103 replies to this topic

#1 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:30 AM

FREEBUCKSSITE Posted Image

Posted Image

Freebuckssite guarantees you free money in just minutes. I was able to earn around $10 in about an hour for doing FREE offers. It's that easy. With roboform and ccleaner, you can be sured your money. Don't believe me? Sign up and try it out. I still use it to this day for a few easy bucks. Can be very helpful for things like shipping costs or just something to use when you're short a few dollars.

Click the banner above to join.

Here are just some screens of me getting payments

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download for Roboform:

http://www.roboform.com/download.html

Download for CCleaner:

http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Roboform is program used to fill in forms with just the click of a button. You simply set an identity with addresses, emails, and names. When you come to a page where you have to fill in that info, roboform will fill it in for you.

CCleaner helps clear cookies and other unwanted internet files. Very helpful to ensure credit on freebuckssite. Works for IE and Firefox.

Edited by The0ne, 18 September 2009 - 01:02 PM.

#2 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:14 AM

bump.

Edited by The0ne, 23 March 2009 - 09:24 PM.

#3 ChoCoBoI

ChoCoBoI

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:12 AM

hmm interesting i signed up under you. hope i can get a 16 gig iphone. ill find out in 9 hours xD

EDIT: shoot i forgot to use your email...sorry could've gotten you 10$

Edited by ChoCoBoI, 23 July 2008 - 08:27 AM.

#4 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

bump

#5 KaleKatsura

KaleKatsura

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

Signed up under you.

#6 Pwn Star 360

Pwn Star 360

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

So this is free, requires no money?

#7 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:55 PM

bump

#8 KaleKatsura

KaleKatsura

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:52 PM

no problem. already lost all my cash on it though
Things I've won:
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Yeah, the one from that McDonalds contest...)

Things I've gotten since joining CAG:
Splinter Cell (Goozex.com)
A free razor from Gillette
A Kashi Cookie

Things Im Currently Working on:
1600 MS Points (So I can get Megaman 9)

#9 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:56 AM

bump

#10 KaleKatsura

KaleKatsura

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:14 AM

Well, its kinda easy to get more cash. Just get referrals. The people that sign up don't even need to participate. Only use your email and confirm their account by email. BUMP

Been trying to get referrals from people, but no one seems to want to hit my links at all.
Things I've won:
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Yeah, the one from that McDonalds contest...)

Things I've gotten since joining CAG:
Splinter Cell (Goozex.com)
A free razor from Gillette
A Kashi Cookie

Things Im Currently Working on:
1600 MS Points (So I can get Megaman 9)

#11 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:57 AM

bump

Edited by The0ne, 23 March 2009 - 09:25 PM.

#12 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:43 AM

bump

#13 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

bump. Come on guys! This is a great site to earn FREE items!!!

Edited by The0ne, 31 July 2008 - 07:10 AM.

#14 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

Bump.!

#15 RtG Assassin

RtG Assassin

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:25 PM

dude sorry to break this to ya but this site is a scam. On the win $100 one I had 34 cents locked down as the lowest unique number with 35 cents as a backup then suddenly with less than 5 seconds left a bidder bids 36 i was like WTF! then i tried another auction the next day and the same thing happend. So i emailed them telling them about this "Mystery Bidder" and asked them if they had any proof they wernt a scam. The next day my account was banned and they blocked my ip adress. DON"T INVEST MONEY IN THEM THEY ARE A SCAM. I thought it was too good to be true anyway.

Thanks,Charlie

#16 draigun

draigun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:29 AM

I'd have to agree with the above poster, actually.

Having invested about $200 worth of referral money into one bid, I had someone suddenly bet a range even greater with about 5-10 minutes left. Then after checking the bids on a separate auction, the bid that the winner won with wasn't even a unique bid. (His was .39, there were others who bid .39 including me. The lowest unique bid that I saw was a different user at .54). I e-mailed to ask what was up and have yet to receive a response. Not to mention, my account was banned afterward. If you ever do use your free money on an auction, be sure to check the winning bids to see if the same thing happens to you.

*EDIT: Oh, and the site's been down all day. Not really a good thing considering all their auctions are time based.

#17 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

dude sorry to break this to ya but this site is a scam. On the win $100 one I had 34 cents locked down as the lowest unique number with 35 cents as a backup then suddenly with less than 5 seconds left a bidder bids 36 i was like WTF! then i tried another auction the next day and the same thing happend. So i emailed them telling them about this "Mystery Bidder" and asked them if they had any proof they wernt a scam. The next day my account was banned and they blocked my ip adress. DON"T INVEST MONEY IN THEM THEY ARE A SCAM. I thought it was too good to be true anyway.

Thanks,Charlie

If someone picked your 34 cents, its no longer unique. If you picked 34 and that guy picked 36, he could have still won because he MIGHT have picked 34 before picking 36, which would make 34 no longer unique. But I kinda gave up on this site anyway as my money is gone. Its kinda foolish to use your real money on this anyway. I haven't been banned (and I've been using this for weeks) but I have no idea what the problem is.

#18 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

Site changed!!! Biddey.com turned out to be a scam. My account also got banned.

Edited by The0ne, 22 August 2008 - 08:04 AM.

Posted Image
Need some quick cash? Freebuckssite can definitely help you. Just do a free quick surveys to guarantee easy money.

#19 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

BUMP

Another tip: I read on another forum about some guy using a visa gift card and getting around 60 points in 15 minutes for doing the CC offers. He screen capped a pic of his ordering GOW 2 and something else. I checked the cell phone offers and they give away points from 5-7.5. I did two and got credited.This is a faster way and just cancel the subscription for the phone after entering your pin number on the site. This is all on Prize Rebel of course
Posted Image
Need some quick cash? Freebuckssite can definitely help you. Just do a free quick surveys to guarantee easy money.

#20 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:04 AM

BUMP. Just ordered 1600 ms points

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:52 PM

bump
Posted Image

#22 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

BUMP. PrizeRebel's custom orders seem to be down until Wednesday due to some kind of trip or something with the workers of the site. But I would rack up some points for when they return. Those phone offers really do the trick. I got 20 points already for doing them.
Posted Image

#23 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

BUMP. Just won another $5 gift card on Winzy. See, if you join under me, and I win again, you ALSO get a $5 gift card.
Posted Image

#24 hell0 derr

hell0 derr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

hey man, i wanted to ask you what exactly roboform does. u mentioned it makes things faster how?
POINTS 2 SHOP
High offer approval rates, weekly lottery, and you get up to 500 points just for signing up and verifying by phone!
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=darkdmj18

Prizerebel
One of the more popular freebie sites around. Works very well and credits almost instantly!!
Posted Image
If your mind is still uneasy, HEY, it couldn't hurt to at least check out the website. CLICK THOSE LINKS!!! :D Feel free to ask me ANY questions you have. Thanks.

#25 j1mb07

j1mb07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:25 AM

BUMP. Just won another $5 gift card on Winzy. See, if you join under me, and I win again, you ALSO get a $5 gift card.

Thats not true, if someone signs up under you and you win, only you wins. If the person that signed up under you wins, then you both win.

hey man, i wanted to ask you what exactly roboform does. u mentioned it makes things faster how?

Roboform is a toolbar that fills in boxes asking for your name, address, ect. Its a good program, saves alot of time.

#26 hell0 derr

hell0 derr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:34 AM

Thats not true, if someone signs up under you and you win, only you wins. If the person that signed up under you wins, then you both win.

Roboform is a toolbar that fills in boxes asking for your name, address, ect. Its a good program, saves alot of time.

does it work for all freebie sites? i do points 2 shop n prizerebel. and does it slow down your computer? in my experience software i download slow down my system
POINTS 2 SHOP
High offer approval rates, weekly lottery, and you get up to 500 points just for signing up and verifying by phone!

Prizerebel
One of the more popular freebie sites around. Works very well and credits almost instantly!!
Posted Image
If your mind is still uneasy, HEY, it couldn't hurt to at least check out the website. CLICK THOSE LINKS!!! :D Feel free to ask me ANY questions you have. Thanks.

#27 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:00 PM

Yes, it works for all freebie sites. All you do is fill out fake info (address, name, email, phone number, etc) on this toolbar and when you see surveys that ask for that info, you press the toolbar and it fills out all the information you put on the toolbar for you. It does not slow down your computer at all. And sorry about Winzy. I guess I read the rules wrong.
Posted Image

#28 hell0 derr

hell0 derr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:51 PM

alrite then. imma download it. thanks for the help.
POINTS 2 SHOP

Prizerebel
Posted Image

#29 hell0 derr

hell0 derr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:05 PM

sry one last thing. iwas about to download roboform and saw theres a free trial download. so imma use that one but after the 30 day trial is over will it still be fully functional?
POINTS 2 SHOP

Prizerebel
Posted Image

#30 The0ne

The0ne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:54 PM

bump
Posted Image