• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.c...US/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoy...&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

Posted Image

LinkinPrime's collection:

Spoiler

Edited by gareman, 09 August 2008 - 04:46 PM.

#2 rodeojones903

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

I ordered my spiderman from them a few days ago. I still need to find Wolverine and Venom, but can't anywhere.

#3 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Sorry it's 10.49

They had a couple Wolverines at the the Moline, IL TRU.

Borders has had Venom and Wolverine the last 2 or 3 times I've went. They are 19.99, but with some coupons that pop up every week they would only be about 14 bucks.

I can't find Caps anywhere though.

#4 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

I still don't get the appeal of these. They just feel overpriced for what you get, even at $10.

#5 Garon

Garon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

9.99 at Target. I have pretty much the entire set now (star wars, marvel, indiana jones). I'm only missing Venom. He is pretty tough to find. there are a ton more coming out soon. Including GI Joe and Transformer Mighty Muggs. They're pretty cool looking (saw at comic-con)

#6 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

9.99 at Target. I have pretty much the entire set now (star wars, marvel, indiana jones). I'm only missing Venom. He is pretty tough to find. there are a ton more coming out soon. Including GI Joe and Transformer Mighty Muggs. They're pretty cool looking (saw at comic-con)

Man I should go pick up Venom at Border's since he's so hard to find.

#7 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

I have to clarify, I don't see much point in these Mighty Muggs but if I see the Cobra Commander one and if they ever make a Starscream one, I'll own exactly 2 Mighty Muggs at that point.

#8 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:49 AM

I don't know what this $15-$20 BS is, no one should be charging that much for them. I see them at K-mart, Target, TRU, and Wal-mart for $10-$12. (they go in and out of stock all the time)

I always enjoy looking at them, but I tell myself I'll only buy them if they start selling a smaller version, maybe 3" or so. They're just too big the way they are. Iron Man was somehow the coolest and cutest at the same time, something about his squinty eyeholes...

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#9 rodeojones903

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

On a side note hasbrotoyshop has the comic con exclusives for sale. The Iron Man one looks awesome.

http://www.hasbrotoy...BR=691&ID=22402

#10 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

On a side note hasbrotoyshop has the comic con exclusives for sale. The Iron Man one looks awesome.

http://www.hasbrotoy...BR=691&ID=22402

That does look very nice.

Has anyone seen these clearanced anywhere?

Also is Marvel Series 3 out yet?

#11 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:05 AM

if you decide to buy from hasbro's website, use coupon code "comic2008" for 10% off. Doesn't do a whole lot, but helps cut into the shipping cost.

#12 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for that coupon, I picked up that Comic-Con Iron Man and it saved me 1.50 doing so.

#13 rodeojones903

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:34 AM

Has anyone seen these clearanced anywhere?

Good luck finding them anywhere, let alone at a discount.

#14 dg7md

dg7md

Overall, one helluva pup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:49 AM

Good luck finding them anywhere, let alone at a discount.

I see these at Target all the time, not really any Marvel ones, but I see a lot of Star Wars and Indy ones.

I just checked the Iron Man link on Hasbro, apparently they went OOS. Good thing I ordered mine when I did.

#15 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:56 AM

I don't know what this $15-$20 BS is, no one should be charging that much for them. I see them at K-mart, Target, TRU, and Wal-mart for $10-$12. (they go in and out of stock all the time)

What he said...

I own 2: Boba Fett and Spider-Man (which my wife decided she NEEDED to own). Paid under $10 for both.
-Michael

Posted Image

#16 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:06 PM

The CC Iron Man is the best looking one, wish I had bought it before it went oos.

#17 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

At Comic Con they had Venom but it was painted like Iron Man...it looked very shiny...mine's dull black.

#18 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:24 AM

these guys are $9.99 ar Target

596772.png

#19 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:34 PM

Captain America just got back in stock this morning. I picked him up along with Wolverine and Darth Vader. Man these things are so badass, having these just automatically makes you cooler than someone who doesn't have one. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 bg88

bg88

Michael Mann fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:56 AM

I stopped at a local Toys R Us this morning and i had some very good luck. Almost all of the Mighty Muggs they had were Marvel characters. I picked up Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and the Hulk. Definitely going to have to keep checking Toys R Us in the following weeks. :applause:

#21 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

These are badass. I sold a lot of my old vinyl but these are cheap enough that I don't give a shit. I think I will stick to the Marvel line. I ordered a handful of blanks today and am going to hit up Target in a half hour when they open.

#22 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

I stopped at a local Toys R Us this morning and i had some very good luck. Almost all of the Mighty Muggs they had were Marvel characters. I picked up Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and the Hulk. Definitely going to have to keep checking Toys R Us in the following weeks. :applause:

Yeah, at Toys R us the the usually have a pretty decent selection. 10.49 isn't the cheapest, but compared to resale, websites, and specialty shops they are pretty cheap. Plus, TRU usually has a better selection.

Plus, I have only seen one Target have a few of the Marvel ones one time.

Went there yesterday had like 4 Wolverines, 6 Spiderman, 1 Thing, 2-3 Dr Dooms.

#23 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:54 PM

Target near me only has the Star Wars in stock. Was out deal hunting and saw plenty of Marvel at KMart, Wal Mart, and TRU. Grabbed myself a Captain America.

#24 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:29 AM

Picked up the Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker MM yesterday at Target. In my area, the only SW MMs that are usually in stock are Han Solo, the Emperor or Chewbaca. I'm missing C3P0 and Boba Fett to complete my son's SW collection. I have picked up Wolverine and Hulk for myself. I've passed on Spidey, Venom and Captain America but will eventually pick them up. The only ones that stay untouched are the Indiana Jones MM. That CC Iron Man really does look badass.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Games Beaten: 2012 2011 2010 2009

#25 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

Picked up the Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker MM yesterday at Target. In my area, the only SW MMs that are usually in stock are Han Solo, the Emperor or Chewbaca. I'm missing C3P0 and Boba Fett to complete my son's SW collection. I have picked up Wolverine and Hulk for myself. I've passed on Spidey, Venom and Captain America but will eventually pick them up. The only ones that stay untouched are the Indiana Jones MM. That CC Iron Man really does look badass.

I would recommend picking Venom up, he is the hardest one to find and sells for about $50 online. I can't find a Venom anywhere around here, but when I do find one I will pick him up immediately.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

Venom sells for $50 :shock:
Good thing I already have mine :D
Posted Image

On the right side is the Star Wars figures...I got Darth Vader, Commander Gree, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, General Grievious, Stormtrooper, C3P0, and Commander Cody (Clone trooper)

#27 rodeojones903

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

bigbadtoystore.com has the GI Joe ones available for preorder. I went ahead and bought them so I do not have to drive around and hunt for them. The only marvel one I am missing is Venom and can not find it anywhere.

#28 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

I never saw Venom in stores...I got lucky and bought it through Hasbrotoyshop.com at some point. Placed the order for 2 figures, but the other one just went on back order and its been about a month and I haven't heard anything from them.

#29 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

I would recommend picking Venom up, he is the hardest one to find and sells for about $50 online. I can't find a Venom anywhere around here, but when I do find one I will pick him up immediately.

Damn. I didn't know that Venom was hard to find and sold for $50. I saw it a while back at Target and just last week at TRU. I thought the hardest one to find was Boba Fett since I have never seen it B&M.

Commander Gree!? I didn't even know about that one. I guess I am missing that one too.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Games Beaten: 2012 2011 2010 2009

#30 MrBrando

MrBrando

I pity the fool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

oh man, i am addicted to there! i just picked up thor, ghost rider, and peter parker in SF the other day. GI Joe ones? oh man not more to get! they need DC ones and transformers!