Feel the Magic XY/XX (DS) $22.88 @ Target

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 misterbowtie

misterbowtie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:58 AM

Temporary Price Cut. I think it's until the end of the week or so. I picked one up on 12/26.

#2 Richlough

Richlough

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:01 AM

Dang , I just paid $25.49 @ EB ! (I know , what a cheapass . That's why I'm here . :lol: )

card.pngl1.gif

#3 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:04 AM

That's a good price but I'll pass, I have a feeling FTM will be one of the first DS games on clearance and I'm swamped with enough games to wait for it.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#4 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:49 AM

Anyone with a DS should get it. I got it and Mario with the system, and played it more than Mario.

#5 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:02 AM

Nice deal. Awesome game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 sn0b0ards

sn0b0ards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:11 AM

Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_<

#7 mirthoneist

mirthoneist

Nintendo Fanboy =)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:17 AM

Is everyone really that excited about playing boring mini games just because they use a touch screen?

>_<

No, everyone on Earth agrees with you that playing mini-games on a touch screen is boring.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

#8 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:20 AM

Confirmed. At my Target today as well.

#9 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:25 AM

I saw it at my Target and was thinking about picking it up. I'm not sure if I want it yet.

#10 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:27 AM

good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.
Posted Image

#11 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:33 AM

good deal, although i did get a slightly better deal for it from a trade. its a great, especially once i changed the language back to english. someone, 2^, wanted to see the title screen chick without her top, even though its blocked by the words.

:rofl:

#12 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:37 AM

i was kind of pissed at first when i got it, then i did some research on the most evil site in the world (GameFaqs) and was like oh ok. That and I thought it was strictly in Japanese until i figured out which one was the options menu.
Posted Image

#13 StealthGear

StealthGear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:38 AM

Wish I had a DS for this deal. From what I've heard, this is the game to get a DS for.

#14 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:39 AM

If you didn't say anything after that I would've gotten the game for sure. :)

#15 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:39 AM

i was kind of pissed at first when i got it, then i did some research on the most evil site in the world (GameFaqs) and was like oh ok. That and I thought it was strictly in Japanese until i figured out which one was the options menu.

I'm glad I didn't get an angry PM! :lol: Seriously though, I checked and then turned it off. I didn't know it saved it like that.

#16 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:43 AM

If you didn't say anything after that I would've gotten the game for sure. :)

haha i saw the trick for it and wanted to try it and was like, wait a minute its already in japanese and i ain't seeing no titties. but then again i wasn't expecting much since the chick is on a videogame and in black and white.
Posted Image

#17 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 08:33 AM

:rofl: well...did you see nipple silohettes?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 Querjek

Querjek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:03 PM

>_<

It's nice to know that someone who is criticizing this game has actually played through it. :roll:
Thirty Seven

#19 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:39 PM

FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.

#20 sn0b0ards

sn0b0ards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:47 PM

>_<

It's nice to know that someone who is criticizing this game has actually played through it. :roll:

I have played it - thanks though. I am not advocating for any specific game or system, I just don't see why people like this game.

#21 No!

No!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:51 PM

FYI - I saw Feel the Magic at Best Buy (Boca Raton, FL) for $24.99 yesterday. If you have the GGC, it's a better deal than Target.

Yeah, I was about to say that. It's the permanent price there, so the Target thing isn't a deal.

#22 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:28 PM

I saw it at my Target yesterday... for regular price. :(
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#23 DenisDFat

DenisDFat

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:34 PM

Probably because you suck at liking games
Things that suck: Fisrt person Shooters, Stealth, metal Gear, Silicon Knights, Realism, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 10, 10-2, CC, Metroid Prime, Ketchup, Mayonaisse, pickles, vinegar, Electronic Arts, Sports games, Sega sports, Sonic, ham, Retro, Walgreens, "mature" games, Superficial women, meatloaf, the matrix, Racing games, hot dogs, eggs, mustard, lettuce, peppers, beans, alchohol, your mother, ocarina of time, blondes, sunshine, Cornfedwb, 3d platformers, DiGiorno pizza, pics of Olimario's dong on the internet
Posted Image

#24 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:40 PM

Probably because you suck at liking games

wow, i actually agree with something that DenisDFat says, now thats scary. but its true, its a fun game so how can you not like it. may the dudes not any good at it and thinks it sucks for that reason.
Posted Image

#25 maxflight

maxflight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:40 PM

>_<

I have played it - thanks though. I am not advocating for any specific game or system, I just don't see why people like this game.

probably didn't play the better minigames :) some of them are kinda annoying, but most of them were pretty nice.

#26 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, I was about to say that. It's the permanent price there, so the Target thing isn't a deal.

How does that not make it a deal? It's still a deal that I'm tempted to get. BB has a good price but that doesn't make this not a deal.

#27 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:53 PM

>_<

probably didn't play the better minigames :) some of them are kinda annoying, but most of them were pretty nice.

i know what you mean about annoying mini games. i hate the scene 6, i think, minigames (painter and the unicycle game). they are a pain, but not enough for me to say the game isn't worth having.
Posted Image

#28 maxflight

maxflight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:56 PM

>_<

i know what you mean about annoying mini games. i hate the scene 6, i think, minigames (painter and the unicycle game). they are a pain, but not enough for me to say the game isn't worth having.

I thought those are decent. I really didn't like the monster plant much, and having to do it again in nightmare really sucked.

#29 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

>_<

I thought those are decent. I really didn't like the monster plant much, and having to do it again in nightmare really sucked.

thats how i feel about those games, i just want to get them done and over with.
Posted Image

#30 Tybee

Tybee

Rowsdower!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I picked this up from Target on my lunch break. There were no prices displayed for any of the DS titles, so I asked the clerk to get it out and check it for me. He confirmed the regular price of 29.99 and the sale price quoted here. Weird, because the sale isn't advertised in this week's ad. You'd think they'd want to promote a great price on a good game for the hot new console.

Has anyone checked to see if any other DS titles are part of this mysterious sale?