Edited by MikeBastard, 05 January 2012 - 12:52 AM.
Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:01 AM
- I ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation using a bubble wrap padded envelope.
- Amazon Gift Card is preferred for payment. Paypal (Non-credit card) will be accepted, but I much prefer Amazon Gift Card.
- If you're buying, you pay first unless you have a ton of feedback which I would have no problem in sending first if that's what you desire.
- If I'm buying I will request you to send first if you have little to no feedback. This is not negotiable as I'm not willing to take a chance on getting burned.
- I'd prefer to ship within the continental U.S., but if someone in another country is interested in an item we can discuss it.
:ps3:Baja Edge of Control - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:DMC 4 - no booklet and in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:Folklore - Disc only in Blockbuster Video case
:ps3:Grand Theft Auto IV - Complete
:ps3:Golden Axe - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:ps3:Killzone 2 - Complete
:ps3:Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Complete
:ps3:Turok - Complete, good condition
:wii:Mario Power Tennis - Complete in Hollywood Video case
:wii:Mario Super Sluggers - Hollywood Video case and no manual
Concerning HWV Games
Parasite Eve (black label) - Great shape. Slight crack on the case. Comes with manual and 1999 Collector's Disc, Reads fine. Pics are included in the spoilers below.
NES GAME Manuals/Inserts
I'm not expecting an arm and a leg for any of this manuals. Most of these booklets have wrinkled corners and look sort of faded; they aren't mint condition obviously. Any missing pages will be listed and I will be able to take photos of the booklets that you may be interested in.
SNES GAME Manuals/Inserts
1 Logitech Cordless Action Controller (Controller needs to be in excellent shape)
Mass Effect 2
PSN Gameshares (Can pay Paypal or Amazon money)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
:br:Requiem for a Dream
:br:Comedies or overall good movies
Just because something isn't listed on my "want" list doesn't mean I don't want it. If you're after something I have, I might make a trade with you whether I really want what you're offering or not as long as I feel the deal is fair. I like helping people out when I can.
Edited by MikeBastard, 29 November 2011 - 06:12 PM.
Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:11 AM
Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:00 AM
Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:33 PM
I will check lists, but I really put a good amount of time in my "wants" section. I'm really only interested in PS3 games and Blu-ray movies.
Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:52 PM
All threads aside from from one have been locked. Any future violations will result in the loss of Trading List privileges.
Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!
Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:09 PM
Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:38 AM
Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:22 AM
Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:23 AM
Watch Zeitgeist. Get mad.
Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:40 AM
Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:55 PM
Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:55 PM
Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:06 AM
Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:06 AM
Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:46 AM