Photo
- - - - -

13 Months Xbox Live Gold, as low as £25.99!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

If you're like me, you'll have made use of prepaid cards over the years to avoid giving Microsoft the full forty quid they want for 12 months Xbox Live Gold access.
Now, I know eBay isn't a shop, but bear with me. Go over there and do a search for Xbox Live 12 + 1. Some listings are selling cheap 12 + 1 cards on Buy It Now, they have almost a thousand at £25.99 alone, so I assume they fell off the back of a lorry.

I suggest you take a look at this guy, he's doing the majority of them. And some at a quid more, for some reason but we'll ignore those.

Regardless of what it says, he actually emails the code to you, and having thought "13 months of Xbox Live for £25.99? Deal!" and bought one myself last night I can confirm it works. He does ask that you don't mention the email aspect in feedback though, so I'd leave giving any at all for a few days.

Happy gaming!
Posted Image

#2 hypknotoad

hypknotoad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

It worked on an existing accout? Or was it a new gamertag?
Rik

#3 carlito8

carlito8

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:19 AM

I got a 12+1 code a few months back to renew my existing sub and it worked a treat, was £23.59 at the time as well, just make sure you buy from a reputable seller.
Posted Image

#4 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

Oh yeah, you gotta be careful with these things. Oh, and it worked on my exisiting tag.
Posted Image

#5 shaunomacx

shaunomacx

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

i got one!

#6 Sperz

Sperz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

nice, iv been looking for some cheap xboxlive time. il have to check this out. cheers exu

#7 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:14 AM

Okay, a friend on another forum has brought to my attention this veritable treasure trove: http://www.jasper1675.com/

Now, I do not support buying from independant sellers at all, however supposedly he bought one off here and it worked fine. They email the code.

Again, I have not done this myself and cannot claim the legitimacy, so you do so at your own risk.

If so, this could be worth posting on the other forums. Unless they already know about it, I dunno.
Posted Image

#8 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

cheers man, took advantage of this

#9 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:54 AM

So that Jasper site is kosher?
Posted Image

#10 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

Sorry, i should have been more specific. I used the OP's ebay link, and got my code that evening. Works a charm.