.
[URL="http://www.BuckSharlow.com"][/URL]

#26 Jaxxor5225

Jaxxor5225

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:59 AM

I'm going with 3 musketeers, a side-scrolling adventure that sends you to find and kill the musketeers through battles and puzzles. Their names are Chocos, Vanithos, and Strawberis, and their based on the three original flavors of the 3 musketeers bar. You play Marstangan, the young upstart musketeer who will one day reign as the one and only 3 musketeers bar...if he has the courage.

:puke:

#27 ocelotman

ocelotman

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

JAWBREAKER!!!
a side-scrolling, beat-em-up featuring an anthropomorphic jawbreaker named "Sid" whose primary move is busting suckers in the mandible.
:applause:

#28 tankexmortis

tankexmortis

SHAQFUSHAQFUSHAQFU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:11 AM

A Whatchamacallit-based game involving the creation of new words. It would be AWESOME.

I- I am a linguist nerd.

#29 AmanoUsagi

AmanoUsagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:45 AM

Reese's Pieces in a Bubble-Bobble type game. Yummy!
In the name of the moon.....

#30 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:06 AM

Three Muskateers, the game "Army of Three", Army of Two +1 now that sound like a good game
Posted Image