Photo
- - - - -

Halo 3 $20 at Costco Canada

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Revelation44

Revelation44

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:39 PM

Just got back from Costco in Brampton and noticed that Halo 3 standard edition was on clearance for $19.97.
Goozex is great! Try it now: Posted Image

#2 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:10 AM

oh wow
I'll have to grab a copy for that price

might want to specify this is a Canada deal in the title or the Americans will be in here soon
My eBay Feedback
Check out my CAG Trade List
Check out my auctions
Posted Image
Join GOOZEX a great site for trading your games
Join GameTraderWorld another great site for trading games. (They give away a FREE game every month)
Join ChaseTheChuckWagon (a great alternative to auctioning games on eBay)

#3 thelostdude

thelostdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:53 AM

One of my friend grabbed SSBB for 30$ at costco lately but i guess its a huge YMMV.
Posted Image
Start Playing Poker Money with FREE MONEY!!

#4 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:23 AM

might want to specify this is a Canada deal in the title or the Americans will be in here soon

Like white on rice.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#5 doctorofstyle

doctorofstyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:55 AM

do any of you guys work at retail stores? stuff like staples/best buy/fs etc?

if you do and haven't heard of expertzone i'd sign up, some quick training quizzes and you can get a load of ms games for cheap even accessories too... never really seen anyone mention it so i was wondering if you guys didn't know about it at all.

#6 mahjongmaniac1

mahjongmaniac1

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

still a very good price for Halo 3, recently EBG was selling the limited edition for 9.99 and used for 4.99.

#7 Teddite

Teddite

Name's Ash. Housewares.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

still a very good price for Halo 3, recently EBG was selling the limited edition for 9.99 and used for 4.99.

I never had a chance to grab it for that cheap, wish I did.
Hoarders FTL.

#8 vibinvo

vibinvo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:13 AM

I never had a chance to grab it for that cheap, wish I did.
Hoarders FTL.

Sad to say it was NOT the HOARDERS. The day the sale started I checked about 15 EBG arouond western GTA from Brampton, to Mississauga, to Hamilton, to Niagara Falls. (Only because the wife and I were driving to Philly to visit some friends and it was on the way).

There was NO Stock of it in any store. I managed to talk to a handful of employees during some of the store visits and phone calls and they RELUCTANTLY admitted to me (after I kinda grilled them with questions) that all the stores managers found out about the sale and bought the entire inventory for themselves.

I doubt that's legal practice - but Im not a lawyer. So there you go - for once we were not screwed over by RFD whoarders but the MAN upstairs!

#9 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:51 AM

I doubt that's legal practice - but Im not a lawyer. So there you go - for once we were not screwed over by RFD whoarders but the MAN upstairs!

Just curious why you think it would be illegal for them to buy stuff from the store? It violates their company policy. But I can't see why it would be against any laws.
My eBay Feedback
Check out my CAG Trade List
Check out my auctions
Posted Image
Join GOOZEX a great site for trading your games
Join GameTraderWorld another great site for trading games. (They give away a FREE game every month)
Join ChaseTheChuckWagon (a great alternative to auctioning games on eBay)

#10 Teddite

Teddite

Name's Ash. Housewares.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:55 AM

Sad to say it was NOT the HOARDERS. The day the sale started I checked about 15 EBG arouond western GTA from Brampton, to Mississauga, to Hamilton, to Niagara Falls. (Only because the wife and I were driving to Philly to visit some friends and it was on the way).

There was NO Stock of it in any store. I managed to talk to a handful of employees during some of the store visits and phone calls and they RELUCTANTLY admitted to me (after I kinda grilled them with questions) that all the stores managers found out about the sale and bought the entire inventory for themselves.

Hah, good to know. I imagine they made a fair bit of cash for themselves.

#11 Caro

Caro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:12 AM

seriously?

#12 IceBlueShoes

IceBlueShoes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

I managed to pick up the helmet at Microplay for $10 last weekend. Pretty sure it was the helmet that was included with the Legendary Edition?
Still I think it's worth $10. Not sure what I'll do w/ it though. lol
Posted Image
Mr.Mosquito, where art thou? :whee::pray: