• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#1 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:53 AM

http://rosenqueen.com/index.asp

There are 3 different bundles each with different bonuses.

#2 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:00 AM

how are the JPN reviews of this game? Good? I played Disgaea 2 for a little but only got like 2 hours in before quitting lol.. I'm in much need for an RPG of any sorts for my PS3, I played more RPGs on my 360 when I had it hahah only 2 though but still!!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#3 UberNinjaz

UberNinjaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

Considering its only $40 more for an assload of stuff, I'm canceling my Amazon order. I just wish they wouldn't charge you on the spot though, but I'm willing to bet they will be taking alot of preorders then so no rush.

***EDIT***

Says 1 of 3 things you will be given at random. Crossing my fingers for the artbook, have no use for an OST or that flag.

Edited by UberNinjaz, 16 July 2008 - 07:13 AM.

#4 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:20 AM

Not including the artbook on the biggest bundle is so weak since it's the item I'm sure most fans will want (I know I do).

#5 squid

squid

sweetdiculous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

I'm kind of confused about the biggest bundle, saying they will randomly include 1 of 3 choices? I guess any of the three would be okay, but it seems a little strange.

#6 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:26 AM

I wish they would charge another $10-20 so you can get the soundtrack and artbook. The Japanese Limited Edition comes with both. I really hope I dont get the flag as that has to be the most useless bonus ever

#7 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:32 AM

Just curious, has anyone talked to Rosenqueen customer support lately? I had placed a preorder for Puchi Puchi Virus a while ago, and about a month ago I got an email that my order was cancelled. I emailed them multiple times to find out why and never received any response. I went ahead and ordered it again, and it hasn't been cancelled yet, but it really bothers me I didn't get anyone to answer my question.

#8 sirhansirhan

sirhansirhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:36 AM

I bought the $90 bundle. I too am a little confused about why they're selling it that way, and the $20 jump from the $70 bundle just for a random item and a media disc seems kind of ridiculous. But you know what else is ridiculous? I bought a damn PS3 just to play this game. In a way, I'm spending roughly $400 to play it anyway, so why don't I go the full nine and order the best edition available? I doubt I'll regret it.

Thanks OP. I was wondering when Rosenqueen was going to start taking these pre-orders.

#9 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

I too am a little confused about why they're selling it that way, and the $20 jump from the $70 bundle just for a random item and a media disc seems kind of ridiculous.

They've got the media disc for preorder seperately for $19.99, so it's not that bad a deal. I think I'd rather have the CD first, then the artbook. But yeah, the flag seems lame.

#10 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

These bundles are kind of weak. Nevertheless, I must inquire if Rosenqueen charges your card before the item actually ships.

#11 Katslover

Katslover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:23 AM

They charge you as soon as you place the order, Shady.
We are parasites, and the world is our host.

#12 SailorDaravon

SailorDaravon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

I get a RANDOM item with the best bundle, one of the items being crap, and another being so-so? Hahaha no.

#13 vherub

vherub

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:56 AM

I'm sure they will change that, they have to realize how disastrous randomness at the highest pricepoint is.

#14 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Customizable Soundtrack CD (Songs voted by the fans)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series)

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Customizable Soundtrack CD (Songs voted by the fans)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD (Japanese Version - 3 Songs from each Disgaea Series)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide

Im sorry but the guide isnt worth 20 to me

90 LOL

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice The Official Strategy Guide
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Digital Media Disc

(randomly one of the items below will be included)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Original Soundtrack CD (Japanese Version: 2 Discs with 37 Songs)
OR
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Artbook (Japanese Version: 36 Page in Full Color)
OR
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice School Flag (Japanese Version: Ones used at the retail store in Japan)

sorry but the game just isnt worth it.... ALSO anyone notice it doesnt say LIMITED . Look at the last LIMITED ED Set they had.. (with that statute) the never went for that much and now i think they are only getting what they costed (60)

i know the disgaea 2 package went for double on ebay BUT I wouldnt touch any of these packages with a 10000000000 foot poll trying to resell.

sorry but 20 bucks for either a soundtrack or an artbook or an flag is nothing more then a joke (and probally you can buy these on ebay for cheaper)
WOOOO I STINK

#15 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

now if they offered something like this free i probally would of grabbed a few

http://rosenqueen.co...PROD&ProdID=192

http://rosenqueen.co...PROD&ProdID=196
WOOOO I STINK

#16 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

Not sure which route to take with this. Really want the soundtrack but have no desire in the flag. Hmmmmm

#17 InFlames215

InFlames215

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Not sure which route to take with this. Really want the soundtrack but have no desire in the flag. Hmmmmm

We should have a forum on here, titled "Disgaea 3: Random preorder item trading thread" where if someone gets an item they didn't want, they could trde it to someone else. I'm personally salvating over the artbook. However, doesn't sound like anyone wants the flag.

#18 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:23 PM

Just curious, has anyone talked to Rosenqueen customer support lately? I had placed a preorder for Puchi Puchi Virus a while ago, and about a month ago I got an email that my order was cancelled. I emailed them multiple times to find out why and never received any response. I went ahead and ordered it again, and it hasn't been cancelled yet, but it really bothers me I didn't get anyone to answer my question.

hey, that's the opposite for me. i found out that they charged my CC for the preorder even tho it hasn't even shipped yet. i just sent them an email yesterday to have my order cancelled. maybe you'll get my order. ;)
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#19 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

We should have a forum on here, titled "Disgaea 3: Random preorder item trading thread" where if someone gets an item they didn't want, they could trde it to someone else. I'm personally salvating over the artbook. However, doesn't sound like anyone wants the flag.

LOL good idea, but you are right. Every post will be:

Want:

Artbook
Soundtrack

Have:

Stupid ****ing flag!

I am just going to bite and take my chances reselling crap if I don't get what I want. Their certificate issue is suspect though. But if you go here, 016f8dc.netsolstores.com, you get to Rosenqueen.com(or at least an identical site). Weird that their actual checkout area has no certificate.
Posted Image

#20 loserboy

loserboy

The Cubs STILL suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

sorry but the game just isnt worth it.... ALSO anyone notice it doesnt say LIMITED . Look at the last LIMITED ED Set they had.. (with that statute) the never went for that much and now i think they are only getting what they costed (60)

You might want to do your research before you make obviously false claims...additionally, the set didn't sell for $60 originally it sold for $49.99

And as for how much it is selling for...it REGULARLY SELLS FOR $100...and it has been for a while:
http://search-comple...a limited

#21 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

skipped because of flag... ;) not worth the risk!
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#22 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

I dont see it worth that much as you can still get the Japanaese Limited Edition which as the soundtrack AND artbook. In fact the value could take a hit if you ended up getting the flag

#23 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

You might want to do your research before you make obviously false claims...additionally, the set didn't sell for $60 originally it sold for $49.99

And as for how much it is selling for...it REGULARLY SELLS FOR $100...and it has been for a while:
http://search-comple...a limited

UMMMM seems prices might back up..... They had a hell of a time selling for higher then 80 for months. I might be tempted to list the extra copy i have now and see if it gets the 100 bucks

still though this game doesnt say limited ed anything on it and its not really worth the cash for the extra junk.

Anyone know what the disgaea 2 limited ed art book goes for these days (the artbook that was in the part 2 package last year?_
WOOOO I STINK

#24 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

What the Fuck is this..? I want the artbook but there's a good chance I won't get it (seeing as how they keep wanting to give away soundtracks, I'm guessing there's more of the CDs than there are artbooks). I could end up with a fucking flag?

This is stupid as hell.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#25 NeoStrider

NeoStrider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

this is stupid, I'm not paying $40 to get a random bonus item

#26 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:11 PM

I still regret not getting the Disgaea 2 art book.

But I'm done with NIS for a while, they are like EA for Japanerds.

PaulManda.png

#27 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:13 PM

i just ordered it. i'll take a gamble and see what i get.
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#28 ZForce

ZForce

Humbling Pumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

Actually the thing about all this that I didn't realize before is that the MSRP for Disgaea 3 is only 50 bucks instead of 60 :)
Posted Image
Dreams do come true....

Check out my stuff for sale!
Chase the Chuckwagon! - http://www.chasethec...ites/zforceffc/
CAG Tradelist - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=189109

#29 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:24 PM

I actually want the flag, but then again I already have the other bonuses since I *imported* the japanese LE and it had all of that junk. I don't want the guide, why can't I just get a bundle with the flag, eh?

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#30 InFlames215

InFlames215

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

I think it is a good enough deal to get the game and two soundtracks for $50. Hopefully I can trade for the artbook on CAG.